• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oooooh ok. My bad for misunderstanding.

And just so you know, what I had said before was similar to the point that you were trying to get across. I was trying to stop the nonsense of Nero being another son of Sparda.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Heh. For who? Try not to speak for all DMC fans.
Did my sentence contain "everyone"? Not to mention how his sentence implied nothing specifically reguarding insult or a general opinion from an overal perspective.
"Once you go black, you don't go back". It's a joke term for crying out loud, using in different terms. Unless someone is looking to provoke another spat.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Fine fine, it was a joke, I get it now. Calm down. You have to understand im highly irritated at all this debating going on in the forum. It's like every where I turn now it's, "NERO SUCKS EVERYONE MUST HATE NERO!!!" Or, "EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE NERO!!!" I can't get away from it.

I don't mind that you like Nero, like I said im just irritated. Ever since DMC4 came out, every topic, even the ones that have nothing to do with Nero somehow turn into a Nero debate topic. You must excuse my rudeness at this time, the forum is not what it used to be and that highly upsets me. Hell that's one of the reasons I started the RE thread is because DMC's older brother is the only thing that's keeping my sprits up with Capcom and a good way to go on the forum without hearing about those silver haired b**tards who at the moment all three are p**sing me off. Sometimes I feel the need to not care about DMC at all with the way things are going for the series.

*Sigh* Im sorry, im soppose to be one of the nice members of the forum and lately i've been a b**ch. >_> Not to mention I completely went off topic. ><

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I still think Nero is the third son of Sparda. Case closed.

As Keaton would say, "This discussion is now solved" or sumthing like that.

CLOSED!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
How is it solved? These debates will never be solved untill Capcom tells us what's really going on. That's what's driving me nuts.

Esura

No, I mean this thread is solved. I created this thread to get my theory across. I really dont care what others think. I believe Nero is the third son of Sparda and that Vergil is dead. Debate in this thread is now over.

CLOSED

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
...Ok, if that was the case this thread was kinda pointless, no offense, but of course people are gonna debate a theory they disagree with. What were you expecting?

BTW, if you want a thread to be closed, just ask a mod. I dunno if you already did that or not.

Esura

Nope I didnt.
But also I dont want these discussions to elevate any further. We are all fans of DMC, victims of our own fandom.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ah, this is true.

But let me tell you something, i've been on this forum for a little over a year, and I know...that inless you have a mod lock this topic, your request to end the debate will fall on death ears. Or should I say blind eyes. If the topic is still open for replies people will continue. Trust me, ask a mod to close it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dante Aseroth;118062 said:
He was born with that blood, not from an experiment.

yes, Nero was born from blood and then orphaned, then he was taken in by the order and then he was expiremented on hence the devil bringer....

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm saying this once.
There are NO solid theories. Everything can be probable, I'm so sick of the arguements.
Take what's facts and work on them.
No one has bragging right's until DMC5.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I am by no means a DMC fan - can't get on with the games myself and I think they're nothing special in the slightest - I just like a good bit of theorising. I personally believe everyone here has the right to put whatever theory they like across - after all, NO theory EVER is solid. That is why it is called a theory and not an absolute fact. They are all probable in one way or another and it's only when people start getting bitchy with each other that the enjoyment of discussing the would be's and could be's is ruined.

And guys PLEASE - stop saying "thread closed" and other dumb stuff like that. It's not your call so don't try and make it. If you have nothing further to say on the matter, then stay out of it. The thread will die naturally if that's its fate. Closed threads put off new members who feel they have nowhere to post - or that if they make a thread which talks about Nero they'll be shouted out of the forums. Also makes the forums look crap. Let it be or let it die. No more closure requests.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Here is my theory guys and feel free to tell that i am a wrong but i believe i am right....so anyway....
Nero was full blood human....he was orphaned and taken in by the order, (Kryie and Credo) and then santus decided he wanted to see if he could give a full human demonic powers....so he expiremented on Nero.
he injected sparda's blood into Nero's right arm....the demon's blood distingrated the boy's arm and then the devil bringer was formed possessing demonic power somewhat egivlate to Sparda's power and that of his sons....so when santus says that Nero has the blood of Sparda he means that the blood that contained in the devil bringer is that of Sparda's but the old kook is mistaken if he believes that Nero has Sparda's blood by any other means then his doing....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
thank you....well i have to say also that I argee with Lord of Darkness if Nero were simply a son of Sparda it would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay too cheesy....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think perhaps people would be disappointed if that was the case as well - especially as fans seem to be able to come up with some pretty interestin alternatives...

Maybe Capcom should do a fan competition whereby the best theory is introduced into the next game which concerns Nero?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah i argee.......i have another theory but it makes no sense unless you have played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Esura

Trish67;118518 said:
yeah i argee.......i have another theory but it makes no sense unless you have played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

I've played both. I'm a major FF and KH fanboy. Tell me.

I totally disagree with your experiment theory (and it overrides key factors mentioned in-game) but I cant help but find it mildly interesting. The thing is, the theory can be really interesting, creative, and unique however if it doesnt tie well with the current storyline, it is essentially moot. People seem to ignore the fact that the Order only began their demonology just a few years before DMC4. Nero would know that hes been experimented on. I know you probably dont give a damn what I say, lol.

Either way, rep to you for your theory.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maybe Nero was unaware of the purpose of his experimentation? As in, he was told they would be making him more powerful to do their work whilst really trying something out based on what research they had at the time? He wouldn't have been a child, granted, but that's not to say he would have been told the whole truth either - otherwise he would never have consented to it surely?

Again, full of fatal flaws but I'm allowed that luxury as a non-DMC player :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom