• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying DMC enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny

Shadows are very Easy to beat all you do is evade them while shooting, when the orb pops out of there back activate the bangle of time, when you are done attacking he will be red just run away like so and he will explode. i think the "Sin scissors was the most annoying.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
If its only DMC1 enemies, it would be shadows. If it's enemies from all the games, it would be Enigmas from DMC3 that i find most annoying. Espacially on the harder difficulty modes.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Frickin' Shadows. Especially since, once you kill them it's like "ohgodohgodohgodrunaway!" D:

Koemi

half-breed
since i haven't do DMC 1 yet, a mob of assults with chimera seeds in DMC 4 is bad enough for me :( i'd say that too - "ohgodohgodohgodrunaway!" blitz? he's actually fun to play, 2 is even better =]

Koemi

half-breed
now that I've played some DMD levels, I've got to agree with E&I - frosts are so....ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! not so much if there's less than 3 of them; but there're places where 1) few of them team up with blitz, or 2) 6 of them coming in waves - 2 to begin with then one after another. so wanted to use A&R to burn them away :( (too bad not an option in DMC4)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What little I've played of DMC games, I can say that it's not so much the enemies that hack me off but rather the dodgy camera angles sometimes which make it almost impossible to avoid getting hit...

I have no idea what they are called or where you fight them or anything that will be of any use here, but the thingies in that place where they shoot things at you in DMC3 SE...hated those...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ Those sound like enigmas, as they're the only enemies that use projectile weapons primarily.

For me on DMC1 the award for most irritating enemy goess to the Death Scissiors. They take an inordinate amount of time to kill.
Next would be plasmas.

Keaton

Premium
The Phantarch;109773 said:
For me on DMC1 the award for most irritating enemy goess to the Death Scissiors. They take an inordinate amount of time to kill.
Next would be plasmas.

Summed my views up in one :D

Plasmas.. >.< classic enemy but damn annoying ^__^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^Damn right, they are always situated in the most awkward places, and when they're not, they multiply like God knows what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom