• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
i have a very good hunch that nero is dante's son, and i have proof aswell...
in the cutscene off one of the missions, dante reveals to nero that yamoto was his brothers sword and he wants it kept in the family... then he lets him walk away with it??

also, during the whole game, 'his holiness' keeps repeating 'the blood of sparda runs thru you' or however he words it, and as far as i know, sparda had two sons, dante... and vergil. and dante wouldnt know about the offspring of vergil, so it all points to him.

and at the end, he 'entrusts' it with nero (remembering he wants to keep it in the family), like he wants to proves his trust, this may be a hunch and all, but i get the feeling dante has a hidden secret, and it is he has a son.

and if my hunch is correct, who is the mother????

just to keep your mind thinking... lol

i would love to know your full opinion on this matter, shed some light on it, because i am truely confused at this ... theory...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
i don't think he is dantes son i think it is far more likely nero is a half brother or something to that effect.

Sparda™

This theory has been proved wrong a million times and are facts for that.

Nero is 10 years younger than Dante. Dante is 29, Nero is 19...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Chibi Cloud;128947 said:
I think people should be asking if Nero is Vergil's son. ;)

True I would agree to that before I agree to that being Dantes son. But yeah, I still believe that Nero is a reincarnation of Sparda.

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
OP said:
i would love to know your full opinion on this matter, shed some light on it, because i am truely confused at this ... theory...
To be truthful I think the whole idea of Nero being Dante's son is HYSTERICALLY LAUGHABLE. But to be fair I mostly blame the whole papa!Dante image I have fixated in my head - it's amusing to say the least.

Nevermind papa!Vergil. ROFLLLZ

Kaihedgie

Great. Just what we needed; another crack theory. It's impossible for Nero to be Dante's son. While Nero may have the blood of Sparda, Capcom never said anything about Nero being related to Dante. Dante's and Nero's age difference is too close to be even be considered possible

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
yeah its possible for Nero to be Sparda's son. but its impossible for Nero to be Dante's son coz the age of Dante and Nero age is too close

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;129006 said:

Nuh one word posts, dood >3<;

Anyways, I dun't believe him to be a son of Sparda either. While Sanctus says he has the blood of Sparda and Dante says they're alike, I wouldn't go ahead and jump to the conclusion that Nero and Dante are related. Until Capcom flat out says somethin', I considered this theory and related ones mostly null. After all, his Sparda blood might actually be referring to the Devil Bringer that Nero has. While people can say that Nero is related to Sparda because he shares blood, it's most likely because of the Devil Bringer and because it reacted to the Yamato, a Devil Arm that Sparda himself once used before giving it to Vergil. However, to negate the theory altogether, Nero was not born with the Devil Bringer in the first place.

On a side note, it's often speculated that the Angelo devils were created from remnants of Vergil in his Nelo Angelo form, thus it would confirm that Vergil himself is dead. However, if Vergil did not perish, then the remnants used for said soldiers may instead be referring to The Fallen devils seen in Devil May Cry 3, who were said to be angels who fell from grace and they even possess similar abilities such as being able to guard with their wings and possessing lance-like weapons. That's just my two cents on the whole thing though. Though it's most safe to say that Vergil died in DMC as his 'vanishing act' was more of an explosion of death so that the theory of his armor being used for the Angelos can be supported.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the timing of the games would make Dante about 40 at least. DMC1 is about 20 years after DMC3(where Dante is about 20) and DMC4 is a few years after DMC1. also, being half-demon Dante, and Vergil for that matter, could be as old as 2000 years old, if we include when Sparda was around. even if Nero isn't Dante or Vergil's son, he could be a long-lost relative of some kind.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
ive done abit of research, and ive found this from wikipedia

Nero resembles both Dante and his twin brother, Vergil

this almost proves they are related somehow, even if my orginial theory is wrong, but i still think that the relation between nero and dante (or vergil) is still strong

i found this too, which made me and quiksilvershado (sat next to me) think down other roots of to 'who is nero'. this is what we found

before their mother died she give birth to nero and give it to the holiness...then he became one of them..
and then dante met nero ,..and dante tough him some technique.and then he knew they were related each other,..and they helped each other to save kyrie

what you think of that

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Capcom why don't you simply tell us who the hell Nero is, so everyone can go about there day ^___^

ice_princess_d

teh only reason dante said that to nero when he let him keep the sword. is cuz dante might know sparda might be alive. n could have had another son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom