• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid Series

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
yay yay yay himp himp horay finaly some one made a metal ggear thread i was to scared to do it but lets just say am a metal gear freak:D

Arwen

Lost Soul
The screen shots I have seen of Vamp Vs Jack look promising. I don't have a scanner so I can't show you them all. The only one I found is this one. It's not as good as the others. I have no idea why they gave him heels. It looks like they gave Jack some skills. He might be a cool character unlike what he was in MGS2.

926596_20070717_screen002.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nice find Sephiroth. Didn't think of utube. DK what was made before. MGS thread or the Jack not being a wimpy girl? Still got the longish hair though.

Arwen

Lost Soul
They seem to have decided not to do that in this one. I suppose once they brought him back to life and made him mostly a machine his attitude changed.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
idk what you two are talking about but am the metal gear expert here for ur info(have no idea why i told you all that)do it matter who made what any ways i have founs news that eva will be in metal gear solid 4 aswell no news has been reported of her role i have therys tho but doctor hunter is working for luqid now as i was told but any ways heres my thery on why eva is in msg4 1)Tell solid the story about big boss and the boss
2) She could be the women who gave birth to big boss clones that's maybe why Liquid hair is blonde and why you always catch him with his shirt undone because Eva was the sameway.

Arwen

Lost Soul
We are just talking about Jack. Eva from MGS3? She'll be older in the game maybe the same age as Snake looks. I didn't play the game all the way through so I can't say one way or the other. :$

Raiden looks like he has eyeliner on.:lol: I don't think he has it's just the way his eyes have gone seeing as he is dead.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
dk poor dk still they had to be born if you play the metal gear solid 1 or twin snakes at the end he tells u they to a womens egg or what ever he said and ther any ways they had to come out of a women the game said it i just dont remmber how it said it end of stoy they where clones but they still had to be born beat metal gear solid 1 or twin snakes beat the metal gear and luqiud will tell you but you have to lisen closely

Arwen

Lost Soul
I remember that part just. Haven't played on it since my cusin took the game and never brought it back. My fav MGS game as well. :mad:

This is a funny pic. Here's what I think Snake should have said to Jack.

Snake: You sure you don't need the bathroom.

SnakeandRaiden.jpg

Here's the guy who is voicing solid snake in MGS4.

david_hayter.jpg

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i have also heard the man that usely voice acts snakes brother(i have trouble spelling his name) will not be able to do it this time or any more due to him dieing

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
well ther kinda the same person now so go figure and afther shadow moses doctor hunter was put in jail in mgs4 shes not ther and i have lear'd that snake might have had a hand i busting her out the pen.

Top Bottom