• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Da3dra;129412 said:
no nero would have had to of been concieved about iunno 7-9 years before they met.

:lol: Yeah. That sounds possible.... NOT!!! :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Ok heres a theory, "What if either Dante or Vergil somehow go back in time and bang a chick to create nero?" aaaaaah the wheels are turning now aren't they? lol this is just crap don't take it seriously

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah man, that is such bull shi... *notices the don't take it seriously part*.... I mean, yeah :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Thanks:) and yeah I'm aware ;) 90% of video game movies are nothing like the game, and on top of that aren't that good. I say 90 instead of 100 because advent children was, no, IS beast.
And that's exactly what I was saying hes gotta be some kind of experiment.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Actually, I don't think he is an experiment come to think... I did just remember Nero saying something at the end of dmc 4... If Nero was an experiment, why didn't he know he was experimented on? We know that during the game he himself is confused about the DB... If someone had said to him he was going to be experimented on, then he'd know how he got the thing. The only way for that to be true, is if he wasn't aware that someone had done that to him. And why exactly would it be the Order? They themselves looked shocked when they saw the DB *As The Da3dra already pointed out ;)*

And finally... My main point that I am getting to... At the end of dmc 4 Nero asks God about how he got the DB... Or something like that :lol: Been a while since I played... Anyway, I know he speaks at God... So it's like... He may have had it from birth... The DB that is... He says "Why did you create my arm this way" I think :unsure: That's like, God makes all life and in saying that he may be asking why he was made/born that way...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The experiment theory is really starting to annoy me now. If DMC4 didn't slap your face enough with the point he was BORN with his blood, then i'm also going to say Dante is no son of Sparda since it's basically the same. DMC4 didn't lie the entire time through, and Nero was left and THEN taken by the Order, well before experiments were happening.

i wanna say something i just finished the dmc1 game and i noticed something intresting in one of the final scenes when dante makes the final shot to defeat the big evil dude(at the end of the game) the evil guy says: dante i will be back!! and dante answers:when you will be back then give your regards to my son
does that mean he had a son already in dmc1 and if so may be really nero and certain confusion in calculating the real age of dante has been made

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
biohazardmaster;129701 said:
i wanna say something i just finished the dmc1 game and i noticed something intresting in one of the final scenes when dante makes the final shot to defeat the big evil dude(at the end of the game) the evil guy says: dante i will be back!! and dante answers:when you will be back then give your regards to my son
does that mean he had a son already in dmc1 and if so may be really nero and certain confusion in calculating the real age of dante has been made

No, Dante is Sparda's son. So when Dante has a child and Mundus comes back, he'll say hello to his son...if he has one that is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante was just saying that if Mundus were to ever return, then he may have to face Dante's son. He wasn't trying to say he already had a son... I mean, I doubt that he already has a son... Who would he of had the kid with? And Where? And when? And it couldn't be Nero because of the age thing...

well maybe not nero but maybe someone else and we dont know anything about what happened to dante between dmc1 and 3 so he might have met someone that didnt feature yet in the game and have a son with her

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Gotta back track and answer this a minute
LordOfDarkness;129376 said:
Not really... The way she said it, I thought she meant like "Dead" :lol:
Trish never said dead, inly that they were lost to evil. She could have meant that 20 years ago Vergil turned to evil to gain more power.

It is possible that Dante did hav a son between DMC3 and DMC1, but i would have thought it would be mentioned in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom