• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I know Dante is a bit of a 'ladies man', but I don't think he'd ever forget it his son and leave it behind while he lazes around eating pizza and sundaes, especially since he took Patty in on the anime.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
i think she wasnt in it because she was part of the anime series, and they dont exactly run alongside the game... but she could pop up at some stage

woah this got to like 11 pages in one weekend lol damn me and my theories lol

i personally still reckon nero is related to dante/vergil/sparda and i dont think its a distant relationship either

Kaihedgie

deadlystrike;130438 said:
i think she wasnt in it because she was part of the anime series, and they dont exactly run alongside the game... but she could pop up at some stage

woah this got to like 11 pages in one weekend lol damn me and my theories lol

i personally still reckon nero is related to dante/vergil/sparda and i dont think its a distant relationship either

Dood, you can't get any more distant than the fact he's no son of Sparda. If he is related, it's only because of the Devil Bringer, which I must repeat AGAIN, which was NOT born with

Sparda™

Kaihedgie;130539 said:
Dood, you can't get any more distant than the fact he's no son of Sparda. If he is related, it's only because of the Devil Bringer, which I must repeat AGAIN, which was NOT born with

Purely wrong.

Nero was born with Sparda's blood. The Devil Bringer didn't grant him demonic blood.

There's a high chance of Nero being Sparda's son.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
I just want Vergil back. Nero's a drama queen. And how cool was Vergil in the special edition of 3? Cooler than a polar bear's nuts, that's how cool. Forget Nero.

As for all the speculation, the most you can do for yourself is just be glad they didn't make up half this crap in the middle of the series like Dragonball Z did. Yeah, it's a show, not a game, but the song remains the same.

Kaihedgie

Dante Aseroth;130556 said:
Purely wrong.

Nero was born with Sparda's blood. The Devil Bringer didn't grant him demonic blood.

There's a high chance of Nero being Sparda's son.

Wrong you are.

The blood of Sparda comes through the Devil Bringer since it has such a close relationship to Yamato and Agnus states that despite all of his experiments, he couldn't repair it and since Yamato has such a close history with Vergil, by proxy, Sparda (as revealed in the first game), nothing short of somethin' related to Sparda could have restored that blade. If anythin', I, myself, am startin' to believe that Vergil lives through just more than Yamato and the Devil Bringer. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to explain myself AGAIN

The Devil Bringer and Angelos were created by Agnus as experiments. The Angelos were created by the remains of 'dark angel', which obviously refers to Nelo Angelo and then there's the Devil Bringer. Nero gained his Devil Bringer just like everyone else in the Order got their Devil forms. If Nero WAS born with the Devil Bringer, then Kyrie wouldn't have been surprised to see it when he had it out. The Devil Bringer's ability to both repair and sync with Yamato doubled with the Angelos suggest that this is the Vergil cameo that people wanted. And with the Devil Bringer, he has the proxy of havin' the blood of Sparda and Sanctus himself said that the trace of Sparda blood in him was not as prominent as Dante's

Sparda™

^ LMFAO...Don't make me laugh.

The Devil Bringer didn't give him the blood of Sparda. It augmented his powers. He was born with that blood.

Nero is probably a half-demon, a third son of Sparda and a second brother to Dante and Vergil.

Do your homework first.

Kaihedgie

Dante Aseroth;130615 said:
^ LMFAO...Don't make me laugh.

The Devil Bringer didn't give him the blood of Sparda. It augmented his powers. He was born with that blood.

Nero is probably a half-demon, a third son of Sparda and a second brother to Dante and Vergil.

Do your homework first.

NO U

Geez, you'd have to be incredibly ignorant to believe Nero to be a son of Sparda. I backtracked and read that yes, he is 'a descendant with Sparda's blood'. This does NOT exactly make him a son of Sparda. If he WERE a son of Sparda, then Sanctus would have flat out said so himself.

B'sides, it was never once stated that Sparda had a third son, unless you believe that Capcom likes asspulls.

Sparda™

I'm not going to post further in this thread.

The Devil Bringer is a weapon of demonic origin, taking the shape of Nero's right arm. People are born with the blood of someone. A weapon doesn't give to someone another blood.

Pure logic.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;130616 said:
NO U

Geez, you'd have to be incredibly ignorant to believe Nero to be a son of Sparda. I backtracked and read that yes, he is 'a descendant with Sparda's blood'. This does NOT exactly make him a son of Sparda. If he WERE a son of Sparda, then Sanctus would have flat out said so himself.

B'sides, it was never once stated that Sparda had a third son, unless you believe that Capcom likes asspulls.

You do know know that a descendant of someone is the son (or grandson) of someone right? Stop being ignorant.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Kaihedgie;130610 said:
The Devil Bringer...[Was] created by Agnus....
Imma just use your own words to disprove this "fact"
Kaihedgie;130610 said:
If Nero WAS born with the Devil Bringer, then (lets just edit it right here) AGNUS wouldn't have been surprised to see it when he had it out.
Why would Agnus say:
Agnus;130610 said:
"Th-Th-Thats demonic Power! How can it be?"
or
Agnus;130610 said:
"Soon you shall be my next subject of experimentation, so that I can learn a little something from you. and that arm."
If he made it he would have never said this stuff, DA is right do your homework.

Watch the video again if you doubt me.
Agnus sees nero's arm and is all wtf is that?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Kaihedgie;130610 said:
Wrong you are.

The blood of Sparda comes through the Devil Bringer since it has such a close relationship to Yamato and Agnus states that despite all of his experiments, he couldn't repair it and since Yamato has such a close history with Vergil, by proxy, Sparda (as revealed in the first game), nothing short of somethin' related to Sparda could have restored that blade. If anythin', I, myself, am startin' to believe that Vergil lives through just more than Yamato and the Devil Bringer. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to explain myself AGAIN

The Devil Bringer and Angelos were created by Agnus as experiments. The Angelos were created by the remains of 'dark angel', which obviously refers to Nelo Angelo and then there's the Devil Bringer. Nero gained his Devil Bringer just like everyone else in the Order got their Devil forms. If Nero WAS born with the Devil Bringer, then Kyrie wouldn't have been surprised to see it when he had it out. The Devil Bringer's ability to both repair and sync with Yamato doubled with the Angelos suggest that this is the Vergil cameo that people wanted. And with the Devil Bringer, he has the proxy of havin' the blood of Sparda and Sanctus himself said that the trace of Sparda blood in him was not as prominent as Dante's

Don't talk utter BS.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You are all wrong!!!

Nero is........A CLONE OF SANTA CLAUSE WITH DEMONIC POWER!!!!!!!

Before you shoot this down, remember your theories are just as baseless.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;129402 said:
Kobayashi stated Lady had aged 10 years from DMC3 to DMC4.
Ummmmm, yes I know, I was the one that posted the article here when that was first stated and that has nothing to do with my question.

Nero was said to be 10 years younger than Dante.

You can make the calculations yourself.:p
What calculations? DMC4 is 10 years after DMC3 yes, but that doesn't confirm that Nero is 10 years younger than Dante. That just means that 10 years have past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom