• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Yeah. In EU or Poland also are voices as sex, nudity or sexual themes are 100 % worse that we all see in games violence, vulag words or profanity, but sex is called more evil.
Sex is called evil, because it killed Freddy Mercury, sure violence has killed plenty of people, but none of them were Freddy Mercury so noone gives a damn

ZeroLove

Sex is called evil, because it killed Freddy Mercury, sure violence has killed plenty of people, but none of them were Freddy Mercury so noone gives a damn

May he rest in peace, one of the greatest musicians along with Elvis, Kurt Cobain and Michael Jackson.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Well. But our great politicians in EU still sometimes trying to restrict gaming, but seeing kids in Supermarkets getting for them 18+ game, calls that parents have no responsibility that their childs have seen violence or much worse: sex, well Im adult and this nudity or sexual scenes never embarassed me, I have more afraidness when In game are more scary things.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It reminds me of Gloria's entrance in DMC4.

Daft, yeah, but he's not actually showing any junk. So can it really be called 'nudity'?

ZeroLove

It reminds me of Gloria's entrance in DMC4.

Daft, yeah, but he's not actually showing any junk. So can it really be called 'nudity'?

Well, he's nude, but the private parts are "censored" in a fun and creative way (instead of just a black spot or line), so it is mild nudity.

When I can get a high quality shot of Dante flying through the air in the nude, I am so going to make a sig out of it! XD

ReRave

smug jerk
my fansoul came a little inside me.
Good lord, I love the **** out of this trailer and I don't care how wrong you'll take this!
I want this game and I want it now!

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I'd still rather get DMC5 with a stronger Nero, but it's alright. It's nothing like DMC3, though. No idea why you'd say that.

Domenic93

well there's not much to say it seems like it has at least a general idea of the action from the previous game. but the dialogue for dino was very lack luster those were horrible lines, even dmc2 dante when he talked had better one liners. the naked scene was painful it was like the austin powers nudity sequence were he walks around naked were it's always obscoured by objects but over the top and tried to be played straight. and that scene will scar me for the rest of the month. I thought that the new demon design from the ocean was good from as far as I could see, but for a game that's supposed to come out this year, this trailer had very little information that we didn't already know. but now I get to the part that makes me facepalm. the fact that dante appears to have never known his mother which would most likely mean he was either an orphan from birth, or that dante and possibly vergel were raised by sparda, and the demons managed to kill sparda somehow, which if you can kill the demon lord there should be nothing in any world that can kill you other than some medical problem which as far as we know demons don't have/ get any health problems or can die of old age.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will Dante have white hair permanently when he encounters Vergil in his first boss battle with him like in DMC3 when he unlocks the angel and devil triggers fully?

somekidfromthe90's

I find it weird how people are "embarrassed" or whatever over the fact that Dante was naked. In this time and age seeing an almost naked person shouldn't be a detested. Was it weird? yes slightly. Was it normal? yes. I think its perfectly normal to sleep naked in your own trailer.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hahaha!! That was awesome! I was laughing all the way through! Its great to see the game isn't taking itself too seriously. I also love the whole neon lights thing they used, the whole trailer was sooo colourful. And its great to see returning moves. Still really excited for this game! :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah. In EU or Poland also are voices as sex, nudity or sexual themes are 100 % worse that we all see in games violence, vulag words or profanity, but sex is called more evil.

Arteficial inseminition? But how did Poland reprodece before that?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
In the video, i thought the black spikey hair was Vergil :lol:

Embarrassed at nudity? You'd get over it if you took life drawing classes for a year. ;)
It's already come out that it's going to be an 18 rated game. That covers nudity.
You want a game to offend you, try Dante's inferno... especially the Lust circle. P*nis fences, nipples that spew unbaptized babies (and some inappropriate enemy design.)
Believe NAKED DANTE? Nothing compared to that.

I'm wondering if:
1. There would still be as much moaning if it was the old Dante naked
2. If it was Trish naked
3. Or guys don't like staring at a naked man (and a few girls... of whom i am not one... thanks to those art classes).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
True! I've done so much drawing over the years I don't even think about it. xD

It's just another part of the body to draw... if you leave any of those bits missing, the end results always looks wrong even with clothes on, and why leave it missing? I can't see why unless the material you're drawing is intended for children. Everyone else knows what the bits are for. . .

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
In the video, i thought the black spikey hair was Vergil :lol:

Embarrassed at nudity? You'd get over it if you took life drawing classes for a year. ;)
It's already come out that it's going to be an 18 rated game. That covers nudity.
You want a game to offend you, try Dante's inferno... especially the Lust circle. P*nis fences, nipples that spew unbaptized babies (and some inappropriate enemy design.)
Believe NAKED DANTE? Nothing compared to that.

I'm wondering if:
1. There would still be as much moaning if it was the old Dante naked
2. If it was Trish naked
3. Or guys don't like staring at a naked man (and a few girls... of whom i am not one... thanks to those art classes).
LADY OR GTFO!

Tiran

The great pretender.
Sex has never killed anyone. In fact, the exact opposite is true. Sex creates life. Aids killed Freddy.

Top Bottom