• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying DMC enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter
For me, I gotta say the Shadows. Man, I can't stand 'em because of their attacks and especially the self-destruct when you beat them.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I can actually manage to survive, escape, fight shadows somehow. But even if I try to escape Nobodies they take away my DT>_<

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I dont mind a single shadow, but when its 2 or 3 (Hard/DMD) I just cant cope, because when I'm avoiding one I always get hit by the other.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Shadows the reason for this on dmd they r just normal bad guys and tht ****es me of because most of the time theres more then 2

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
You can destroy nobodies with the shotgun, it stuns them almost every time. I say the Fetish are the toughest enemies simply because they block me.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
yasoukyoku;65136 said:
You can destroy nobodies with the shotgun, it stuns them almost every time. I say the Fetish are the toughest enemies simply because they block me.

Toughest? All they need is 3 shots from the Grenade Gun.
Thanks for the Nobody hint by the way;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i hate having dt drained, especially when you may need it later on, nobodies P me off.

Richai

Hmm id go with the normal spiders, air raid destroys them tis true, but damn... i like using swords! I just cant get a good enoough opening on them.Nobodies I find a joke most of the time oddly, except if I let one grow and it gets a drop kick on me

devilwarship

devil may could cry
the seed one from dmc4 easy to kill as nero before they get to another lesser demon but as dante when there 12 youve got no chance they atach onto a leser demon and become 2 times as strong i hate them there the worst on bloody palce

w33l33

meh...
the last boss in dmc4

i took 5 mins to work out how he dies, then 15 mins to kill him... it's not that he killed at all, just getting to all of those purple oval things...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
of course Shadows,when they are in groups...using Sparda and Nightmare Beta is the best way to kill Nobodies...However,i enjoy fighting Plasmas and Frosts eventhough they are hard like hell...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, most annoying enemy ever from dmc..i still havent finished 4 but so far the those blitz' are the most annoying ive come across, the only way ive found to kill them is jumping off a wall to evade the electrical attacks..and throwing a barrage of bullets their way..its annoying...i cant stand enemies that u can only kill one way..i like to switch it up alot so i hate when i have to defeat somebody only using one move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom