• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Chaos and Order.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"If we fight together be can destroy then". Arconis had gained confidence after absorbing Serventius, and he got new powers too."If we killed fire we should go by Earth now, we kill one hell general and we kill a Heaven general it should be easy at this rate".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Lets do it then, but i dont know where to find here, maybe a lake". Arconis sayed, as he started walking, rain started, and lightnings falled from the sky, burning several buildings.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall followed as well. "I know what I'll do to her, though. I'll break all the bones in her body, just like she did to Rosa..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A lightnin falled between them, sending a shocwawe that hit everyone, giving them a slight pain."Woof, i needed that to wake".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall jumped and yelled a bit, but took a deep breath and calmed down. "Jeez... That one felt as if someone was aiming it at us."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall sighed. "Why is being the good guy always so hard? All I've ever wanted to do in my life was make sketches and do notes about demons and angels..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
They keeped walking, until they found a little pond on the street, Arconis keep looking at it for a moment believing to be the water goddess."Guys be careful it is raining, any puddle of water can be she". But sadly a car of the survivors just passed by and hit the pond sendind all the water to Arconis

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Stop guesing and lets continue looking". A pair of persons passed by the other side of the street, they were bein followed by Water elementals.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall looked back subtly, so the elementals wouldn't know they'd been found out. "Why are they disguised? All the humans around here have either run away or been killed..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The persons looked back, and runned when they saw the elementals, they atrted to run, but just as they runned the elementals killed them, by going inside their mouths and destroying their orgams from the inside.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis created thanks to his normal powers a whip like sword, and thanks to Serventius powers it was now lighted on fire, he whipped at the elementals killing them."Dam* how she could do this?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall took out his sword and growled, his teeth bared. "They're the ones. The ones that killed Rosa! I can tell from their scent."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Name:Aquis
Pic(humanoid)
1150229934_WaterDemon.jpg

Pic(God Form).
water-demon.jpg

BIC: From a lake far from the city, a lake waters started to stir, a little female figure got out of the water in the center of the lake...the water of the lake went in form of great wawes to her, forming a ball of the size of a skyscraper around she, a trident appeared at her hand, and she went flying to the city."It cant be she, not now!". Arconis sayed, pulling out Serventius staff.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic transforms into the Lord of Weapons again and summons his lava blades* We need to defeat her quickly.*he said as his eyes slowly changed to red*

Top Bottom