• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: At level 75, he should have been issued both of his job extension quests already. You get the first at level thirty and then the second at level 70.

BIC: Orion sighed, and slowly put the egg down. "Too bad there wasn't a Beast Statue. I could use a new sword." He looked at his trusty level 59 longsword. It wasn't the best, but it had won him several arena rounds. "Let's head back to Mac Anu." Orion gated out back to Mac Anu, waiting for Ryoko and Delacross at the Chaos Gate.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Maybe can you help with that, lets say that Delacross never did those cause he never had the time.

BIC: Delacross, walked out of the Beast temple, again in the desert, he spotted a gate not too far from where they are.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"Another gate?" Ryoko asked as she stood by Delacross. "Sounds like fun. Maybe this one will have what we're looking for, eh Orion?" She then proceeded to approach the new gate

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Of course, maybe there are several chess, with several rares". Delacross started walking to the gate, crossing some bridges, and talking with Ryoko."Maybe is something for Rouges, i am thinking in fynally doing my firts job extantion quest".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion was back at Mac Anu, angry at himself for getting scared and leaving. Why do I always do things on impulse...? I bet Ryoko and Delacross are having fun right now... Screw it, I'm going back! He put in the keywords again and warped, hoping fervently that Ryoko and Delacross hadn't left. They hadn't.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked at the door. He walked towards it and almost involuntarily touched it. He immediately pulled his hand back. "It's cold! Like, REALLY cold! Feel it!"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko did, and, much like Orion, jerked her hand back. "Wow, that IS cold! This is a nice change from the desert." She looked at Delacross. "Come check this out!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross didnt put his hand inside, instead he put his weapom and it gained something."Guys i believe i got a new elemental attack".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked at Ryoko with a sneering smile. "Too bad for you. You'll probably BREAK the damn thing with your sword."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko stuck out her tongue. "Don't get all upset with me just because you've got sword envy." She walked up to the gate again. "Do you think another of those things will be waiting for us?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked at the door questionably. It's crystal-like structure looked familiar... "Hey, have either of you heard of the Lost Ground, Indieglut Lugh?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Death....and ice....good". Delacross smirked, this time making sure that Orion was in the party, he jumped to the gate and reached the forest.

Top Bottom