• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If the next DMC game wasn't DMC5...

Veloran

I hope it shows at TGS though. Cause if it shows as PSX, it means it would probably end up being a PS exclusive (even though SF5 was shown there too, which is on PC as well), and to hell with that.
As long as it's performance isn't impacted I wouldn't mind.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Tokyo Game Show 2016 Exhibitors
Asomibo
Ariadne Thread Japan (アリアドネスレッドジャパン)
Arc System Works
ArtCraft-Studio
Inti Creates
Intel Corporation
Wargaming Japan
ALIENWARE
Epic War (エピック・ウォー)
MSI/SteelSeries
Netherlands Pavilion Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Kadokawa Games
Capcom (General)
GREE
Dengeki Game of Blitz
KONAMI
Koei Tecmo Games
Sakura Small Short-term Insurance
Chiffon
Square Enix
Studio Edofumi
Sega
Sendai City / Business Oulu (Finland)
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/02/tgs-2016-general-exhibitors-list/#k10BWOrWhI06KTRL.99

I'm going to be more likely to watch Bandai Namco like a hawk more than I will for Capcom.

They owe me a much-delayed Soulcalibur VI.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Chancey289 brought the idea of a new female protagonist in the "are you done hoping" thread and I wouldn't mind a new cast for a spinoff.

The one we have has started to wear out their welcome so some new blood could be worth it. Granted a DMC5 should focus and hopefully conclude Dante's story but a spinoff is fair game.

I think the key is creating someone who could stand apart from Dante as a foil and be unique as well in terms of motivation, powers etc.

Nero felt more of the same which is why people didn't take to him as easily.

EDIT- there are things that make him different but they weren't really highlighted well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom