• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Chaos and Order.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arcon sit on the floor, wiping his face for any tear, he was a far too youg god still, he looks like a adult man, but his age is like 14."And they will do if we don`t stop this". Arcon feeled the ground shake, he looked and from a hight place demons started pouring out of the shadows, and they went flying to the sky."Oh no". The sky shined, and drops of light felled from it, exploding at everything it did contact.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall gritted his teeth. "It's begun..." He pulled Greshall's Spine from it's sheath. "We must hurry."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Aronis, teared his shirt apart, revealing a chess plate below it, but he still conserved his pants."Run". Arconis and the group went charging forward, but a crack appeared in the floor, and fire came from it revealing the God Of Fire, Serventius.

OOC: Serventius Profile.
Background: He is the third oldest brother, he never cared about Arconis, or Greshall, only about his own well bein.
Pics:
Human Form.
fire_elemental.jpg

GOD form.
anima__fire_elemental_boss_by_wen_m.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall jumped as the Fire God appeared, but he quickly turned around, his sword pointed at Serventius' heart. "If your army hurts Rosa... I'll kill them all!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Serventius smiled as he saw Greshall."Don`t worry i won`t do anything to her, but water already did, i heared her talking about something gruesome". Serventius luahgted aloud, making a few familys on the buildings tell him to shut up, but with that, he just became angered and threw a fireball to those houses.

Arconis jumped in the way, receiving the fire and a burned back, Serventius threw another fireball at him."Always in the middle of things...little brother".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall grabbed Serventius by the neck. "What did he say?! What are they going to do to her?! Tell me, or I'll cut your head off!" He put Greshall's Spine to Serventius' neck. "Don't think I won't do it, either!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic stepped in front of Arconis, absorbing the fireball. He raised his blades* If you want to harm anyone else, you will have to go through me first.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Serventius smiled, he focused oxygen around him, and created fire inside of himslef, he was emitting enought heat to burn Greshall skin, he threw him to the LOW, and walked as he summoned his fiery staff.

Arconis, raised from the ground, with his back now healed, he hold his sword out and charged at Serventius.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic caught Greshall and stedied him. He then placed his hand on Arconis' shoulder, stopping him* He is mine.*Nic's armor then returned with him holding the lava blades.*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arcontius nodded in acceptance.

Serventius smile and separated his staff in two nunchakus, doing a demo of then, jumping and hitting the air, and ending taunting the LOW to come and figt.

OOC: Greshall should be allowed to fight too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall put his arms to the sides, his sword in one hand, his claws extended on the other, and he started to spin like a top on steroids, spinning towards Serventius.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A fire storm came from the hole Serve did on the building, the firestorm burned quickly the building, and several died inside of it, he flyed like a comet set in flames towatds Greshall.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic ran then kicked Servantius high into the air and raised his hands* Armament of Sorrow!

OOC: Armament of Sorrow-a void opens directly above the enemy snd shoots spikes at it.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Serventuis opened his eyes when he saw the void opening, he lighted on fire and went down at hight speeds, creating a explotion of fire that sended Greshall spining to Arconius, he then charged at the Lord Of Weapom`s, sending him to a wall.

Arconius caught Greshall by his tail and he grab the LOW hand, making him stop."Let me fight!!!".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall grunted. "Are you mad?! Do you want to lose your life to scum like him? I can't live with my brother's death on my conscience."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arcontius put a hand on Greshall shoulder, without speaking a word he unsheated his sword and charged at Ser with his sword pointing at Serventuis heart."You die today". Arconius jumped to Serventius.

Serventius throw one head of his nunchakus to Arconis, who kicked it and sended it back, Serventius caught it and jumped to Arconius, the two engaging in a slash and guard game on the air.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall took a step forward, but stopped. "It won't matter... Fighting him won't help save Rosa..."

Top Bottom