• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
The button layout seems more efficient than dmc4. On paper, it would seem a lot less cluttered and you don't have to risk moving your thumb from the left joy stick to switch styles because all of the styles are merged between human, angel and demonic forms. To me, thats an improvement.
its a downgrade if you ask me...DMC 4's control is the exact same thing as in 1 2 and 3 just that you use the control pad...I don't understand?

somekidfromthe90's

that just seemed to drag on forever...church
toocool.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
haha well i've always been a huge dante fan, and so far i'm a fan of his new incarnation. it seems like he will have a combination of comical one-liners such as original dante, as well as more witty ones, which i think will convert into some pretty interesting dialogue. :)

somekidfromthe90's

haha well i've always been a huge dante fan, and so far i'm a fan of his new incarnation. it seems like he will have a combination of comical one-liners such as original dante, as well as more witty ones, which i think will convert into some pretty interesting dialogue. :)
tru dat man i was always lost in the dialogue in the old games. I don't blame the developers i think it was the language difference and translation because Japanese is a VERY intricate language one symbol literally has hundreds of meanings thus having greater depth and meaning. So i wouldn't be surprised if Dante seemed more like a balanced persona in Japan :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I love how he breaks through a church window, and lands like no problem, then walks by Kat while saying, "That just seemed to drag on forever..." Then smiles like a troll while saying...Church.~" Then SWAG walks away while the church is falling down.

I honestly heard the pretty boy swag song play and him walking away slowly as the church falls down
Also, Now every time I see new Dante, I think of rap music for some odd reason. Maybe cause he's more street;

chocolatepanda

No right here they picked on him when he was small...that is basically it...well so far all they said about the reason why he hunts demons....no real cause behind it....
For the most part the demons seem to be after him not the other way around since they drag him into to Limbo instead of him entering himself and going berserk on the demons. So the real question is why are they trying to kill him?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For the most part the demons seem to be after him not the other way around since they drag him into to Limbo instead of him entering himself and going berserk on the demons. So the real question is why are they trying to kill him?

Cause everybody hates Sparda. Thus they hate his son.

chocolatepanda

Cause everybody hates Sparda. Thus they hate his son.
Then another question to ask is why is dante still alive? NT said he grew up in places run by demons and tortured( i think he was tortured i dont remember) so why didnt the demons just kill him? Also I wonder why they hate sparda, is it because he had a child with an angel or was he a bamf that kill a lot of demons?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Then another question to ask is why is dante still alive? NT said he grew up in places run by demons and tortured( i think he was tortured i dont remember) so why didnt the demons just kill him? Also I wonder why they hate sparda, is it because he had a child with an angel or was he a bamf that kill a lot of demons?

Maybe they just thought Dante didn't deserve it, and left him to his own will.
And the hating Sparda thing? Porbably both, but the second one sounds more likely...

chocolatepanda

Maybe they just thought Dante didn't deserve it, and left him to his own will.
And the hating Sparda thing? Porbably both, but the second one sounds more likely...
Well if they didnt think he deserved to die i guess they regret that decision now since they want him dead. EPIC FAIL lol(not you the demons)

berto

I Saw the Devil
It might not be that complicated. I think that when he was going through the system they didn't know it was Dante they were dealing with, they provably thoguth it was a kid named Tony.

As for Sparda, I think that part of the story is intact, that he betrayed hell.

Top Bottom