• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Can someone help me with Swordmaster moves for Spire, you DS have the right to choose who will use it, also i can help with shadowgears sword

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;219536 said:
Can someone help me with Swordmaster moves for Spire, you DS have the right to choose who will use it, also i can help with shadowgears sword

i am done with shadow gears sword.

i am not sure who i whould give Spire to.

if you are going to contribute to this thread remember that any ideas you contribute will be changed before they become part of the game.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok i have no problem with that, you can change them if you want, for that i am asking help in the other moves, so i dont see the problem.

I just wanted to create something never done in DMC

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;219541 said:
Ok i have no problem with that, you can change them if you want, for that i am asking help in the other moves, so i dont see the problem.

I just wanted to create something never done in DMC

spire is one of a kind. but alot of the moves are very overpowered. try to remake the weapon as if it was going to be actually used in a game. it needs

to do a lot less damage: no one hit kill moves
a larger moveset with more thought put into how the moves go together. ( most of the weapons in this thread have 11 moves/combos not counting swordmaster which usually adds another 6 moves.)
air moves and a move to knock enemys into the air.

at this stage if i made the needed changes myself the weapon whould end up like every other weapon here and that is not the goal of this.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i had an interesting idea.

Practice mode: pick an enemy or group of enemys and a difficulty level and just fight. nether side dose any damage. it whould be used to practice fighting agianst difficult enemys or bosses without worrying about dieing. it would also be good for practicing moves/combos.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, that'd be cool, but the enemies should be able to take damage.

That reminds me of a mode that I'd thought about earlier. A mission creator. Every few missions you beat, you get an item called a "mission set". Normally, Mission Sets are useless. However, exchanging them at the divinity statues gives you new things for the mission creator, such as objectives, rooms, and bosses/enemies.

In addition, you can set the difficulty level, and place key items to open doors or solve puzzles. For example, let's say the mission editor was in DMC4. Then, if you wanted to make a mostly vertical level, you could have the player start with the Wing Talisman and put a bunch of Wing Steps around.

All I'm really trying to say is that it would be pretty freaking cool to make your own missions.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
if the enemys were able to take damage then you whould kill them and have to start again. that is not the point of a practice mode. think of every mode like it in fighting games. no one takes damage. it shows the amount of damage that was done but you can't kill the opponent or die yourself. practice ends when you are done practicing.

the mission creation idea is really cool. maybie it could be part of the bloody palace. ( i think i remember an idea like that from another dmc5 thread.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I didn't explain my reasoning for the enemies taking damage well enough.

They respawn infinitely. I mean, if you don't kill them, it'll get really boring really quick. If you can kill them, it at least makes it seem somewhat real.

Also, I think the training mode should look like a big, gray, wire-frame place with a black sky. There are some virtual trees, rocks and the like, but it's all wire-frame.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
In practice mode? Yeah, they could respawn. What's wrong with that?

Oh, and I came up with a few mission sets.

"Nostalgia Set"

All DMC1 enemies.

"Generals of the Island Set"

All DMC1 bosses. (except for Angel-Form Mundus)

"Vie De Marli Clansmen Set"

All DMC2 enemies.

"The Former King's Generals Set"

All DMC2 bosses.

"Hell the Army Set"

All DMC3 enemies.

"Back in the Day Set"

All DMC3 bosses.

"Kid Set"

All DMC4 enemies.

"Remembrance Set"

All DMC4 bosses. (Except Savior and False Savior)

BTW, all the DMC5/DMC0 enemies and bosses are unlocked from the start, because mission creation is only unlocked after you beat them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Completely forgot about it, and I'm too tired to really think right now. I'll have it up first thing tomorrow, though.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i had another idea. a mission mode where you are given an objective. not just obvious stuff like get to the end of the level and kill a boss . you will have specific objectives like item retreaval. escourt.guard missions. and tracking down a specific target.these will be every day jobs like any devil hunter whould do. compleation of the mission will get you cash. (as in actually human money. the kind you spend in stores.) it will be used to buy things like alternate costumes and concept art. extra things that don't affect gameplay.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Perfect. Nothing more needs to be said for that.

Well, about the general idea, anyway. There should be a costume that makes Dante wear Vergil's coat and Vergil wear Dante's coat.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
glad you approve. i was planning on giving Vergil a Dante costume and Dante a Vergil costume from the begining. i have alot of ideas. most of them are obvious but i think i can come up with a few unusualy ones.

charicters are not the only things that will get alternate costumes. every weapon, every enemy, even every part used in the mission creator. every thing will have at least one alternate form.

hey, how is that mission doing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Something has been nagging in the back of my head ALL GODDAMN DAY and then you say that! GOD-****ING-DAMMIT!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Vergil weapon set

Beowulf- light element gauntlets vergil made from the soul of a demon he killed

Combo 1- AAA- a two punches then a two hit kick,
Combo 2-A then AA- a punch an uppercut and an upward kick
Combo 3- AA then AA- punch, right hook, a flurry of kicks, step forward , two kicks.
Combo 4- AA then A then AA-punch , right hook, kick, spin kick, backhand
Rising Sun- down+A- knock the enemy into the air with two kicks.
Whirlwind- AA (in air) a spin kick in mid air
Sky Brawler- A then AA(in air) - a kick then two punches
Killer Bee down+A- a diagonal kick to the ground
Lunar Phase-up+ A- a Series of filp kicks ending with a powerful upward kick.
Lunar Flow- up+A( in air) - Lunar Phase in mid air
Shuffle- down then up + A- steps backward then charges forward and attacks the enemy.

swordmaster moves

lvl 1 zodiac-S- fires a blast of energy
the Hammer-S( in air) a powerful downward strike in mid air
lvl 2- Volcano- up+S
Shock- up+S(in air)
Real Impact- down +S
lvl3- Tornado- S( repetedly during Real Impact.) a series of spinning kicks ending in an upward kick.
Lightwave- S(hold during Volcano) spreads the effects of volcano to hit more enemys and deal more damage.

after this i will start making vergils DMC 5 weapons because i am mostly done with dmczero3 weapons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mission 11
The Darkened Path
Find true power.

Number of Areas: 1

Area 1: Order Library
number of rooms: 6

Room 1: Library Lobby

NEW ENEMY
Order Knight

Knights dressed in an Alto Angelo's armor. Easily dispatched.

Kill three knights to unseal the door and continue.

Room 2: Central Library Wing

NEW ENEMY
Order Lancer

Stronger, more aggressive and smarter Bianco Angelos. However, they cannot fly.

Kill three to unseal the two doors to the east and west wings. The way to the north wing is still sealed.

Room 3: East Wing

At the end of the room is the half of the seal to the north wing door. However, it's protected by three Order Knights and...

NEW ENEMY
Elite Knight

Wears lighter armor than the Order Knights, but still retains the same basic appearance. They wield two short swords, and are highly skilled for mere humans.

Two of these guys. Kill them all to obtain the item.

KEY ITEM
Onyx Seal

Half of the library seal. Fuse it with the Platinum Seal to open true power.

Room 2: Library Central Wing

Kill the Order Knights and Order Lancers in here if you wish, or skip them and go into the west wing.

Room 4: West Wing

There are more Order Knights and Elite Knights in here. Kill them all to obtain the Platinum Seal.

KEY ITEM
Platinum Seal

Part of the library seal. Fuse it with the Onyx Seal to open true power.

Room 2: Library Central Wing

There are no enemies this time around. Open the main door with the Onyx and Platinum Seals and continue.

Room 5: North Wing

NEW ENEMY
False Angel

Experimental Alto Angelos. They look like the Order Royal Guards Dante took down in DMC4's opening.

Kill all five to open the door on the far end of the room.

Room 6: Library Reserve

Cutscene introducing the Shadow Knight

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
BOSS FIGHT
Shadow Knight

An Order mercenary that is quick on his feet and uses guns as well as swords. He's very good at dirty tricks, and will use bombs, guns and swords to try and mess with your head.

cutscene after killing him

MISSION COMPLETE

I'm going to make maps of the missions later. I'll tell you when they're finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom