• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is a private RP between TCD, Tonks, and I.

Character profiles

DT's

Name: Tomoyushi Hanari
User Name: Orion
Biography: An avid player of "The World R:2", he plans to become the Arena Emperor for all three titles. His character, Orion, is a dog man-beast, like Sirius. The reason why is because of his great respect for Sirius. They're even both named after stars. However, Orion is a Blade Brandier, and therefore has a more refined fighting style. Also, his fur is a light gray, not a tan color.
Personality: He's the serious type, but can still crack a joke every once in a while. He doesn't have many friends, but what he lacks in friends he makes up for with willpower. His only friends are Delacross and Ryoko.

TCD's

Name: Takashi Nokona
Username: Delacross.
Bio: He goes to a famous private school, and his parents are nice to him and his friends. He is an Adept Rouge, a "Jack of all trades, and master of nothing". He always plays the world with his friend Orion.
Appearance: In real life he always wears black jeans a white shirt and a black fur lined jacket. In the world he uses the same model that the Terror Of Death, Haseo, uses, but his clothes are white, his hair is blue and his tattoos are black.

Tonks'

Real Life Name: Xan Makibi
The World User Name: Ryoko
Race: Cat girl (^^)
Class: Edge Punisher
Biography: Xan first got into The World when she saw her older brother playing. Through a strange series of circumstances, however, her brother turned up missing. She has then spent most of her game time searching for a character with the username "Taven", although she does try to have fun with her friends.
Personality: Talkative and fun-loving, but is known to have a serious anger management problem.

------------------------------------------

Orion was waiting at Mac Anu for Ryoko. Delacross was offline right now, so it was just the two of them. He crossed his arms and waited, checking his sword for any nicks or cracks. Of course there wouldn't be any... He thought. This is a game. But when I put on my M2D, it feels like this is all real. I think I'm getting divorced from reality...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko ran up to Orion, late, as usual. She stopped a few feet in front of him and smiled a little.

"Sorry I'm late, Orion." She looked around. "Did I miss anything?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked up and smiled. "That's the eightieth time. Yes, I've been keeping track. As to your previous question..." Orion looked Ryoko in the eyes and smiled his wicked, toothy dog grin. "I found some very interesting keywords that will take us someplace out of the ordinary. The words are Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground." He got up and sheathed his sword, walking to the Chaos Gate. "Coming?" He said over his shoulder while simultaneously inviting Ryoko to the party.

OOC: BTW, here's what Orion looks like, but with gray fur.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070121210517/dothack/images/1/18/Sirius.png

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko instantly accepted, and followed Orion to the Chaos gate.
"Out of the ordinary huh? Sounds like today just got interesting." She let her smile fade, though, as her thoughts wandered. Maybed he'll be here...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Inputting the keywords and bracing himself for the worst, Orion entered the Chaos Gate with Ryoko in tow.

They warped in front of a huge cathedral, shrouded by the mist of the lake surrounding them. "The Hulle Granz Cathedral..." Orion said to no one in particular. "Isn't it beautiful?" He turned to Ryoko. "This world seems so real while you play, it's so hard to pull yourself away to do anything else. This is the most beautiful works of art I've ever seen." Walking towards the cathedral, he turned to look at Ryoko. "Let's go inside. Perhaps what you're looking for will be here."

OOC: "Hulle Granz" is German for "Heaven's Gateway"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko followed Orion inside. "I know what you mean...sometimes it's hard to remember which world is the real one..." She looked over at him. "It's a little too peaceful in here, wouldn't you say? Surely something would be guarding a place as beautiful as this..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked around, then slowly opened the door to the cathedral. Peering inside, he motioned for Ryoko to follow. He walked slowly to the altar, in awe at the sight. There was something inscribed on it. "Skeith... Innis... Magus... It's faded. I can't read any more than that." He turned to Ryoko. "What do you think it means?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross loged and appeared in front of the ChaosGate of Mac Anu, remembering that Orion telled him some words to put on the gate."So the words were Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground." Delacroos walked to the gate and appeared at the cathedral, he could spot both Orion and Ryoko inside, he shouted."Hey guys sorry for being late mind if i join".

OOC:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080301232950/dothack/images/e/e1/RebirthHaseo2.jpg

Here is how Delacross looks, but his clothes are white, his tattos are jet black and his hair is blue, his curret weapom is the Twin blade, and it what level are we?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion turned to Delacross, a serious expression on his face. "Look at this." He said, pointing to the altar where Skeith, Innis, and Magus were inscribed. "What can you make of it? It's really bizarre sounding..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross walked to the altar reading and analising the inscription in it."I dont know, maybe its a hint, anyway we should keep going".

OOC: Wow DT now you are a DS

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion shrugged. "There's nowhere here to keep going to. This place is that small." He checked the altar again. "The next one starts with an F... I think it says Fidchell, but after that, it's too messed up to read. The next one after that starts with G. That's all I can read." He turned to Ryoko. "Sorry Ryo. Looks like this place was a dead end... I was so sure of this too..."

Suddenly, the entire area seemed to fuzz out for a second, and white noise became prevalent for a short while. After it faded, Orion looked towards the two. "Did you hear that...? It said our names..."

OOC: Really? *checks rank* Holy crap!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross walked closer to Orion, after hearing the white noise."Guys i think we should go from this place". Delacross heared again the white noise, and a voice inside his mind."I have found you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked at Delacross, obviously freaked out. He was only 15, after all. "Ryoko, this place gives me the creeps. Let's... What the hell?!" He was suddenly cut off as he heard a soft, womanly voice. "You're mine." She said sweetly. "To love and to keep." Suddenly, bright pink lines appeared on Orion's body, and he passed out, both in the game and in real life. After a few minutes of inactivity, he was automatically logged out. Slowly coming to, he sent an e-mail to Delacross.

To: Delacross
Subject: Voices

You heard it too? I heard a woman, and then I passed out. What the hell is going on?!

Quickly sending it, he rubbed his forehead, hoping it was all a dream or a caffeine induced day-dream.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross passed out for some minutes too,he recovered when the e-mail sounded. Takashi replyed

To: Orion.
Subject: RE:Voices.

I heared one too, it was a man saying, "I have found you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion sent one back, then logged back into "The World".

To: Delacross
Subject: RE: Voices

Mine said "You're mine to love and to keep." It was a woman. What do you suppose all this means? Do you think it was an event? If so, CC Corp has some serious explaining to do. I'm going to post on the board later. Care to help defend me?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Takashi used a quick reply to Orion saying."We should do it, but it will be erased in the spot". Delacross logged again in the World R:2

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko shook her head and stared at the computer. After a few moments of confusion, she sent an email to Orion
To: Orion
Subject: A voice...

Did you hear it? There was a voice...it said my name...Do you think it was some sort of glitch?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion logged out to check his e-mail, and saw the one from Ryoko. Hastily putting together another, he anxiously waited for a reply.

To: Ryoko
Subject: RE: A voice...

There's no way that was a glitch. I passed out, and I can bet that you and Delacross did too. Something found us, and I think attached to us now... It's hard to explain. Maybe we'll get answers later. For now, we should just pretend it didn't happen.

P.S.: Do you think it's what you're looking for...?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko barely had time to read the email as she responded to the email from Orion
To: Orion
Subject: RE: A voice...
I wish it was what I was looking for...but I have my doubts. Mabye we should get back in The World to see if we can find out what happened.

I'll be waiting...

She quickly pushed the send button then logged back on to The World, anxiously awaiting Orion and Delacross' arrival

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross logged in the World, as soon as he got to Mac Anu his mind froze, it was all black and three red eyes were looking at him, repeating the same line all the time, going to a lower tone each other."I have found you.....i have found you".

Top Bottom