• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;118079 said:
LoD! Just because you hate Nero, It doesn't mean It's your opinion only who counts.

I never said it did, I gave valuable points for everybody to go on... Geez, if you are all just gonna flame then this should be closed... These threads always end in the same way...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Is there anything anywhere that suggests Sparda had other relatives? Or as he is demonic does that mean he can't have any apart from those he produces himself via humans i.e. Eva?

Sparda™

I'm not supporting that Nero is a son of Sparda, but saying he came from genetic engineering is total pointless, hence Agnus had only a few years messing around with demonic stuff.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;118084 said:
I'm not supporting that Nero is a son of Sparda, but saying he came from genetic engineering is total pointless, hence Agnus had only a few years messing around with demonic stuff.

Well, we could just say the experiment to gain Nero such strength was a stroke of luck :lol: I dunno... But I do think it's a little bit more creative than saying he's a son of Sparda... Even a five year old could come up with that idea ;)

Sparda™

I don't know nothing yet. We fans, don't know. He could be a son of Sparda, and I wouldn't be surprised If that statement could be true.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Perhaps if it was a fluke of genetic engineering it was simply that - a fluke...I dunno.

Something I'm not totally clear on - how come Agnus has that weird beetle/wasp thing he does? Is that due to expermientation or something else?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;118086 said:
I don't know nothing yet. We fans, don't know. He could be a son of Sparda, and I wouldn't be surprised If that statement could be true.

It's most likely what they are going with, which will make me like Nero less... But eh, that matters not... Because I doubt they will go with what I have suggested.

but personally, would you like him to be a son of Sparda DA?

Sparda™

Angel;118087 said:
Perhaps if it was a fluke of genetic engineering it was simply that - a fluke...I dunno.

Something I'm not totally clear on - how come Agnus has that weird beetle/wasp thing he does? Is that due to expermientation or something else?

Ascension ceremony. Like also Credo and Sanctus went through. They are engineered half-demons.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ohh...ok. How does that work then? This engineered demon business? And could it not be one explanation for Nero although they may not have expected the blood of Sparda to become part of Nero?

Just chucking stuff out randomly now :lol:

Sparda™

^ Basically, Sanctus, Agnus and Credo were 100% humans. In the Ascension ceremony however, a demonic spirit is inserted within the body of the person.

There is a scene when Sanctus is shaking and before that, his eyes turn red.

And also, Dante states to Agnus, after beating him, that he surrendered his humanity, making a point on why they were such different.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok - thanks ^_^

As a non-DMC gamer I'm not up on all details but the conversations about DMC 4 in particular interest me very much and what little understanding I have means I can at least attempt to join in :lol:

Sparda™

Angel;118094 said:
Ok - thanks ^_^

As a non-DMC gamer I'm not up on all details but the conversations about DMC 4 in particular interest me very much and what little understanding I have means I can at least attempt to join in :lol:

It's OK! :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I take it I'd get my head but off if I said my theory?:lol:

Eh, I don't feel in a debating(argument) mood today.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Would DMC5 be like DMC4 where you play with Nero more?
I hope so because once you go Nero, you can never go back.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Honestly, I kept dying when I was switched back to Dante.
The Devil Bringer is addicting! I find myself overusing it alot! Although Capcom needs to fix the Exceed thing. I find it stupid for Nero to stop mid fight just to rev up a sword! They should make it somewhat like Squall's gunblade from FFVIII where before you strike, you press the L2 button (instead of the L1 from FFVIII) just before you strike.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NerosDevil;117998 said:
Sanctus dedicated his life to the worship and zeal of Sparda. I think his statement would be correct given that when Nero was a child; DMC3 happened and no possible way to obtain Sparda's blood from anything other than his parents. Agnus said he only began searching/researching demons and Devil Arms a few years ago; which would have made Nero about 16-18. Calling him a "descendant of Sparda's blood" and "inherited Sparda's power" implies that he was born and gifted from birth.

His appearance/attitude is too much coincidence; along with being abnormally strong from human limbs; taking special Order missions; which taken into account would be demons like Berial, since he appeared to have fought demons simular before not being fearful or phased. His left human arm stopped Berials sword alone.
As already said in this topic. The idea of Nero being a son is too simple and uncreative. I would hope that a grand game company such as Capcom would come up with a much better idea than that.

Heh, that's indeed very true XD
Heh. For who? Try not to speak for all DMC fans.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I never said he was a son; it's improbable. Im stating he's a "descendant", to stop the nonsense of Nero being an experimentation; when it's slapped all over he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom