• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying DMC enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nightmare, 3rd encounter. That battle is a royal pain in the backside. Mundus and Nelo Angelo are harder but this battle is tedious beyond any other that spring to mind.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Shadows (i think they are, they look like big cats) and Nightmare in general! Oh yea and the nobodies

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Try Nightmare... If you're talking about normal enemies then I'd have to go with Shadows... presuming we're talking DMD Mode :D

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
It seems that in every dmc game, the basic enemies are the ones you need to be the MOST cautious around. Marrionettes, Those guys from dmc2, hell prides and lusts ****ed me off so bad when trying to do ss runs in dmc3, and scarecrows... they make me want to falcon punch a small, premature infant.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
DMC 4 Blitz's because they take the longest to kill with bullets to diminish their electric shield...not to mention dodging their attacks as it bounces of the walls in a confined space you're limited to. Sanctus at the end of the game because he likes to hide behind that POS of a magical barrier. Also Nevan in DMC 3 because she sucks the life out of you and heals her to almost full if she get's close enough to ya. ._.

Edit: I forgot to mention Nightmares in DMC1...I hate having to try and activate the seal before I get swallowed into the bowels of the demon AND trying to destroy that funky orb on it's back w/o being shot through like swiss cheese from it's micro-laser beams coming out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom