• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( vergil enters an isolated area in the mountains. arkam is waiting for him)
A: you came. unarmed as i reqested. im suprised
V: ( creates a sommoned sword in front of him) not as unarmed as you think so don't get too confedent. or else.
A: if you kill me you won't learn about how to gain your fathers power.
V: im sure i could get you to tell me.
A: did you know that the library in the castle is not the only place the order keeps books.
V: and there is a book with the information i need in this other library.
A: some of the information.
V; well than you get some time to live. you better tell me how to get all of the information before your time runs out.
A: get your weapons and i will show you how to find the library.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( nero is looking around like he is planning to do something he is not suppossed to. he is moving towards yamato.)

K: what are you doing
N: nothing... i just want to look at it.
K: Vergil won't be happy about it.
N: what you are really thinking is that ziz won't be happy about it
K ( blushes) no i'm not!
N: yes you are. ( nero grabs yamato)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( vergil is walking back to where he left his weapons. there is a crowed surronding the area that he left the swords. )

V: what is going on ( he pushed through the crowd)

( nero is sitting on the ground. his arm is burned severly in an odd pattern ( the burned parts match the parts of the devil bringer that glow) yamato is on the ground next to him the sword is glowing and the ground beneth it is burned.)

V: ( picks up yamato) what did you do to my sword.

( nero dosn't answer)

Beryl: hey vergil did you not notice that he is hurt.

( vergil dosn't respond)

Credo: what happened

Order solder: it appears that nero did something with that sword and got hurt somehow.

C: ( looks at nero worryed) nero you should be more careful... ( he looks around) where is kyrie.
OS: she is with ziz. he felt that it whould be best for her to stay out of this.
C: for once i agree with him. but i don't want him alone with kyrie. i will go and ask him what he knows about this.

( sometime during this vergil left)

Devil May Cry ZERO 3

Mission 11 : The Darkened Path
Find the way to true power.

( outside the library)
V: so this is the place
A: yes. it is guarded so you will have to work for this information.
V: of course nothing is ever easy.

Number of Areas: 1

Area 1: Order Library
number of rooms: 6

Room 1: Library Lobby

NEW ENEMY
Order Knight

Knights dressed in an Alto Angelo's armor. Easily dispatched.

Kill three knights to unseal the door and continue.

Room 2: Central Library Wing

NEW ENEMY
Order Lancer

Stronger, more aggressive and smarter Bianco Angelos. However, they cannot fly.

Kill three to unseal the two doors to the east and west wings. The way to the north wing is still sealed.

Room 3: East Wing

At the end of the room is the half of the seal to the north wing door. However, it's protected by three Order Knights and...

NEW ENEMY
Elite Knight

Wears lighter armor than the Order Knights, but still retains the same basic appearance. They wield two short swords, and are highly skilled for mere humans.

Two of these guys. Kill them all to obtain the item.

KEY ITEM
Onyx Seal

Half of the library seal. Fuse it with the Platinum Seal to open true power.

Room 2: Library Central Wing

Kill the Order Knights and Order Lancers in here if you wish, or skip them and go into the west wing.

Room 4: West Wing

There are more Order Knights and Elite Knights in here. Kill them all to obtain the Platinum Seal.

KEY ITEM
Platinum Seal

Part of the library seal. Fuse it with the Onyx Seal to open true power.

Room 2: Library Central Wing

There are no enemies this time around. Open the main door with the Onyx and Platinum Seals and continue.

Room 5: North Wing

NEW ENEMY
False Angel

Experimental Alto Angelos. They look like the Order Royal Guards Dante took down in DMC4's opening.

Kill all five to open the door on the far end of the room.

Room 6: Library Reserve

Cutscene introducing the Shadow Knight

( vergil walks into the room)
Shadow Knight" yo, idiot what are you doing walking into a place like this.
V: i have need of information that is found in a book here
SK: ok are you retarded. your not supossed to tell me your plan until the interrogation.
V: it dosn't really matter you won't live to tell anybody
SK: ( draws his gun) say that again.
V: wow i didn't know any of you guys used guns. it won't help you. anyone who fights me is dead.
SK; whatever
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Shadow Knight

An Order mercenary that is quick on his feet and uses guns as well as swords. He's very good at dirty tricks, and will use bombs, guns and swords to try and mess with your head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( vergil pulls his sword out of the Shadow Knight's corpse)

V: that was a pain. ( vergil grabs a random book and opens it) records of secret employess of the order.... what ziz is in here. training of a secret unit of knights that use guns and other tactics in approprate for the standard knight.... ( vergil looks at the dead Shadow Knight) ziz needs to work on his training skills.

A: that is not the book you need. ( arkam is holding a book)
V: is that the one.
A: yes. its best we leave before more guards show up

( the two of them leave the room)

MISSION CLEAR

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I know that this might not be a good idea,but what if Sparda had his own game?I think that could actually work out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's what we're going to do. We're actually in the process of making DMC Zero 3, showing what Vergil did before and during DMC3. Then, DMC Zero will be Sparda's story. I forgot what DMC Zero 2 will be about though.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
zero 2 is also sparda's story.

dmczero is mudus' origin from sparda's point of view. sparda helps mundus take over

dmczero 2 is the story of sparda's rebellion.

in these two storys sparda's life and his true nature will be explained. it will show sparda as who he was not as a legend but just as a warrior who has made many choices and many mistakes.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
dante_13;222459 said:
All the characters of DMC1-4 to be in 5 except those who are dead.

the way you phrased that sounds like you are deciding it. this is a thread to describe my idea for dmc5 and a few other dmc games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am going to make a summary of the shadow knight:

shadow knight. - An Order mercenary that is quick on his feet and uses guns as well as swords. He's very good at dirty tricks, and will use bombs, guns and swords to try and mess with your head. there are many shadow knights but none are aware of the others. they have a tendency to be defiant and arrogant. they are not loyal and reqire alot of money to keep them working for the order. ziz was hired to train them.

weapons-
gunblade- a rapir with two guns hidden inside. there is a pistol that points the same way as the blade and a shotgun that faces the other way.

revolver- a dual barreled revolver ( not as good as blue rose but close)

stun grenade- creates a bright flash of light and a loud sound that stuns the opponent.

smoke grenade- creates a wall of smoke.

incediary grenade- a grenade that creates flames.

poison dart- a dart that is covered in a powerful poison that affects demons.

chain- a chain used to ensare the opponent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been considering changing the ADT system just a little. using an orb as the only way to fill the ADT guage whould make it very rare for it to be used. maybie if it was filled by just getting damaged and filled less than the Devil guage dose when the charicter is damaged. that whould still make the ADT guage fill slowly but it whould be more reasonable.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION 12
Aquas
Under the water is where your fate lies.

Areas: 2

Area 1: Half-Submerged Ruin
number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Antechamber

No enemies, but there's something on the wall.

HEART ITEM
Aqua Heart

Enhanced underwater movement speed while in DT.

The room will fill up with water and three Aqua will attack. While on land they were the weakest elemental lizards, underwater they're kings. Since you don't have any projectile weapons yet, you can fight or run. Your choice.

Room 2: Submerged Shrine

On the shrine is a set of strange blue swords.

NEW WEAPON
Aqua Swords

Can be used as a close range and long range weapon, but crumbles to dust on land. Holding X will make you drop to the seabed, allowing you to walk and fight normally. Holding X again will let you swim again.

Three more Aqua will attack, but with your new swords, you should be able to take them out fairly quickly.

Room 3: Ruin Exit

Yay, exit! *exit seals* Not yay. Enemies.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Mid-Boss
Tateobesu

You'll probably remember Tateobesu from DMC2. His attacks are all the same, but when he turns invisible, you can't lock on. Whittle him down and he'll fall.

Area 2: Sunken Ship
Number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Treasure Room

TREASURE! Crap, it's all corroded. Never mind. Oh, crap, enemies! Kill the three Aquas and the Blade to continue.

Room 2: Captain's Quarters

Hey, there's no water in here! Good thing, too. Examine the captain to take something important.

NEW WEAPON
Flintlock Pistol

Vergil would never use this. Give it to Ziz or Beryl.

Aw, no new weapon. Ah well, the Aqua Swords are enough. Just then, the ship starts shaking...

Room 3: Ship Wreckage

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Leviathan

Man, doesn't this guy ever quit? Anyway, the fight is much like before. Attack the exposed parts on his body until they explode and wither, and make sure to kill the constantly respawning Hell Envies. After a short while, his scales will cover the exposed areas. Slash them until they shatter to continue the assault. He'll cover the destroyed areas as well, to trick you. Persevere, and you'll emerge victorious, but Leviathan will escape with less that a 90th of his health left.

MISSION COMPLETE

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( vergil is standing at the edge of a half submerged temple.)

Arkam: you carry part of the key, but even the whole key is worthless if you don't bring it to the lock.
Vergil: the lock.
A: this temple contains the portal to a place in the underworld. if you don't go to that place you can't do what must be done to break the seal.
V: it that case i don't see any reason to wait
( vergil walks into the ruins)

MISSION 12
Aquas
Under the water is where your fate lies.

Areas: 2

Area 1: Half-Submerged Ruin

No enemies, but there's something on the wall.

HEART ITEM
Aqua Heart

Enhanced underwater movement speed while in DT.

The room will fill up with water and three Aqua will attack. While on land they were the weakest elemental lizards, underwater they're kings. Since you don't have any projectile weapons yet, you can fight or run. Your choice.

Room 2: Submerged Shrine

On the shrine is a set of strange blue swords.

NEW WEAPON
Aqua Swords

sommoned swords that channel the power of the water. they can not be made on land. no other form of summoned swords can be used underwater.

Three more Aqua will attack, but with your new swords, you should be able to take them out fairly quickly.

Room 3: Ruin Exit

Yay, exit! *exit seals* Not yay. Enemies.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Mid-Boss
Tateobesu

You'll probably remember Tateobesu from DMC2. His attacks are all the same, but when he turns invisible, you can't lock on. Whittle him down and he'll fall.

Area 2: Sunken Ship
Number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Treasure Room

TREASURE! Crap, it's all corroded. Never mind. Oh, crap, enemies! Kill the three Aquas and the Blade to continue.

Room 2: Captain's Quarters

Hey, there's no water in here! Good thing, too. Examine the captain to take something important.

NEW WEAPON
Flintlock Pistol

Vergil would never use this. Give it to Ziz or Beryl.

Aw, no new weapon. Ah well, the Aqua Swords are enough. Just then, the ship starts shaking...
as the ship begins to fall apart the Leviathan's tail tears open a massive hole in it.
V: this again. you will fall even quicker this time.

Room 3: Ship Wreckage

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Leviathan

Man, doesn't this guy ever quit? Anyway, the fight is much like before. Attack the exposed parts on his body until they explode and wither, and make sure to kill the constantly respawning Hell Envies. After a short while, his scales will cover the exposed areas. Slash them until they shatter to continue the assault. He'll cover the destroyed areas as well, to trick you. Persevere, and you'll emerge victorious, but Leviathan will escape with less that a 90th of his health left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V: pathetic fish. flee and never bother me again or you will be crushed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION CLEAR

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, I was PM'ing DS when this came up. It seems viable.

Well, so far this game has the most variety of enemies in a DMC game. The problem? Their use is limited. Extremely. What can we do to alleviate this?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
first thing would be to post a list of every original enemy in the game and then sort them into those that can be used alot and those that are limited. once we know the full scope of the problem we can decide how to fix it.

Hunter: a smaller relative of the Blade. it is talented at hiding in shadows.
Unknowable: a statue like demon that uses a demonic gatling gun.
gear guardian- a demon made of possesed gears.
steam gear- gears possesed by spirits of fire and water.
pendulum knight: a knight that uses a pendulum as a sword and a clock face on it's sheald.

cronomancer: knight-mages that can control time as well as elemental magic.
Blaze- a powerful reptilian demon made by mundus it uses fire element attacks.
aqua. a reptilian demon that controls water. on land it is weak underwater it is the strongest.

Chimera- a snake like plant demon.

viral vines- Plant-like demons that assume human-like forms. Their whip attacks can sometimes cause a poison status, however they are extremely weak to sword attacks.

human chimera- soldiers infected by chimera seeds.
order soldier.- a soldier of the order of the sword.
Burning Blade
A Blade that has red scales and is on fire. It's claw firing attack is fire-elemental, and continues to cause damage over time.

Metal Bones
Instead of being able to see the skeleton inside the cage, like Agonof Inis, it is completely metal plated. It can use swords, axes, or shields, or it can be completely unarmed.

Air Chimera
A green, larger variant of the Chimera. They can use a wind gust attack that has a VERY noticeable charge-up, where they inflate like a balloon before blowing a razor sharp gust of wind at you.

Blood Hunter
Basically a dark red, extremely overmuscled Hunter. They swell up and explode after only a few pistol shots. Melee not recommended. They can rapid fire their claws to near machine-gun levels of RPM.

Armor Lord
A demonic version of the Bianco Angelo armors. They are thoroughly insane and even try to justify their actions by saying it's the right thing. They sound demonic, but they act like children.

Quickster

A fast demon made of crystal. Despite it's durable appearance, it's quite weak.
Speed Mail

A knight-like figure with a purple crystal in the middle of their body. Gunslinger will help in killing them. One of it's arms has a sword grafted to it.

Reflexor

An enemy that is in the shape of many cubes orbiting around a single sphere. While they have master reflexes and can block any attack, a strong enough attack will disable the cubes and allow the sphere to be damaged. They attack by bashing with strings of cubes and they can also use energy attacks.

Walking Armor
Large, dark knights that carry immense shields and swords. If their attacks are blocked, they become stunned, making Royal Guard an excellent choice. They attack extremely slowly, making blocking very easy.

( note i think it might be a good idea to come up with better names for the four enemys frome dante's mission)

Order Knight

Knights dressed in an Alto Angelo's armor. Easily dispatched
Order Lancer

Stronger, more aggressive and smarter Bianco Angelos. However, they cannot fly.

Elite Knight

Wears lighter armor than the Order Knights, but still retains the same basic appearance. They wield two short swords, and are highly skilled for mere humans.

False Angel

Experimental Alto Angelos. They look like the Order Royal Guards Dante took down in DMC4's

Shadow Knight

An Order mercenary that is quick on his feet and uses guns as well as swords. He's very good at dirty tricks, and will use bombs, guns and swords to try and mess with your head. ( he is a boss but there is more than one of these guys so more can show up)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION 13
Pride
Revive the first circle of Hell.

Number of areas: 2

Area 1: Forest Outside Temple

Room 1: Forest Entrance

Three Viral Vines will attack you, along with two Metal Bones. Kill them to continue.

Room 2: Forest Center

Four Chimeras will attack, along with two Chimera Seeds. The Chimera won't hesitate to eat the Chimera Seeds if they get low on health, making them bloated and easy to kill.

Room 3: Temple Outer Wall

When you get close to the door, a cutscene will trigger.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS
Golem

A giant humanoid beast made of stone. It can throw vicious punches as well as toss bits of it's frame at you. You have to break the casing around it's head and then destroy the red crystal inside to kill it. The casing can regenerate though, so you have to keep pounding at it.

Area 2: Temple of Pride

Room 1: Temple Entrance

NEW ENEMY
Sinners of Pride

Strong men turned demon from the sin of Pride. They carry huge swords and can launch you many feet.

There are three Sinners of Pride in this room. After they're dead, you can continue.

Room 2: Worship Chamber

Walk forward for another cutscene.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS 2
Pride Golem

A Golem infused with the power of the sin of Pride. It can make your character extremely prideful, making you taunt uncontrollably unless you mash buttons to make it stop. It carries a giant sickle to attack physically, and can also cast weak, sand based spells. It's head is still it's weak spot, so smash the casing, then the red crystal.

After killing it, it'll crumble and the weight of it falling will destroy the floor.

Room 3: Pride's Prison

Four more Sinners of Pride will attack. Kill them, and you fight the boss.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Embodiment of Pride

The Embodiment of Pride is the demonized soul of a man who'd sinned almost his entire life. As such, it's extremely strong. It can strike with the chains that wrap it's arms, along with vicious punches and kicks. It can also cast very strong sand-based spells. Kill it, and it's mission complete.

MISSION COMPLETE

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
vergil is standing in the middle of a room with 7 hellgates. each is marked with a symbol. the one marked envy is broken. most of the gates are closed. the one marked with the symbol for pride is open. vergil walks through the gate.
MISSION 13
Pride
Revive the first circle of Hell.

Number of areas: 2

Area 1: Forest Outside Temple

Room 1: Forest Entrance

Three Viral Vines will attack you, along with two Metal Bones. Kill them to continue.

Room 2: Forest Center

Four Chimeras will attack, along with two Chimera Seeds. The Chimera won't hesitate to eat the Chimera Seeds if they get low on health, making them bloated and easy to kill.

Room 3: Temple Outer Wall

When you get close to the door, a cutscene will trigger.

( a massive golem blocks the door to the temple)
G: lord sparda what is your wish.
V: sparda... you appear to be mistaken i am not sparda.
G: very well than. not sparda. what is your wish
V: move out of my way.
G: i apoligize not sparda. you may not pass.
V: i wasn't asking. move or be moved
G: you may not pass
V: saying it again dosn't make a difference
G: you may not pass.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS
Golem

A giant humanoid beast made of stone. It can throw vicious punches as well as toss bits of it's frame at you. You have to break the casing around it's head and then destroy the red crystal inside to kill it. The casing can regenerate though, so you have to keep pounding at it.

Area 2: Temple of Pride

Room 1: Temple Entrance

NEW ENEMY
Sinners of Pride

Strong men turned demon from the sin of Pride. They carry huge swords and can launch you many feet.

There are three Sinners of Pride in this room. After they're dead, you can continue.

Room 2: Worship Chamber

Walk forward for another cutscene.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
MINI-BOSS 2
Pride Golem

A Golem infused with the power of the sin of Pride. It can make your character extremely prideful, making you taunt uncontrollably unless you mash buttons to make it stop. It carries a giant sickle to attack physically, and can also cast weak, sand based spells. It's head is still it's weak spot, so smash the casing, then the red crystal.

After killing it, it'll crumble and the weight of it falling will destroy the floor.

Room 3: Pride's Prison

Four more Sinners of Pride will attack. Kill them, and you fight the boss.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Embodiment of Pride

The Embodiment of Pride is the demonized soul of a man who'd sinned almost his entire life. As such, it's extremely strong. It can strike with the chains that wrap it's arms, along with vicious punches and kicks. It can also cast very strong sand-based spells. Kill it, and it's mission complete.
( arkam is in the room)
A: well done
V: you're here.
A:eek:f course
V: so what is the point of this
A: seven demons names were erased by your father. demons names are far more important then even their physical forms to decide what they are. without a name a demon dosn't exist its name decides what it is.
V: father had that much power.
A: he was far more powerful then other demons and more intelligent as well that may have been why he rebelled against the rest of them.

???: ( the voice is coming from a giant statue in the room ) sparda. restore my name.
V: choose your own name.
???: very well then. i am ... " Pride"

MISSION CLEAR

( the cutscene dosn't fit the manga exactly but it is close enough)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i had an interesting idea. combination moves. the way they work is simple. you buy the move with both weapons. and then you use it by holding both theclose range attack and main style buttons. and then hitting the button that switches to the other weapon in the combo.

some combination moves are passive moves. abiltys that are always active as long as both weapons are equipped and one of them is the active weapon. some combination moves only affect one weapon others affect both.

a few of examples are:

vergil

heaven's punishment . ( active)- beowulf and miles miltus. equips the right beowulf guantlet and the left milis miltus gauantlet and dose a powerful combo that uses both water and light

slash demension D( passive) - yamato and domiance. deal extra damage with yamato during dominance style moves.

ziz-

sunblade- ( active) DH-00 and Nightmare Epsilon. - channel the power of nightmare epsion into DH-00 allowing its length to increase to the length of epsilon. ( so for one combo ziz will have an actual lightsaber)

DarkOmega- ( passive) Yami and Nightmare Phi.. whenever DT or Nightmare Omega is activated the other is activated at the same time. the devil guage drains at the same pace as it whould if Omega was used alone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION 14
Sloth
Reclaim the name of Sloth!

number of areas: 2

area 1: Temple of Sloth

NEW ENEMY
Sinners of Sloth

Large, lazy demons with surprising powerful swings. Their clubs are forces to be reckoned with.

Kill all three to continue.

room 2: Temple Worship Chamber

Again, kill the Sinners to continue. There are five this time.

Room 3: Chamber of Sloth

As soon as you step forward, the floor will crumble.

area 2: Underground Passage

room 1: Mining Room

Several Gear Guardians and Steam Gears will appear out of the piles of parts, including one new demon.

NEW ENEMY
Steam Punk

Large, clunky demons that have possessed mining equipment. They can attack with drills and coring charges (grenades).

Kill them all to continue.

Room 2: Passage Outer Sanctum

Kill the Steam Gears and Steam Punks to continue on. There are four Steam Gears and two Steam Punks.

Room 3: Inner Sanctum/True Chamber of Sloth

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS BATTLE
Steam Lord

A small but deadly steam powered artificial demon. It has the power to create Steam Bots, which mindlessly follow their master and attack blindly. It can revive any defeated Steam Bots, and this is the only time it's vulnerable is when it's reconstructing them.

MISSION COMPLETE

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
so you decided to bring the steam demons inot this. not sure if steam punk is a good name for a demon.

i can't quite think of a good cutscene right now.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;229698 said:
so you decided to bring the steam demons inot this. not sure if steam punk is a good name for a demon.

i can't quite think of a good cutscene right now.

It's named "Steam Punk" after the architectural style, which is comprised of extremely industrialized areas. Since the demon was made of steam powered machinery, it seemed like an appropriate name.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i can't think of a better name so i guess we will stick with that one. you know i actually want to foucus on a few other ideas for the game. i am getting a little bored with missions at this point. a break from them whould be nice. i only asked you to do this mission now because it was the only reliable way to get you to reply quickly. i came up with an idea for combination moves that you havn't commented on yet. ( check the post right above your missoin 14 idea) i think i whould like to work on that for now.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had forgotten about that.

They're cool. I have a few of my own.

Hell Water: Yamato/Yami + Miles Militus
Three huge geysers of water appear, and Yamato's dark power makes them spray everywhere at such speeds that the drops become razor sharp.

Wind Wink-Out: Yamato/Yami + Windcutter
Vergil spins around everywhere, holding out both swords like a bladed top.

Sound good?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
sounds good. but not as good as this one. this is the first combintion move i came up with. i decided to make more just because of it

dante

Concert of Swords (passive) - Nevan and Lucifer. allows nevan moves to control lucifer's swords along with the normal effect of the move. lucifer must still be used to create the swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom