• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my dmc 5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i actually have 4 seperate dmc game ideas one of them is dmc5 so i guess it counts the ideas in order are:

1 Devil May Cry Zero: the story of how mundus conqers the demon world: play as sparda and aid your master

2 dmczero 2: the central moment in the story of devil may cry the rebellion of the legendary dark knight sparda

3 dmczero 3: there is a special reason this is the third of somthing it is connected to dmc3 by more than numerical coincedence: it is the story of virgil's awakening

4 dmc5: the events following dmc2

i will start this thread with charicter ideas for all the games ( weapons moves styles etc)

note: dont just say how cool (or uncool) my ideas are add you own suggestions and give specific complements and critisisims ( general complements are okay but not what i want.) try to blend your ideas into my idea

oh and contribute to my nightmare weapon idea thread i will be useing those in this game

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Hey dude, I'd probably go with the Vergil awakening story. There are a lot of concepts for a post DMC2 story and I think SpardaTM has the pre-Dante/Vergil thing covered so I would like to see you have a crack on Vergil's journey and see where it goes :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
im actually doing all 4 ideas at once alot of information applys to more than one of them i will probably when i get to the storys i will probably focus on dmczero3(virgils awakening) but, like i said im starting off with general chariter informaton for all the games.... actually i think i should add more detalid summarys of my game ideas

I'll start from the begining

IDEA #1: Devil May Cry ZERO
Main Chariter; sparda
other playable charicters:
phantom
griffon
beowulf
[ a secret chariter to be revealed later}
Charicters:

Sparda: mundus' strongest general a master swords man who can't be defeated
Mundus: leader of the fallen not even a year old he already took over his tribe he wants to rule over all deamons
Beowulf: a large powerful deamon general he is far from his angelic ancestors
Phantom: leader of the earth deamons his armor cant be damaged he decides to follow mundus
Griffon: leader of the avian deamons he fights along side sparda for mundus
Alastor: a ruthless lightning deamon
Ifrit: a deamon that lives to burn everything to ash

STORY: 2000 years ago a deamon was born, this deamon was given a name that means "world" he desired what he was named after the entire world, every world. all things that exist must be his. every one knows how this tale ended the deamon takes over his world but the strongest of his kind saves ours. but how did a deamon take over the entire underworld in the first year of his life. this is that story lost for so long, but lost no longer....

( Next : a summary of the sequal to this story, the story hinted at 1000 times soon to be told)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
what dose no one care about mudus and spardas original story well here is the other half of this tale

IDEA #2 Devil May CRY ZERO 2

Charicters
the same cast of chariters except alastor and ifrit ( who are now weapons) a few humans are added but they're not important they just teach sparda how to make dumb jokes. (the playable chariter list is now just sparda no extra playable chariters)

STORY: this is the tale of the Savior the Legend the Dark Knight Sparda
he gave up a comfortable life at the side of the devil emperor. for a species far beneath him out of pity. but by the end of this rebellion it is not the humans he pitys it is his own kind....

( the zero trilogys final chapter summerised next 2000 years later Virgil"s Awakening)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a small question. Will the other playable characters (Griffon, Phantom and Beowulf) be human-like or permanently demonic? I'm just saying it would be rather awkward to play as Phantom or Griffon. And where's Nightmare? He should be there somewhere as well...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i wasnt thinking about it but your right i should put them in human forms i"ll get to their human apperances when i get to their full charicter descriptions

nightmare is a weapon not a chariter its like those nightmare weapons we've been coming up with but bigger and self aiming, it will appear and you will get to send it to attack the enemies in the first one, but then you will have to fight it in the 2nd

and now lets skip ahead 2000 years for the final dmczero summary

IDEA # 3 Devil May Cry ZERO 3

main charicter; virgil
other playable charicters
dante ( his story won't intercept virgil's they will still indirectly infuence each other but they won't know it)
[a secret charicter]( somone who debuts in this game)
Charicters:
Virgil Sparda: the older twin son of sparda he begins the story like dante but he soon grows cold in his quest for power
Tony Redgrave: a skilled mercenary his true name is " Dante"
Ziz: a mysterious warrior, younger than Virgil but he has a wisdom that trancends his age ( even though he chouses to act childishly; he also teaches virgil how to style his hair )
Arkam: a man who cannot be trusted, he knows many things and uses them for dark deeds
Mary: an innocent girl who wants to find her father
Beryl: a deamon hunter mutch to young for her chousen occupation ( yes this is the girl from the dmc2 novel)
Nero: a young boy somehow connected to the blood of Sparda

STORY: Virgil come across a warrior who has somthing that should be his. the sword Yamato. that warror agrees to give Virgil his bithright but only after sending him on a long journey where virgl comes to understand mutch about his father's past...and of his own power. this story takes virgil from the begening of that quest to the throne room of mundus himself as virgil falls as far as can be fallen ....

( okay i lied virgil and dante will meet in the part of this story that overlaps dmc3)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
so no comments about this one. ok, moving on i have decided to delay the final game summary and get into the characters and the details of the dmczero trilogy. i've decided two things one i am not going to go in order instaid im going to start with 3 than 1 then 2 ( hey, thats the order the first three games take place in ) and i am going to alternate between story ideas and charicter info and i am ordering the charicter info based on importance to the current story im working on.

my first character summary is going to be virgil ( the main charicter for the first story im going to be working on. i just have to organize my ideas a little more. ( nows the time for any suggestions about virgil)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think Vergil should start out acting like Dante, ****y and arrogant, but with a kind heart. Then, when he starts to question himself he starts to become cold like DMC 3. How's that?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i was planning on keeping virgil serious but hearing virgil talk like that whould be fun, and taking into accout the personalty of the chariter i created for this game. there whould be some funny conversations. so i'll go with your idea. and convenantly i was just abot to do a charicter summary for virgil

VIRGIL

Personality:
dmczero3; starts off like dante however he becomes devoted to Power and nothing else and ends his journy heartless and cold

dmc5: his sense of humor returns a little but he is still serious. he begins to care a little but whould never admit it. still not a frendly person

apperance
zero3 : at first he looks like coatless virgil with dantes hairstyle later he gets his signature coat and hairstyle his dt varies with each weapon
dmc5; classic apperance but older . his dt looks like nelo angelo in the third battle minus the cape with virgils hairstyle

( key
A= melee attack button
S =style button
G= gun attack button)

styles

Darkslayer; a bit more versitale than the original verson is focuses on quick movement for attack ( you know this will be good darkslayer is most of my username)

lvl 1
warp slash - S
moves behind the enemy and cuts any thing in the way including the target
lvl 2
warp over-UP+S appears above the target
arial raveV in air+ SS- two poweful slashes in the air
lvl 3
warp down- back+ S- instantly move down ( if on ground move away)
infinate slash+ SSSS- cut the enimies into peaces during warp slash
slash demension X- S(hold) surround yourself with a vortex of destruction

Swordmaster- use special moves with devil arms

Trickster-use speed and agility to avoid attacks

lvl1 Dash -S- quickly dash forward.
Sky Star S- (in air) - quickly dash forward while in the air
Trick Up up+S- teleport to a spot directly above where you are standing.
lvl2- Dash lvl2- can dash twice in a row
Mustang- S ( hold while coliding with an enemy) kick off the enemy and jump into the air.
-Wall Hike -S( moving towards wall)- run up or along the wall and do a back filp off
lvl3 dash lvl3- can dash three times in a row.
Flipper - S( while being knocked back by an enemy attack)- flip an land on your feet.
mutiply- down+S- make it appear as if there are five virgils.

Quicksilver- slow down time activate with S ( you can switch to anothe style and keep it working ) hold S to make it work better but it drains devil gauges faster
lvl 1 time moves at 75% speed ( hold for 50)
lvl2 time moves at 50 % speed ( hold for 25)
lvl3 time moves at 25% speed ( hold for 0)

( next the first part of the dmczero3 story, after that part one of virgils weapon set)

mikka-chan

DreadnoughtDT;202782 said:
I think Vergil should start out acting like Dante, ****y and arrogant, but with a kind heart. Then, when he starts to question himself he starts to become cold like DMC 3. How's that?

I like that idea! They are twins after all so they must have had something in common - personality-wise. And from what we know, Dante and Vergil seemed to be pretty close to each other when they were young, so i'm all for vergil starting out with an arrogant/c***y attitude like Dante, but maybe with a hint of gentlemanly (sparda-like) personality behind that? I can kinda see him being a gentleman to the ladies =D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
yeah virgil whoud probably be a bit better behaved than his little brother. hey dose anyone have any ideas for weapons for virgil. im going to need a few especally since due to the story line i have picked virgil will not start off with yamato. he needs some good weapons to make up for that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if he has a thin, long sword called Obedience. It fits his opposing of Dante's personality, I think.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
"Obedience" Virgil obeys nothing. his actions are determined by his own will and his desire for power. no other being can control him. if god himself told virgil to do somthing he whould stab him in the face. a thin long sword is a good addition but virgil is no more obedent than dante. offer him power and he may help you for a little while but he is no servent ( his time as nelo angelo dosen't count and this is before that anyway) find a word that means power and it whould be perfect. you know what, you should find as many words for power as possible and use all of them to name weapons for virgil. after all power is what he lives for.

(there has been a minor delay i wont be able to post the first part of dmczero3's story till tomarrow)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ability, competence, aptitude, bent, capability, capacity, competency, dynamism, effectiveness, efficacy, endowment, faculty, function, gift, influence, potential, potentiality, qualification, skill, talent, turn, virtue.

Those are all the words that I could find that were synonyms for power. Thank you thesaurus.com! :p

mikka-chan

adding on more words relating to power/force (not necessarily in meaning) for reference! =)

Gallant, force, clout, pride..

Or how about naming his swords after real/mythical heroes?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i should have phrased what i said better. when i said find words for power i ment words in languages other than english.
mythic heroes work, beowulf and gilgamesh are mythical heroes and there are alot more out there. although virgil isn't very heroic so he shoulden't have alot of those

Devil May Cry ZERO: Story part I

( on a unihabited island, in a forest, virgil is walking on a path, he is carrying a sword , a Blade jumps out of a hole in the ground.)

Virgil: Well, your a big guy. What do you think your doing suprising me like that?
Blade: ( roar )
V: Ok, we'll settle things that way. ( appears behind the blade) i wi- ( his sword breaks) what the f***!
???: ha ha ha. That was really impressive son of sparda. ( walks next to the blade, then draws his sword, spins it and puts it back in its sheath.)

( the blade trys to turn and attack him but falls apart before it can finish turning)

V: that was okay i guess. if i had a better sword i whould have been able to handle that deam-wait a minute did you say son of sparda/

???: ( sarcasticly) nope, i said son of a small fish
V: funny, now who are you anyway
???: who are any of us really?
V: i didn't ask for you to get philsophical. i asked for your name.
Ziz: oh thats what you wanted, the names Ziz
V: you have got to be the most annoyi- that sword you used. thats yamato how do you have it.
Z: you interupt your sentences a lot.

( virgil just stands there with a confused look on his face)

Z: it is yamato, your birthright. i'll give it back to you but not yet.
V: what do you mean not yet.
Z: ( impatintly) i mean at a time that is not now. you have to do somthing first.
V: why should i
Z: well if you dont want to get your sword back.
V: i can just take it
Z: with just that broken sword in your hand. im carryng an arsenal. including one of sparda's swords. you whould end up killed by the weapon you are trying to take. be reasonable.
V: fine what do i have to do?
Z: go down this path until you see a cave. enter the cave next time you see me i'll give you your sword. there is just one rule you cannot exit the cave the way you entered.
V: whats the point of that.
Z: you'll see soon enough. I'll even loan you a sword of mine. its a lot like yamato. its name is Yami
V: how do you know i won't use that sword to take back yamato.
Z: the answer to qestions like that is always the same " because you asked".
( vigil accepts Yami and walks away)

Z: ...and work on your fashon sense a demon hunter has to have style... i might even give you a cool jacket if you accomplish somthing interesting along the way.

( virgi just shakes his head and walks away.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
what no comments i put alot of work into that cutscene ( ok i pretty mutch made it up off the top of my head but i put alot of thought into the basic story) so did anybody think that was funny or do i have a really odd sense of humor ( or both)

Virgil weapon set part 1
Yami/ Yamato ( there are only a few differences between there movesets so im doing them together
Yami- a sword loaned to virgil by ziz. its hilt, guard, blade and sheath are all solid black

combo 1 AAA - two hits with sheath then draws sword and slashes horizontaly
Yamato version- dose a quick vetical strike while drawing before the horizontal strike

combo 2 AA then AA- two hits with sheath then a draw strike then a quck stab
yamato version- adds an extra hit with the sheath along with the stab

combo 3 A then AAA- 1 hit with the sheath then three slashes with the blade
yamato version- adds a extra hit with the sheath at the end

combo 4 - A then A then AA - 1 hit with the sheath then a powerful vertical slash then two quick horizontal slashes
Yamato version- adds a stab right after the vertical strike

upper slash- down+ A knock the opponent into the air

add an extra hit with A when the opponent is in the air to knock them back down

Aerial rave- AAAA( in air)- 4 quick slashes in mid air

Skycutter- A then A ( in air)- a horizontal slash followed by a devestating vertical strike

Rain blade- back+ A ( in air)- a series of quick slashes while falling

Rapid slash-up+A -dash towards the opponent and hit them with a horizontal slash

Wing Slash- up+A( in air) - rapid slash in mid air

World cutter-( yami only) - A ( hold) - draw the sword and cut all your foes in half

judgement cut ( yamato only)A ( hold)- the same as its always been

( sorry but you will have to wait for swordmaster moves for yami and yamato i'm low on time right now )

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry I didn't see the cutscene sooner, otherwise I would've said something. :p

I like how Vergil acts like a more impatient Dante. Plus, I'll say this right now, Ziz is an absolute ass. :p

The movelist for Yami/Yamato... Dude, you have some REALLY good ideas. The one's I like the most are World Cutter and Skycutter, and NOT just because of the names.

Good work! Keep it up!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;203139 said:
Sorry I didn't see the cutscene sooner, otherwise I would've said something. :p

I like how Vergil acts like a more impatient Dante. Plus, I'll say this right now, Ziz is an absolute ass. :p

The movelist for Yami/Yamato... Dude, you have some REALLY good ideas. The one's I like the most are World Cutter and Skycutter, and NOT just because of the names.

Good work! Keep it up!
thanks for the complement. Ziz will redeem himself at some point. it will be worth it for those that have to put up with him.

Yami/Yamato Swordmaster
lvl1 slash demension C- S- creates a vortex of desruction from medium range
judgement rain - S(air)- a creates a vortex of destruction below virgil
lvl 2 Slash demension F-up+S creates a vortex of destruction from long range
Escape vortex-down+ S teliport away leaving a vortex of destruction behind
lvl3 Escape vortex air- down + S(air) - use escape vortex in mid air
Slash Demension S-up+S(air)- create a vortex of destruction in the air and send it to the enemy
Slash dance- S( repetedly, during any slash demension move)- draw the Slash demension back to virgil and cause is to spread outward
Dragon Judge-S (hold and release) summon a vortex of desruction shaped like a dragon( the longer you hold it the larger it gets)

"Guns" - not actually guns all virgils distance weapons are varints of Sommoned Swords all of them will actually have move sets there will be more weapons than movesets. the list of weapons will come later right now i will describe two of the movesets

Spiral Sword-
G- shoot a sword at the opponent
Spiral Swords - G(hold)- the swords rotate around virgil cutting any enemys that get close

during spiral swords

Sword Storm -up+ G- the swords will rotate around the enemy and all stab it at once
Blistering Swords- down + G - the swords line up next to virgil and all fire at the enemy

Angelo Swords-
G- fire swords
Sword Wall- G(hold) -Surrond virgil with swords pointing down
Spiral Swords- down G( hold)
Sword rain- up+ G(hold)- swords appear above the enemy and fall on it

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
anyone have any comments about those moves.

Devil May Cry ZERO3:
Mission 1: Cave of the Hunters
seek out the reason you are here.

( virgil walks into a cave, he hears the sound of deamons moving around. he sees a bipedal reptilian deamon.)
Virgil: i hope this sword is better than my last one or i'm in trouble
( 5 of the deamons apperear out of the shadows, one jumps at virgil, he draws his sword and blocks. the deamon is cut in half.)
V: nice, i guess this will be fun after all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BATTLE:
Hunters X20
Blade X5
New enemy:
Hunter: a low level reptilian deamon it is adept at hiding in the shadows.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(virgil is surrounded by hunters. he slices through 3 at once. the rest back away slowly, a blade suddenly jumps out and pins him to the ground. suddenly a gun shot is heard. and the blade falls to the ground. a young girl about 15 jumps down from a nearby leadge )
V: Thanks for the help but i didn't need it.
???: you did really good for a guy with just a sword. but i just saved your life and you know it. by the way my names beryl
V: you seem a bit young for this kind of thing. and i'm telling you i whould have been fine.
B: you should introduce youself before lecturing the person that just saved you and i did save you.
V: Virgil Redgrave
B: you wholdn't happen to be a realitive of the famous Tony Redgrave whould you.
V: yeah. he's my dad
B: What about the younger Tony Redgrave that has popped up reacently.
V: Probably my brother Dante. well now i know he survived
B: Survived what.
V: its a long story ( starts to walk away)
B: so, what are you doing in this cave
V: (still walking) a mutch shorter story but a really annoying one. what are you doing in this cave
B: hey, wait up ( runs after virgil)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom