• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Chaos and Order.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic stood beside Greshall and looked at him.* There is something that can be done. You go find Rosa. I will stay here and help Arconis.*He then turned to the battle and raised his hand* Dooms Despair!

OOC: Dooms Despair-Shadows wrap around the enemy, immobilizing him/her/it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall nodded and ran off to where Rosa was told to meet him. When he reached there, he breathed a sigh of relief. The war hadn't reached this part of the city... Yet.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis ran to Serventius, sheating his sword, his eyes becoming orange and his hand had now am orange aura he punched the face of his brother with enought force to break some of the spell, he put his hand around his brother face, and sucked his powers, red lines that flyed like fire moved to Arconis........

In a few minutes what remained of Serventius was only his charred skeleton, the sky colored red, and Arconis was now the fire god.

Rosa had come to meet Greshall, she found him, but when she walked to him, some water elemental`s got her, and theystarted punching her, breaking several of her bones.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall's jaw dropped. He yelled and ran forward, kicking the elementals away. Then, he gently picked Rosa up off the ground. "Rosa... Are you alright...?" He had to try very hard to hold back his tears. Rosa was the only one who accepted him for who he was...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The elemental`s became muds, Rosa puked blood, staining Greshall face, she slided her hand to Greshall face."I alway`s will be with you my love....". With these words, Rosa suffering at ended and taked her life.

OOC: NOW i am even SAD ;_;

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall didn't bother to wipe the blood from his face. He turned around and walked slowly back to Nicodemus and Arconis. "She's dead..." He muttered. "The only one who ever cared about me is... dead..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall shook his head. "I know, but that's because you're related to me. She was the only human who didn't run screaming... And now she's dead!" He summoned his sword, his eyes burning with intense fury, his voice full of sorrow and rage. "Her death WILL be avenged!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis had flames running though his body, he let the charred skeleton of Serventius fall to ground and become ashes, he went to his brother Greshall and offered him a family hug, calling for Nic to join.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall hugged back, and unexpectedly started crying. He'd been around for thousands upon millions of years, but he was still about the true age of a 15 year old.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall locked his jaw and bared his teeth. "The water goddess... She killed Rosa..." He looked Nic in the eye. "Jealousy is a powerful emotion."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis body lighted on flames, a coat resembling that of his brother was crafted from this fire, and Serventius staff appeared on his hand."And i will help you".

Arconis looked to the sky, and saw how a giant dragon was going down from the space it was one of the Void Lords Gamma.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Gamma droped from the sky, closing to the rebels, his three heads pointing to each one, and talking at the same time."Dont worry i come here to tell you something, The Void support`s you, we have to stop this war".

OOC: Hey DT will Machina come here?.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall stepped forward, his sword shining. "Good. We have allies, then."

OOC: That's your call, TCD. Should Machina and Gamma be lovers, as well?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: I don`t know.

BIC: Gamma started to become faint, as he was teleporting, his head leaved another words before going." Weak the armies of hell and heaven destroy their general`s and the Void will send their best soldiers".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall's mind tried to process the immense task before them, but not even his supercomputer-like brain could comprehend what he'd heard. "We have to destroy Heaven AND Hell's generals? That's almost impossible..."

Top Bottom