• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;118037 said:
I doubt he is a son... That would be wayyyy too cheesy.

So what the hell is he!? A figment of our imagination!? Something that came out of thin air!? Someone that was experimented on!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118045 said:
So what the hell is he!? A figment of our imagination!? Something that came out of thin air!? Someone that was experimented on!?

:huh: The last one... Sounds better...

Esura

LordOfDarkness;118044 said:
^ I thought the same thing at one time... But as soon as I came here, I actually understood more about dmc :lol:

Same here.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Where ever you run and where ever you hide, yeah you gotta face it baby things go bump in the night!

Esura

Bringerofchaos;118050 said:
Where ever you run and where ever you hide, yeah you gotta face it baby things go bump in the night!

DUDE! Stop spamming!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118049 said:
Actually that one is cheesy and thats a cop out if Capcom goes that route.

Cheesy? No it isn't :p

Nero is a son of Sparda = simple... Not very creative... Lame, and cheesy...

He gains his power from experiments = a little more thought out...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LordOfDarkness;118054 said:
He gains his power from experiments = a little more thought out...
And opens up the game, possibly, in that how many other people are out there with experimentations giving them demonic power? What if Nero is not the only one?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
WHY don't people understand the quotes:
"A descendant of Sparda"
and
"You have indeed inherited Sparda's power"

Capcom slapped the game with Nero being born with the blood, not an experiement.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Forgive me for asking, so does that mean Capcom have said Nero is related to Sparda or is it based on Sanctus saying Nero is a descendant and whatever else?

I don't go to Capcoms website and likely I never will so I don't know what the official story is on Nero according to them...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dante Aseroth;118062 said:
He was born with that blood, not from an experiment.
Just to reiterate - that's official? Not theoretical or gleaned from in-game sources?

Sparda™

Bearing someone's blood is something done through conceiving, not through experimentation. He didn't got It from the Devil Bringer, but since birth.

See his appearance - silver hair, icy blue eyes, the distinctive white skin - all are from that blood.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dante Aseroth;118065 said:
Bearing someone's blood is something done through conceiving, not through experimentation. He didn't got It from the Devil Bringer, but since birth.

See his appearance - silver hair, icy blue eyes, the distinctive white skin - all are from that blood.
Obviously I am aware how genetic elements are usually passed on - but this is a game with fantasy elements, is it not? Therefore is there no shred of possibility that the experimentations - obviously this is hypothetical or whatever - could create a part of Nero's body which is not his, per se, but powered by Sparda's blood from Vergil or Nelo Angelo or whoever else can get thrown into the mix and henceforth be regarded as an inherited thing in some weird way?

Of course there is always the option of Capcom just wanting to seriously mess with people's heads and explain Nero in future as some sort of hallucination/manifestation of inner emotion or desire on Dante's part/something else equally obscure ^_^

Sparda™

It is highly unlikely Nero was made of experimentation, but remember that Agnus had only few years that had began his research on demonic materia and souls.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh it's certainly unlikely but would be nicer for those Sparda fans of the Eva/Sparda romance if Sparda hadn't gone and banged some other bird and got her knocked up...

Nero is a person, obviously, and in no way do I reckon that his entire being is created from experimentation - just the arm bit...

Sparda™

The arm wasn't born with him, but spawned a few months before the events of Devil May Cry 4, in the attempt to rescue Kyrie, while Nero himself was wounded in the right arm.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I hate these threads. They go nowhere. No one is willing to admit they are wrong and it goes back and forth.

Maybe we are all wrong!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No way, that's the biggest load of tosh I have ever heard.

We don't know of the DB, so you can't say he didn't gain his power from experimentation. All those who believe he is a son Of Sparda... Well, that is okay and everything... But a little uncreative and unimaginative... If we say he is a son of Sparda... Then what next? Are Capcom going to introduce Sparda's daughter? I mean come on... If he is a son of Sparda, then how many kids did Sparda have? Not that many, and why? Well, if you are a son of Sparda, then you pretty much tell every demon you meet that you are one... Why? So they get it into their think heads as to what they are messing with... If we take this into consideration, there could be loads of shiny haired demons running around stating they are a son of Sparda... You'd think by now that when Dante would have met up with another demon he'd be like "The name's Dante... I'm his son"... As to which the demon would probably reply... "Ah, not another of you assholes"... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom