• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(New Pachinko) Devil May Cry X Last Judgement

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
So, that mocap picture that wasn't DMC5? Might have been for...

4SXbCtF.png

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
8:50 dem graphics! That's probably the best looking DMC CGI scene ever made! I need DMC5 so bad now...

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
mother of all ****er **** nut **** assholes.. they're even showing the mocap footage.. motherf****rs.. god damn it.. posted a photo of a mocap work for a pachinko? what the **** is wrong with bosch? it really is happening huh? a god damn dmc pachinko? man i'm so angry

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyugul

That unique cut secene... only for pachinko game? Ha ha, I can't believe this.
Feels like capcom threw big **** on my face.

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
mother of all ****er **** nut **** assholes.. they're even showing the mocap footage.. motherfuckers.. god damn it.. posted a photo of a mocap work for a pachinko? what the **** is wrong with bosch? it really is happening huh? a god damn dmc pachinko? man i'm so angry
To be fair, the guy was probably excited to work with Langdon again. As for the pachi-slot, yeah it sucks. Should have brought it up, but they have made other DMC Pachinko Machines in the past, at least one for 3 and another for 4. Used assets from the games as well as making new cutscenes, guess its incentive for fans to keep playing to see all the new content made...

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
mother of all ****er **** nut **** assholes.. they're even showing the mocap footage.. motherfuckers.. god damn it.. posted a photo of a mocap work for a pachinko? what the **** is wrong with bosch? it really is happening huh? a god damn dmc pachinko? man i'm so angry
Johnny or Reuben probably didnt give it a thought about it being Pachinko game. Just the thought that it was a new DMC game probably seemed like enough of a reason to be excited about it.

absolitude

To be fair, the guy was probably excited to work with Langdon again. As for the pachi-slot, yeah it sucks. Should have brought it up, but they have made other DMC Pachinko Machines in the past, at least one for 3 and another for 4. Used assets from the games as well as making new cutscenes, guess its incentive for fans to keep playing to see all the new content made...

Johnny or Reuben probably didnt give it a thought about it being Pachinko game. Just the thought that it was a new DMC game probably seemed like enough of a reason to be excited about it.

well no, first he posted a photo of himself, then with reuben, meaning he was excited(?) for the mocap.. but it is a pachinko project and he knew that in the contract..

but if historically this could give way to another DMC game, then i guess it's still hinting.. seriously tho, johnny shouldn't have done that, least say "i'm in a pachinko project guys, no, seriously it is *smiley face"..

a pachinko DMC game at current state.. man.. i wanna say this could also hint them toward konami's state, but with some big titles like resident on plan, i could flush out the probability.. stay positive, hussaahhhhh

200_s.gif

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
so can we all agree that RE7 will be like MGSV last big release after which company plays dead?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
they just gotta choose that word
In all seriousness... they probably chose that title on purpose just to troll us. :D

Capcom also most likely knew that they might as well go the way of Konami now (after RE7 I mean) and get it over with.

absolitude

In all seriousness... they probably chose that title on purpose just to troll us. :D

Capcom also most likely knew that they might as well go the way of Konami now (after RE7 I mean) and get it over with.

capcom can die until there's another random game that could beat devil may cry, personal taste wise ofc.. and yeah, pretty sure they know all the talk relating capcom to konami..

Top Bottom