• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady, WTF

seraphmaycry

dumbest stuff ever, the dmc3 file on lady states that she has " little training and even less power"

soooo, she dosn't have power from being a priestess, which seems to be a popular theory now AND she has little training? considering the insane **** she does in cut scenes this is extremely contradictory, SCREW YOU CAPCOM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!??

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Totally agree she is a badass demon killer who you wouldn't mess with and a hottie they are insulting her skills

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Small boobs = Weak
Big boobs = Strong character
The bigger the boob, the stronger the character (hence the boob job in DMC4). Experience makes them bigger... ;)
(BTW, I would like to point out that I'm a female... before anyone gives me cr*p about that. PLUS it was a joke!)

She wasn't a priestess, I think she was a descendant of the priestess.
Personally, I think she may have been starting out in DMC3 (going by some lines in the script and her attitude).
She eventually learns that not all demons are evil and that there are humans that can be just as evil as any demon.
I don't think Capcom are being insulting, but, if they are, they shouldn't even consider making a new DMC if that's their attitude (in fact, they shouldn't even be in the gaming industry). They've made enough money out of it... well, what's left.

MKH Spartan

dumbest stuff ever, the dmc3 file on lady states that she has " little training and even less power"

soooo, she dosn't have power from being a priestess, which seems to be a popular theory now AND she has little training? considering the insane **** she does in cut scenes this is extremely contradictory, SCREW YOU CAPCOM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!??
Maybe they are comparing her training/skills to Dante/Vergil? Even then, she doesn't do too badly in comparison.

Oh also, she is also pretty damn badass in DMC3, right up there with Dante/Vergil for my favourite DMC characters.

seraphmaycry

Small boobs = Weak
Big boobs = Strong character
The bigger the boob, the stronger the character (hence the boob job in DMC4). Experience makes them bigger... ;)
(BTW, I would like to point out that I'm a female... before anyone gives me cr*p about that. PLUS it was a joke!)

lololol capcom logic

She wasn't a priestess, I think she was a descendant of the priestess.
Personally, I think she may have been starting out in DMC3 (going by some lines in the script and her attitude).

she was kicking ass though and no normal person is naturally that much of a ninjapro

She eventually learns that not all demons are evil and that there are humans that can be just as evil as any demon.
I don't think Capcom are being insulting, but, if they are, they shouldn't even consider making a new DMC if that's their attitude (in fact, they shouldn't even be in the gaming industry). They've made enough money out of it... well, what's left.

i don't think it's an insult either, it's just dumb they called her weak and said she dosnt have any experience..

V

Oldschool DMC fan
From her moves in DMC3 I'd say she has more training and as much ability as a soldier/gun nut and an olympic athlete combined and then squared.

But maybe they mean as a professional "demon killer" she has no "official" training. But neither does Dante I'm guessing. Or Vergil. Despite doing nearly superhuman things herself in cutscenes she's consistently played down as "human" and incapable of handling anything more than small fry. I guess that's part of the overall plot device for the story even though whenever you see her she's kicking ass with more panache than Dante.

Physically she seems quite petite and maybe that's why she chooses to use guns and bazookas over anything else. There isn't much to indicate she has any special powers or was a priestess in any canon material(?) other than that she had the same bloodline as the sacrificed priestess. Isn't her 'ordinariness' meant to be her main strength anyway? In the DMC series, humans are weak and oppressed by demons but they have a fighting spirit and determination. This is what Dante admires about Lady which causes him to take responsibility for his chores. I don't have a problem with that idea, but it does seem kind of weird when in some ways Lady seems more adept than Dante at what she's doing, or at least more organized and focused. And he knowing almost nothing about her seems so sure she cannot possibly be up to the job, to the point of fighting her to exhaustion to actually make her quit, instead of teaming up together. Clash of egos there fo sho; she grinds Dante's gears more for just being there than most of the demon bosses who're trying to stomp his ass.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Or maybe, in terms of that world, she is the paragon of a normal human :p

Sort of like how in John Woo movies everyone can dive and shoot and take bullets like a champ.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There's something to be said for the attractiveness of modesty ( ̄ー ̄)

Only when that modesty is in the mist of...this.
11-new.gif

Koboyashi: "This game was made with a female audience in mind."

seraphmaycry

What, a lesbian audience? Lol.

LOGIC!

also, if RPGs followed capcom logic, i'd be laughing at the amount of people who would most certainly pay to see some pros max level teams, massive breasts, all female and getting obliterated by the ones without training or power.

MKH Spartan

LOGIC!

also, if RPGs followed capcom logic, i'd be laughing at the amount of people who would most certainly pay to see some pros max level teams, massive breasts, all female and getting obliterated by the ones without training or power.
Lol.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Kyrie has some big boobs and she's no stronger.

She didn't really have much of a personality though, so they had to make it up in other ways ;) lol

What, a lesbian audience? Lol.

I thought exactly the same thing!

As a female, I found nothing sexy about Gloria... I obviously can't speak from a male pov, but she wouldn't get my engines going, that's for sure.

Top Bottom