• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Chaos and Order.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The Titan let a loud roar as the tentacles wrapped him."Now". Arconis slashed a part of the Titan tail, making it separate from the main body, and "erasing it".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall jumped in front of the roaring Titan, his hand glowing. "Say "ah"!" He yelled and fired the energy in his hands down it's throat, making it swell and burst into puddles of water. "A job well done." Greshall said, patting his hands off.

OOC: I don't expect it's dead. Rather, it'll probably just reform. Just guessing though.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The rest of the Titan reformed, creating 10 water sankes that resembled the Titan, they were much smaller that the Titan but still were on Greshall size.

OOC: WE can`t leave Nic behind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall took a step back, startled. "Perhaps I've made a miscalculation..." He muttered.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall took a few more steps back as the Titan's children closed in on him. "If you're going to do something, do it now!!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall reflexively raised his sword, slicing a few of the Titans in half as he did so. "These things live off of cheap tactics, I swear!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic tossed them between Greshnal and the beasts, an intense fire starting, blocking them from Greshall. He then summoned his lava blades, glowing white and on fire*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The Mini when back when they saw the fire, so they runned into a sewer."Good". One mini remained behind Arconis, and bited his back, Arconis screamed and later remarked his weakness."Dam* i am so weak". He got his sword out of the sheat and then he cut the Mini from his back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall ran forward and bit the Mini, accidentally "drinking" it. "Those things taste terrible! Augh..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Arconis slashed at the Min again, erasing it."I am the God Of nothing by my achievements, that are none...But are you sure you are a God Of Luck".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall frowned. "I am, yes. But I cannot manipulate my own luck, which tends to be rather... On the unfortunate side..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greshall nodded, his sword disappearing. "And what if the humans get caught in the crossfire? That would be an unacceptable outcome."

Top Bottom