• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The web around Macha dissipated, and Orion fired more shots, stunning <Oswald>. Then, he rushed forward, landing another clean trio of hits, he saw a strange barrier around <Oswald> appear and then break like glass. The Data Drain cannon appeared on his wrist again, auto-charging. "Macha, let me aim. I can aim better than you can." Macha merely scoffed, but relinquished control to Orion. <Oswald> was desperately scuttling around, firing off it's Archene Shot every now and then to deter it's attackers.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith tooked hold of Delacross mind, the DataDrain module started, the cannon was autocharging, he got pretty close to <Oswald> he fired the laser and waited.

OOC: DT you got to choose if i hitted or no.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko seized the opportunity, and took control of Tarvos, firing the Data Drain cannon

OOC: You're the judge DT ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tarvos didn't have luck on it's side, as it too, missed the Data Drain. This left only Macha. Alright... I can do this. Just gotta concentrate, and.... FIRE! The bright sphere flew and hit <Oswald>, draining it's data and giving it's diagnostics to Macha. Just like last time, the "Outer Space" area broke apart, and they were back in the desert area. The black spheres shuddered and then exploded one by one, disappearing.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko sighed in relief, happy to finally be free of Tarvos. She grinned at Orion "Well, that was fun. Did you get anything interesting?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion held out the item he didn't even know he was holding. It looked like a see through, reddish egg with a black core in the center. "I think so. Look at this." He looked at it, seeing how the surface seemed to ripple in response whenever he talked. "My inventory calls it... AIDA."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion checked it's description. "It says.... "AIDA <Oswald>'s configuration data." That's all. What do you suppose "AIDA" stands for...?"

OOC: Somehow, AIDA is an actual word. Strange...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko shrugged. "I really don't know, but that was one huge spider..." A thought suddenly struck her. "A spider! This could be what Taven was talking about! I mean, it's possible, isn't it? Maybe this thing is somehow connected to him..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion slapped his forehead with his empty hand. "Of course! It all makes sense... But, if that was the one that took your brother, shouldn't he have woken up by now? For all we know, there could be thousands or even millions of the same type, or maybe they're all unique. We don't know."

Another cluster of black spots appeared, but this one didn't attack them. Instead, an almost angelic being came out of them, looking towards Ryoko. It spoke, softly, but with a hint of malice in it's voice. "You... Want to find your brother... Don't you...? We... Have him... He's... Held by.... <Grunwald>.... <Oswald>'s... Brother... Find... <Grunwald>.... Find.... Taven..." The creature disappeared again, the black spots vanishing.

OOC: This character is going to be important later on. It's a "defective" AIDA <Victorian> that aids humans instead of putting them in comas.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko stared at the area the black spots had been long after they vanished. "<Grunwald>..." She looked at Orion. "At least we know who has him...That spider's brother. But...but why would that thing help us? The last two tried to kill us..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion shrugged. "I guess not all of them are bad. I wish that thing would've stuck around longer though. I don't like the looks of this "AIDA - 31" thing." He said, sticking out the strange egg again. The egg glowed a faint red, apparently angered at being called "thing".

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko stared at the egg. "Did you just make it mad? I didn't think something like that would have emotions."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked at it. "I really don't know... I didn't know computer bugs had emotions." The egg glowed a faint blue at this. Apparently, it's feelings were hurt. "What the...? I... wow, I don't think this thing is a computer bug..."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"If it's not a computer bug then what is it?" Ryoko stared at the egg some more. "Odd that it has emotions..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The egg rippled again and cracked slightly. "What the hell? Apparently these things don't stay cooped up for very long." The egg cracked again, and then again, with light showing through the cracks. "We should get out of here before <Oswald> gets out again."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross now in his normal rouge form looked at the egg and talked with Ryoko."Ok, i feel like something is waiting for me in Mac Anu".

OOC: DT dont you know if at level 75 Delacross should be already received his job extendtion quest?

Top Bottom