• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
thank you...and its okay with me that you disagree. I always thought the world would be pretty damn boring if everybody argeed on everything. Some disargeement is good. But not if it is childish.
well anyway my KH theory. for this theory to make sense you must think in an entirley all Kingdom Hearts mindset.

In KH when a strong hearted person comes a heartless, a nobody is created too.....

well think of it like this....
When Vergil became Nelo Angelo, he became a heartless. and a nobody was created too. and Nero is that nobody. so that is why Nero can wield yamato....because he is Vergil's nobody or half of Vergil. *both Roxas and Sora can wield the keyblade*
To Angel:
Once again I argee with you. Nero was totally not aware of the true purpose of the expirement. And I don't think he was a child, he was probably about maybe um....13 or 14.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A nobody? That's interesting...not played any KH but with the whole Yamato thing I have wondered about whether Vergil/Nelo Angelo have a connection with Nero's arm...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
that was an old theory before i played dmc 4, before knowing excatly what the devil bringer was and what it did.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Actually, I like your KH theory better than the experiment theory.
Now I wanna go play KH 2 again, lol.

Esura

Trish67;118545 said:
im actually playing it....currently....

I havent really played my PS2 games ever since I got PS3. Recently I bought DMC2 for like 5 bucks and I've played that between MGO and Assassin's Creed. I love DMC2 (I may be the minority here)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Does anyone think Nero's relation to the twins/Sparda/milkman will be explained in DMC5 or will they keep us waiting...or even just drop him altogether (which I personally think would be a bad move and not likely either)?

Esura

They seriously need to clear up Nero's past in DMC5 or I'll seriously question my loyalty to DMC. I dont want another interquel or a prequel, I want a damn sequel to DMC2 Capcom, A SEQUEL. We need to make a petion for a sequel to DMC2.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well first we are going to have to have a sequel to dmc 4 because dmc 2 takes place after 4 like 10 years or so....and right after dmc 4- dmc 2 makes no sense

Esura

Trish67;118566 said:
well first we are going to have to have a sequel to dmc 4 because dmc 2 takes place after 4 like 10 years or so....and right after dmc 4- dmc 2 makes no sense

See....this is Capcom's chance to MAKE sense of it. I have over ten different theories that act as sequels to DMC2 that involves Nero (as the 3rd son of Sparda) and Lucia, Matier, Kyrie, Trish, Lady, and the gloomy Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And you guys always wonder why I get so annoyed at this stuff... The fact that he got his strength from experimentation is something I have thought up for a long time now... Not that any of you care. What bugs me is when someone else is credited for something I have already thought up... Please, don't see this as me moaning... This is just me giving my unworthy opinion :lol:

Esura

LordOfDarkness;118605 said:
And you guys always wonder why I get so annoyed at this stuff... The fact that he got his strength from experimentation is something I have thought up for a long time now... Not that any of you care. What bugs me is when someone else is credited for something I have already thought up... Please, don't see this as me moaning... This is just me giving my unworthy opinion :lol:

Aww, alright lil' one.

*rep to u too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom