• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid Series

Arwen

Lost Soul
Wish I could go.

I hope they show more of Raiden and Vamp in the new trailer.

A little off topic but is the E3 event the Japanese one?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think they will have a few people you can play as in the MGS series for the online game. Maybe Fox will be playable as well. They haven't really confirmed who's going to be in the online game apart from Raiden and Snake

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i dont really care as long as snakes in it but i guess fox would be cool to play as raven and his tank would be fun tho and so would luqid and metal gear rex but i dout they'll let u use a metal gear or tank

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
sniper wolf would be cool to play as see as how im only good with the pistels assult rifels and sniper rifels on mgs i have that online metal gear game but my cuzin has it he's had i for a weak so i kinda forgot the name of it.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
the ps3 has problems they should take it off the market and redo it but that wouldnt be good for bezzness they would be better off makeing it for the pc or ps2.

Arwen

Lost Soul
They wouldn't make it for the PS2 as it doesn't have net capability. They are sorting out the PS3 with upgrades. Sure it's still crappy and only good for PS3 games but you never know they might be able to make it better with the upgrades.

Top Bottom