• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey I know, why don't we ruin a completely decent thread by churning out utter crap for no reason? :dry:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;130919 said:
Since when this thread made sense...:huh:

I never mentioned sense Dante, I said it was decent. Two different things entirely...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;130913 said:
Hey I know, why don't we ruin a completely decent thread by churning out utter crap for no reason? :dry:

Ugh, here we go again......
Like I said b4 to u, bitching bout ruining threads is retarded, especially when no one did jack. Your comments are pointless. Just report it to D2 or Keaton damn.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
LordOfDarkness;130913 said:

I didn't do it for no reason, I'm making a point.

All speculation on Nero right now is baseless, and anything I say about him no mater how pointless is just as valid as your theories because we do not know anything yet.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You guys take things too far though. At least we put our points across in a civilized manner, unlike you guys. And Esura, all you ever seem to post is about the same stuff all the time. There was no need for me to report anything, I know that... So there was no need for your interference. Jeez, you guys don't respect topics or anything any more.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^O.k. I know you are actually thinking about yours, but come on I have just as much right to my opinion.

Anyway is was ment to make fun of the people trolling here, not you LOD you are cool.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I'm merely stating that people here come off too strong on things. I was trying to restore the decency here, and I know you were joking around but I get annoyed that others seem to think they can turn up and start interfering with things; That only makes matters worse.

So yes, although all theories are welcome here. No theory is right or wrong. At least we should lay off all the ":lol: Funny theory" comments. They bring no discussion value to the topic. They are off topic. And it's annoying IMO. So yes, I'm bitching about all this, but can we please continue discussing things and not refer back to all this? It's in the past now.

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
i think vergil is nero father

url]

They two almost look same as well

Vergil-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
LordOfDarkness;129127 said:
I actually referred to the DB a page ago. I know he wasn't born with it :lol: I'm just saying... Even if he were a son of Sparda, why did he get the demonic right arm and his brothers didn't? I mean, I want to know what happened :lol: Any thoughts on how he got the DB?
Beaten some boss? I mean, Vergil got his strange things when he killed Beowulf, and Dante got quicksilver style when he defeated a horse.

Ainde

World Saviour
My theory is that Nero was a normal boy, then, after finding Sparda's dead body they took some DNA and put it in Nero. After seeing that nothing happened, they paid no attention to Nero. He grew up and then something happened and unleashed part of the power wich gave him the devil bringer.

Divine Insect

ImNam;159796 said:
They two almost look same as well

Vergil-2.jpg

I'm trying to picture Virgil doing anything that could result in an illegitimate child, but my mind just isn't picturing Virgil knocking up a random chick.

Also, I'm just going to throw out the idea that it's possible for Nero to be a descendant of Sparda. Not necessarily of a very close relation to him, but perhaps Sparda's hanging out somewhere deep within the family tree somewhere. It's been 2,000 years since Sparda defeated Mundus, after all. In those 2,000 years, was Eva really the only woman Sparda ever had any sexual relations with? I'm not talking about love and/or relationships here. Just sex. Enough to result in a kid or two to start another branch on the family tree.

If - and this is all speculation - Sparda did indeed get at least one other woman besides Eva pregnant during those 2,000 years he was around in the human realm, then it's possible that Nero could be descended from him. At this point, since Capcom doesn't have much information out on Nero, so it's unknown how many generations separate Nero from Sparda if Capcom eventually decides they share any genealogy at all. It's possible - if they are related - that there's enough of a generation gap between Nero and Sparda that any heritable demonic powers within that hypothetical family line have become so watered down and/or otherwise latent such that pre-Devil Bringer Nero seems more or less just like any other ordinary human. Unfortunately, next to nothing is officially known about Nero's family as he's an orphan with a mysterious past, so all of this is just speculation. More specifically, me being over-analytical and letting my mind wonder around without a leash.

Exactly how he got the Devil Bringer is unknown, but we know that he wasn't born with it. Perhaps it was some kind manifestation of some sort resulting in all the demonic experiments Agnus was playing around with? Just how long has Agnus been playing around with demonic stuff to begin with? Perhaps any remnants of the hypothetical Sparda bloodline within Nero acted as some sort of magnet for any weird side effects of Agnus's research? There are hints that Agnus possibly could have been playing around with bits of armor fragments left over from Nelo Angelo, but there's nothing confirmed. We do know for a fact that Agnus was doing god-knows-what kind of research with Yamato as well as trying to restore it. It's possible that Yamato reacted to Nero due to a possible heritage link to Sparda and/or something involving the powers/energy of the Devil Bringer. However, exactly how or why it happened is unknown. When Nero had a bit of a flashback moment in the Yamato cutsene, to me it implied that the event of gaining the Devil Trigger may have had something to do with a past situation in which Kyrie was in danger (referenced by Kyrie and Nero's yelling during the flashback). It also appears that he hasn't had the Devil Bringer for very long. Through the game it seems he's still not completely used to it and/or surprised/confused by it at times (i.e. whenever it absorbs a useful demonic goodie), and by Kyrie's remark towards the beginning of the game when she says "you still haven't recovered" (or something extremely close to that) while his arm was still concealed in that sling. We just know that the sword reacted to him and that the blue aura of his devil trigger resembles an Angelo-type suit of armor.

Meh. These are all just thoughts randomly swimming through my little sleep-deprived brain right now. It's midnight and I really should be studying for my statistics exam tomorrow, but no. I'm on here. Anyway, feel free to dissect and/or scrutinize my thoughts and theories as you wish. It's all free game until Capcom decides to add more official background information to Nero as a character.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nero:
Born with Sparda's blood.
His inner abilities were awakened.
Vergil is somehow involved.
Related to Dante somehow but 'not' a son.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
deadlystrike;128935 said:
i have a very good hunch that nero is dante's son, and i have proof aswell...
in the cutscene off one of the missions, dante reveals to nero that yamoto was his brothers sword and he wants it kept in the family... then he lets him walk away with it??

also, during the whole game, 'his holiness' keeps repeating 'the blood of sparda runs thru you' or however he words it, and as far as i know, sparda had two sons, dante... and vergil. and dante wouldnt know about the offspring of vergil, so it all points to him.

and at the end, he 'entrusts' it with nero (remembering he wants to keep it in the family), like he wants to proves his trust, this may be a hunch and all, but i get the feeling dante has a hidden secret, and it is he has a son.

and if my hunch is correct, who is the mother????

just to keep your mind thinking... lol

i would love to know your full opinion on this matter, shed some light on it, because i am truely confused at this ... theory...
I do not think that he is Dante's son, but more like Virgil's son... because Dante could not revive the Yamato. but Virgil can, either Nero is a re-animation of Virgil made by Mundus, but my believe is that he is Virgil due to the fact that Nero's demon trigger looks like Virgil's demon trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom