• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(New Pachinko) Devil May Cry X Last Judgement

Frazz

General gamer
Another Rumor.
'latestnewsexplorer' listed e3 confirmed games.
Check out what capcom has.
I want to write the url, but I cannot post it yet.
An unnumbered DMC...which, if it is not a rumor, it could be DMC5, a DMC spin off, DmC2 or a DMC( insert whatever you want here)
https://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/e3-2016-list-of-confirmed-games/
If I remember correctly this happened for e3 last year as I remember everyone speculating about it being a DMC1 remake. I think this is all made up and based on nothing. The games with asterisks beside them are the ones that are actually confirmed and the rest are guesses. As much as I want to believe this the fact remains that DMC was rumoured to be at e3 2015 in this exact same way and nothing came of it.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
If I remember correctly this happened for e3 last year as I remember everyone speculating about it being a DMC1 remake. I think this is all made up and based on nothing. The games with asterisks beside them are the ones that are actually confirmed and the rest are guesses. As much as I want to believe this the fact remains that DMC was rumoured to be at e3 2015 in this exact same way and nothing came of it.
DMC has an asterisk but even so it sounds false. If this is true, maybe it's a remake or a spin off, being the latter less probable.

Frazz

General gamer
DMC has an asterisk but even so it sounds false. If this is true, maybe it's a remake or a spin off, being the latter less probable.
Actually I was wrong the asterisked games are the unconfirmed ones! And like you say it sounds false. They even have The Last of Us 2 on the list which is completely impossible considering that the entire ND team worked on U4 to make up for lost time and TLoU's directors said they were only conceptualising ideas before having to work on U4. I think this site is talking rubbish.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
So since it has no number, I guess we can officially expect Capcom to screw old fans again. Yay ^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So since it has no number, I guess we can officially expect Capcom to screw old fans again. Yay ^^

First off, I don't really think that rumor has to be trusted in the first place.

Second, the fact that it's not numbered means nothing. No actually in this case, in my opinion it is an indication of something... that this rumor is most likely false. Otherwise they would have put the complete title. Always beware when a site lists a game with a vague title like "DMC", "Star Wars" or "Assassin's Creed 2017".

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
First off, I don't really think that rumor has to be trusted in the first place.

Second, the fact that it's not numbered means nothing. No actually in this case, in my opinion it is an indication of something... that this rumor is most likely false. Otherwise they would have put the complete title. Always beware when a site lists a game with a vague title.
it only listed it under "likely appear".

Frazz

General gamer
I think that as long as Capcom attends events there'll be someone that will invent a rumour of DMC's presence as it's one of their main IPs. Regarding this year I don't think that DMC has any chance of showing up at all and it won't be at TGS either (that's when the rumours will spark up again mark my words). We can only hope that Itsuno's new project is a DMC game but until we know for sure I think it's best to just ignore any and all rumours.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
From the list they've put up I'd say they're unreliable at best. Also consider that at the moment it says the article was updated on "May 21th". So that shows how professional they are.
Not to mention they have Deep Down on that list and Deep Down is nowhere in Capcom's main pipeline or financial reports.

Kaim Argonar

Whelp it looks like I missed my chance to see the video. Regardless-
tumblr_mziqjg0mPc1smixaho1_400.gif

Top Bottom