• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here, let me flesh it out a bit more.

Easy: Crystal Swordsman: The bipedal man, but with a crystal sword.

Normal: Crystal Giant: Giant form with a gigantic broadsword. Used as a mini-boss.

Hard: Crystal Knight: A large, armored man with an large shield that must be broken before he can be attacked. The shield is completely impervious to small-arms fire.

Dante Must Die: Crystal Dragon: A crystal dragon that can breathe shards of crystals in a gust of wind. When they die, they expand rapidly and explode into a wave of crystals that cause massive damage. Used as a mini-boss.

Heaven or Hell: Crystal Sniper: They stay in their half-moon form and fire small but inaccurate lasers.

Hell or Hell: Crystal Swordsman Redux: The bipedal knight form, but red instead of a dark blue. (It is blue normally, right?)

There. How do you like that, Crazy Demon?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Really well DT.

Actually in the moon form they are one hit kill, it will be funny to find this one in Bloody Palace, and all forms in one fight, that would be really good

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm pretty much the "every-man". I have such a good imagination, I can do pretty much all of this. I love my brain. :D

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I got here another one.

Weapom(is this or is weapon spelling).

Spire.

A black chain that goes from the user hand to the shoulder of the other arm.

Moves:
Several spin:User starts spining the enemy surrounding it with Spire, is a kind of charged move, at the end you can throw the enemy.
A+A+A+UP
Several Pain: User grabs the enemy with Spire, and the chain gets inside the enemy skin, moving inside killing the enemy.
A+A+DOWN
Ties:User ties the enemy head and rips it.
UP+A

Swordmaster moves are for you

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hey guys i need a little help with something. most of the side missons are not connected to the main story but i don't really have a story planned for them. something will happen and both dante and vergil will get involved with it. they will work togeter without coming into contact with each other. but i have no idea what that situation will be.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The crazy demon;217675 said:
What if they fight for something or someone to give comic relief to history

comic relef is something i whould like to include often but it isn't really the main foucus. i can't make 20 missions foucusing on it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if it's the same demon trying to kill everyone in the general area they're in, and while they fight the same demon, they never come into contact with one another. Dante will fight it, it'll run off, and then Vergil, in a stroke of bad (or good) luck, finds it also, wounded and weak, so he finishes it off. Or vice versa.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
New moves for Spire

Sin Of Rage: User whips enemy several times and for the end impales the chain in the enemy.
R1+A+A+A+A+A+A+UP+A
Sin Of Pain: User uses Spire as a gun that shoots little needles.
DOWN+A+UP
Sin Of Revenge: Only avalible with under 50% heal, it only impales the enemy head, and makes it implode.
A+A+A+DOWN

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;217680 said:
What if it's the same demon trying to kill everyone in the general area they're in, and while they fight the same demon, they never come into contact with one another. Dante will fight it, it'll run off, and then Vergil, in a stroke of bad (or good) luck, finds it also, wounded and weak, so he finishes it off. Or vice versa.

that whould be how it ends but i need 20 misisons worth of events ( all ten dante side misisons and all 10 gilver side missions.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if Dante takes an alternate persona besides Tony Redgrave, and calls himself "Tedan"? That would throw some people for a loop, that's for sure!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
LOL.

i posted a very long description of ziz's appearance in the rp charicter infomation thread but the desciption i posted in this thread is very short. i will now replace the description in this thread eith s modefied version of the one in the other thread and post the better one in this post as well so no one has to go looking for where i put the original.:

Appeance: Tall and thin. . dark spiked hair. ( like vergils but shorter. he didn't copy vergil. vergil copyed him) black jeans, standard combat boots. a black long sleeve shirt with a smiliy face design on it. at first he wears the jacket vergil has in dmc3 but later he swiches to a black jacket with an oddly organic appearence. it has a faint design that resembles bat wings covering most of it. it appears almost as if the jacket was made from a pair of giant bat wings oddly twisted to cover more of it. the jacket appears as if it is still alive.

he wears a necklace with a large shard of reflective glass on it. the shard is shaped like the blade of a dagger. it is covered in engravings that appear to be filled with dried blood. the central engraving is of an eye.

dmc5: he looks about four years older he wears basicly the same oufit as in dmczero3 ( the smiliy face on his shirt is diffrent) above that he wears trophys taken from demons. among these are: part of a vanguard's cloak worn as a cape.with a sin scyth's mask and a death sizzors skull attached. a faust's hat with an assaults mask attached the feathers replaced by the feathers from puia ( the bird demon from dmc2) and fallen. he wears a blade's sheald on his right arm. his shins, forearms and right sholder are covered in armor from a dullahan ( the things from dmc3 with the spiked shealds). his left sholder is covered in part of an agonofinis' cage. he also has trophys from demons not seen by most devil hunters. or even some unknown to most demons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have also decided to include two player functionality with the doppleganger style. the 2nd player will get near full control. they wont be able to turn afterimage or 2nd self on or off or use abilitys that use the devil guage.but otherwise they can do everything with the shadow that player 1 can do with the charicter.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;219195 said:
I wasn't kidding... *sigh*

fine dante can call himself tedan once or twice just for fun. so do you have any suggestions about what dante will be doing ( besides coming up with funny names for himself:))

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a job that is so "special" for him that he has to do something "special" for it. He wanted to make up a "superhero" persona, so he calls himself Tedan.

Oh, you can make the job up. Just make it seem really important so Dante has a reason to do all this crap. :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i forgot to do the controls for ziz and dante. i will fix that problem now.
dante's controls

jump /\
devil arm attack X
gun attack []
swordmaster/gunslinger. O ( use R2 to switch between the two)
royal guard L2
devil trigger not in dmczero3) L1
lock on R1
trickster - right analog stick and R3
switch weapon- d pad

ziz controls

jump /\
devil arm attack X
gun attack []
swordmaster/gunslinger. O ( use R2 to switch between the two)
mirror guard/ doppleganger L2
special abilitys L1
lock on R1
switch weapon- d pad
doppleganger/mirror guard switch R3
doppleganger/ mirror guard modification-
doppleganger
up- add a delay to the shadows movement
0 times o second delay
1 time 1/4 second delay
2 times 1/2 second delay
down- reverse the delay
left or right. rotate the position of the shadow. ( shown by the positioning of ziz shadow even when after image/ 2nd self is not being used)

mirror guard-
left right or down ( hold) change the direction of the sheald whithout moving
up ( i have no idea what that whould be used for. i think it should do something but i don't know what)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom