• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"Good. I've been needing a new great sword...this one's a bit dull." Ryoko went forward without waiting for a response.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Who reach firts has won the prize". Delacross runed the hardest he could to the temple, he was now almost at the temple entrance.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion didn't even try to run. In this heat, he'd end up dying, especially because of his fur. Instead, he walked at a brisk pace, still managing to keep Delacross in sight. He smiled and shouted: "Delacross, you jerk! You know I can't run in weather like this!" He looked at Ryoko with a wistful expression. "If only it were raining..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Sorry Orion, but those slaps in my face will make me took revenge". Delacross crossed some bridges and quickly reached the entrance of the Beast Temple.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Inside the Beast Temple, where there should've been a treasure chest and the Beast Statue were more of the black spots from before. They rushed towards Delacross, trying to engulf him.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross smirked awhen he spot the three monsters, red lines appeared around here, this time he had entire control of Skeith."Come here you stupid thing".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion caught up with Delacross and Ryoko, and saw the black orbs from before rushing towards them. Abruptly, pink lines appeared on his body again. "Again...?!" Was all he had time to say before the were engulfed by "Outer Space" again.

Back in the body of Macha, Orion's breath caught when he saw the enemy they were fighting. It looked like a giant spider. The data said <Oswald> was it's name.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion shook his head. "I don't know. It's name is in the same brackets, though. I wonder if it's aggressive. It doesn't seem like it's going to-" Orion was cut off as <Oswald> burst forward, trying to slash him. He dashed out of the way quickly, luckily not getting hit. "Never mind what I was going to say. This thing wants our heads!"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko groaned. "Let's hope we can kill it the same way." She guided Tarvos' body towards <Oswald> in a charge, and lashed out, barely missing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Oswald> took advantage of Tarvos' near miss and slashed it a couple times, knocking it away. Orion panicked and Macha took over. "Watch this." She said, firing a few shots from her palm. "Don't get in close. Just fire until it gets stunned." She then relinquished control back to Orion. "Alright, you heard the lady. Don't get in close unless it's stunned."

OOC: I found a video of the <Oswald> fight. Watch this to get a better understanding of this fight. Be sure to watch it in high-quality. (there's a little tab that says 360p. Set it to 420p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LcHq9ZIRoQ

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith launched several ranged attacks at the spider trying to stun it , he got close and slashed it three times, taking a huge piece of the enemy life bar.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
<Oswald> recoiled for a brief moment before swooping towards Skeith and hitting him with one of its massive legs. Ryoko saw her moment when it attacked and guided Tarvos towards it. Her attack connected, momentarily stunning <Oswald>
"Now's your chance! Strike!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha rushed forward, claws ready to strike. Orion landed three clean hits on <Oswald> before it rushed away, much of it's life-bar missing. It charged up an Archene Shot, and fired the spray at all three, hitting them and covering them in sticky webbing. "Ugh... What is this?!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Oswald> made a strange hissing noise, almost as if it was laughing. It raised one of it's limbs to strike, but recoiled when Macha shot it. "We might be slowed down, but we can still fight! Just shoot at it!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith tried to remove the wed, but he resolved to shot at it, stuning it, he rushed towards it and landed three strikes more, he them went back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Oswald> screeched and went after Skeith, firing it's Kobold Bullet skill.

Remembering the fight with <Anna>, which used the same attack, Orion shouted to Skeith. "Slash them back!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I know Orion". Skeith got his scythe and slashed the kobold bullets, sending them back to <Oswald> and taking a huge piece of heal."That happens for messing with a level 75 player".

Top Bottom