• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying DMC enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoLogy!

That stupid Diablo Santcus, last boss in DMC4. he's soooo cheap..just teleports everywhere, then tries a zergrush at you, that can be easily countered :/

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Chaos Master;68962 said:
of course Shadows,when they are in groups...using Sparda and Nightmare Beta is the best way to kill Nobodies...However,i enjoy fighting Plasmas and Frosts eventhough they are hard like hell...
How odd I like them to Shadows are nice on there own, but can give you a problem if many appear. I would agree Sparda works well against Nobodies. I just love playing Frosts and maybe Plasmas now and again...

Keaton

Premium
Shadows and Nobodies.

Shadows because of speed and range.

Nobodies as Tony said, FORCING ME TO DT >.< and then when they die - they hurt you >.<!!!!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
NERO116;69087 said:
ok, most annoying enemy ever from dmc..i still havent finished 4 but so far the those blitz' are the most annoying ive come across, the only way ive found to kill them is jumping off a wall to evade the electrical attacks..and throwing a barrage of bullets their way..its annoying...i cant stand enemies that u can only kill one way..i like to switch it up alot so i hate when i have to defeat somebody only using one move

I hate blitz aswell
I also hate mhistophos (I know it's spelt wrong, how do you spell it).

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Haven;75936 said:
I hate blitz aswell
I also hate mhistophos (I know it's spelt wrong, how do you spell it).

i have no idea..lol, i never pay attention to spelling...although if we're just going off dmc1 enemies i'd say the puppets..lol, lame and most annoying enemy cuz as it was previously stated..there's just too dang many...lol

Keaton

Premium
...but they are fun devilfodder lol
Though I hate the cheap shots with the projectiles when they are OFF SCREEN >.<!!!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I hated how the nobodies would steal your DT but I cant bring myself to hate them because everything else about them was so badass like that hilarious laughy howly thing they did. Shadow, Frost, Plasma and death scissors all annoyed me.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
i dont remember any spiders in DMC besides phantom and he was pretty easy. the most annoying for me would have to be the shadows

Keaton

Premium
^The other spiders are found later on before the old...greenhouse section :D

Same build just a little smaller, made of rock only and fire rocks at you :D

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Keaton;80743 said:
^The other spiders are found later on before the old...greenhouse section :D

Same build just a little smaller, made of rock only and fire rocks at you :D

i remember those little pests..lol, man i hated them...if it werent for blitz and the marionettes i rate them more annoying..lol

Keaton

Premium
Frosts I don't mind so much, Ifrit deals nice to them :D
But when I first played them they killed me...along with Shadows...hate Shadows...even now (unfair cats! >.<!)

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I hate the shadows, nobodies (because of thier stupid laughing), death sissors and syths. But hey Grimmn Reap how can you not remember the baby Phantoms in the 1st secret mission and 2nd mission??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom