• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is better Dante or Vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It was quite expensive when it first appeared. I think they now lowered the price. I also love Phoenix Wright that guy is awesome.
Still,I didn't get it.Ace Attorney what kind of game is? It looks interesting and Idk,it can be played on pc? Some friends of mine play it.

Its a visual novel lawyer game of sorts.........you mainly play it for laughs, giggles, and an entertaining, dark, and deep well written story (for Capcom that is hard to believe).

Its a visual novel lawyer game of sorts.........you mainly play it for laughs, giggles, and an entertaining, dark, and deep well written story (for Capcom that is hard to believe).
Oh, I see, I would like it do much if I could play it ... Is it available on PC or something like this? thx for the info.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Oh, I see, I would like it do much if I could play it ... Is it available on PC or something like this? thx for the info.

Nope......only handhelds.

Prior to the 3DS Ace Attorney 5 they were always handheld games from GameBoy to Nintendo DS and now Nintendo 3DS they don't use 3D graphics (well now they do) so it was an experience that wouldn't benefit on PC (it would be weird to port a Gameboy/Nintendo DS game to the PC).

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Yes.The difference is that villains most of the time are evil to the core and don't have a reason as why they're evil.They just like to be evil.
Vergil is an anti-hero,you're right,he doesn't show that much of cruelty towards people in general and especially towards his brother.He has moments when you doubt his 'evilness' because he seems to contradict it through his actions and he has a reason of why he seeks that power as we've been told.

Vergil is not an antihero. I suppose you could say he becomes one towards the end of the game, when they fight Arkham together, but he is the primary antagonist, at first. An antihero is basically a protagonist who lacks all/some heroic qualities. Since Dante is the protagonist, Vergil can't be the antihero. If anything, he's the deuteragonist.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
even in the beginning though i dont find him to be much of a villian...cold and cruel yes but he just doesnt give off the villian vibe

Vergil is not an antihero. I suppose you could say he becomes one towards the end of the game, when they fight Arkham together, but he is the primary antagonist, at first. An antihero is basically a protagonist who lacks all/some heroic qualities. Since Dante is the protagonist, Vergil can't be the antihero. If anything, he's the deuteragonist.
Yes,but my main point was that he's not a villain.He's a deuteragonist you're right.

PumpkinJakster

None of them are, I think Dante looks like a damn douchebag with his new brown mediocre Mohawk and not to mention that the new DevilMayCry is about Vergil and him trying to find a fat ****er and beat the living Christ out of him. Well at least Vergil is still keeping it real, so I think Vergil. And I hate how these assholes change the whole damn plot and forget that Vergil is dead. Oh look, and as I'm on this site I see that Dante has a little British emblem on his jacket. It can't get any ****tier! It's like they slapped this all together in one day and farted on it. Stupid Capcom, they always do this ****. And the backgrounds look a lot like Bayonetta. This reminds me a lot of The new Final Fantasy with that pink-haired bitch. What's happening to DevilMayCry!? The last Dmc I played that I actually liked was number 3; where Vergil and Dante looked actually hawt and now they have a snout they call a nose and a poor sense in fashion. GOD, and what really bothers me is that they got rid of Dante's awesome Amulet and replaced it with a small flawed ruby to a piece of string. And the corner of your health bar is Dante's head. I can go on and on about the downfall of this game. And don't get me started on that ugly slut Kat with her daisy dukes showing half of her cheeks that has no back story or why she's even there. Stupid bitch....

@Pumpkin Jakster
I understand your frustration,but I have to say something about what you said : IS BECAUSE IT'S A REBOOT.
That's why Vergil isn't dead and that's why it's not called DMC but DmC, and that's why they changed the plot,because it's not one of the games from the franchise.

Anyway,your comment is quite funny. With the fashion sense,it actually made me laugh.
(idk if it is sarcasm or not)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
None of them are, I think Dante looks like a damn douchebag with his new brown mediocre Mohawk and not to mention that the new DevilMayCry is about Vergil and him trying to find a fat ****** and beat the living Christ out of him. Well at least Vergil is still keeping it real, so I think Vergil. And I hate how these assholes change the whole damn plot and forget that Vergil is dead. Oh look, and as I'm on this site I see that Dante has a little British emblem on his jacket. It can't get any ****tier! It's like they slapped this all together in one day and farted on it. Stupid Capcom, they always do this ****. And the backgrounds look a lot like Bayonetta. This reminds me a lot of The new Final Fantasy with that pink-haired bitch. What's happening to DevilMayCry!? The last Dmc I played that I actually liked was number 3; where Vergil and Dante looked actually hawt and now they have a snout they call a nose and a poor sense in fashion. GOD, and what really bothers me is that they got rid of Dante's awesome Amulet and replaced it with a small flawed ruby to a piece of string. And the corner of your health bar is Dante's head. I can go on and on about the downfall of this game. And don't get me started on that ugly slut Kat with her daisy dukes showing half of her cheeks that has no back story or why she's even there. Stupid bitch....
Calm yourself down.

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Aw man. I was reading all these posts and got motivated to try to see if being able to slick your hair back like Vergil is possible. And I found out... It's possible. But not with actual long hair like Dante's. Your hair has to be shorter and you have to dip your hand in your new
supply of Ver-gel in order to slick it back with one hand. Results? You're hair looks messy like Vergil's and your hand is very sticky. But it's worth it.

Vergil:My hair is down again!
Dante:Why don't you just use gel?
Vergil:Gel isn't worthy!
Dante:Well what is "worthy"?
Vergil:You're blood.
Dante:GAH! *runs*
Vergil:I was talking about the demons' blood! Not yours!
demons:Gah! *run away*
Vergil:...

Tables

...chairs?
1) Vergil
2) Vergil
3) Ugh... i guess i'd have to say Dante since there is no way Vergil can win any boss fight.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
None of them are, I think Dante looks like a damn douchebag with his new brown mediocre Mohawk and not to mention that the new DevilMayCry is about Vergil and him trying to find a fat ****** and beat the living Christ out of him. Well at least Vergil is still keeping it real, so I think Vergil. And I hate how these assholes change the whole damn plot and forget that Vergil is dead. Oh look, and as I'm on this site I see that Dante has a little British emblem on his jacket. It can't get any ****tier! It's like they slapped this all together in one day and farted on it. Stupid Capcom, they always do this ****. And the backgrounds look a lot like Bayonetta. This reminds me a lot of The new Final Fantasy with that pink-haired bitch. What's happening to DevilMayCry!? The last Dmc I played that I actually liked was number 3; where Vergil and Dante looked actually hawt and now they have a snout they call a nose and a poor sense in fashion. GOD, and what really bothers me is that they got rid of Dante's awesome Amulet and replaced it with a small flawed ruby to a piece of string. And the corner of your health bar is Dante's head. I can go on and on about the downfall of this game. And don't get me started on that ugly slut Kat with her daisy dukes showing half of her cheeks that has no back story or why she's even there. Stupid bitch....

Alright, first, I should say that this isn't the right thread to post this in. Want to let off some steam, then create a thread yourself. No offense.

However, I know, Capcom isn't doing well. I dislike many things about DmC, too - more things than I did about the DMCs. So many things seem slapped together or made out of a sense of ''look how 'mature' or cool this is'', in the sense of The Witcher 2 mature, that is to say, not mature at all, just overly sensationalistic. No offense.

And I suggest people stop being butthurt over PumpkinJakster's comment. He did not personally attack you, he's criticizing the game/Capcom, and you know what, he has the right to do so. You don't have the right to shut him up just because you take it personally. Capcom is not your company, and DmC is not your game. No game is. If you feel his views don't deserve attention, then don't read or reply. That said, please don't flame.

Tables

...chairs?

Damn! That is indeed a lot of bitching about many things, don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to defend the new DmC, i don't like it as well, but damn... you even brought FF into this mess? I have one simple solution, that'll cure all this hate towards every game you mentioned, and that is... don't play the game! If you don't like it, don't play it.

Hate is never the answer to anything.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Damn! That is indeed a lot of bitching about many things, don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to defend the new DmC, i don't like it as well, but damn... you even brought FF into this mess? I have one simple solution, that'll cure all this hate towards every game you mentioned, and that is... don't play the game! If you don't like it, don't play it.

Hate is never the answer to anything.

LOL very honest and simple advice welcome to the forums!
and dont knock hate till you try it i find it to be a very useful tool so long as it is used positively..for ex feeling hateful-do something productive-i have always believed in negativity used positivily

Tables

...chairs?
LOL very honest and simple advice welcome to the forums!
and dont knock hate till you try it i find it to be a very useful tool so long as it is used positively..for ex feeling hateful-do something productive-i have always believed in negativity used positivily
Thanks for the welcome. :]

And yes, i agree with you, in some circumstances hate can lead towards constructive criticism.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Thanks for the welcome. :]

And yes, i agree with you, in some circumstances hate can lead towards constructive criticism.

Your welcome and i find it useful for an extra needed kick when things are tough besides emotions are merely names the power behind them is what is important and with the right attitude even the most negative feeling can be used for something positive

Isaxkuchiki

1): Who have got the best hairstyle?
2): Who is more badass?
3): Who is more strong?

1. Vergil
2. Vergil
3. Both

I relly can't decide about who's more strong,... If Vergil wasnt that covetous, he'd be stronger as Dante

DarkSlayer210

Well for me
1.Vergil(swept backwards spiked hair stomps)
2.Vergil(he's cold,silient,creepy and powerful if that's not badass I don't know what is,Dante's just cocky that's all)
3.Dante(it's actually been proven in the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom