• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Just Got Metroid: Other M and...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Also, I freaking KNEW IT that the little Furby thing was Ridley! I could tell by the way it looked at Samus... Like "I hate you and I wish you'd just die."

Why didn't the game let me shoot little Birdley then? ;_;

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Ridley as a chick was both cute and hot.[Double pun intended...ok,lame one.:D];)

DT,don't go into any dark and faraway sectors in a toy shop during the night...Furby is there!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, so long as it's not Birdley, I don't mind Furbies.

But holy hell, a female Ridley... You're playing on my weaknesses here, man.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Devil Bane;270901 said:
DT,don't go into any dark and faraway sectors in a toy shop during the night...Furby is there!

Oh man, that gave me an image of Ridley hiding in a toystore disgized as a Furby...while chewing on a baby doll.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Demon619;270978 said:
Oh man, that gave me an image of Ridley hiding in a toystore disgized as a Furby...while chewing on a baby doll.

Dragon Ridley or the Choogle Ridley? XP

Choogle = Chicken Moogle

Demon619

Deadman walking
DreadnoughtDT;270990 said:
Dragon Ridley or the Choogle Ridley? XP

Choogle = Chicken Moogle

Choogle Ridley with his glowing yellow eyes amoung the Furbys, I don't relly think Dragon boy could hide with Furbys...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Demon619;270993 said:
Choogle Ridley with his glowing yellow eyes amoung the Furbys, I don't relly think Dragon boy could hide with Furbys...

I thought his eyes were black. ._.

Demon619

Deadman walking
DreadnoughtDT;270999 said:
I thought his eyes were black. ._.

I always see that guy with yellow eyes, he may not have them as a little birdy, but as a Dragon he always has yellow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Demon619;271001 said:
I always see that guy with yellow eyes, he may not have them as a little birdy, but as a Dragon he always has yellow.

I think in that lizard form his eyes were orange. But I get your point. Piercing yellow eyes... Even when he's infested with Phazon, he still has orange/yellow eyes.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Its kinda odd with the whole authorizing power ups and weapons thing.Its like,you have to be authroized to kickass.:lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;271056 said:
Its kinda odd with the whole authorizing power ups and weapons thing.Its like,you have to be authroized to kickass.:lol:

There's a meme going around on the GameFAQs board called the "Adam didn't authorize that" meme.

H

HarbingerOfChaos

Truth be told, this game is ****ing heresy.

If you enjoy this game you hate the vidya and the Metroid series.

>Oh hey there making new Metroid game!

>Team ninja and Sakamoto

>allhopeis****inglost.drr

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I hate the Metroid series? Far from it.

I won't talk to you. There's a rule... Don't feed the troll. And you sir, are a bigass troll.

H

HarbingerOfChaos

DreadnoughtDT;271077 said:
So I hate the Metroid series? Far from it.

I won't talk to you. There's a rule... Don't feed the troll. And you sir, are a bigass troll.
>Not talking to me.
>replied to my message.

oh you

Indeed I am.
Why deny it, bro?

Don't be so angsty about it.

Seriously, I'd rather ram a penis in my ear than sit through this weabooed japanshu animu ****-fest.

I ain't even mad, though.

In this case, I'm dead ****ing serious.

The game is an abomination.
It's the **** stain on samus's panties.

In the perfect world it wouldn't exist.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
DreadnoughtDT;270834 said:
Meh, it's Nintendo, what did you expect?

And LOL at the people who hate Samus being scared of Ridley...

Yea, that part was pretty dumb. You'd think after having defeated Ridley like 4 other times that she'd just look at him and say "oh...you again?". At least the fight itself was cool.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Edsabre;271360 said:
Yea, that part was pretty dumb. You'd think after having defeated Ridley like 4 other times that she'd just look at him and say "oh...you again?". At least the fight itself was cool.

But it was the fact that she thought he was gone for good. I mean, he'd been vaporized. That's a legitimate reason for being scared I think. Fighting an unbeatable opponent would make ME feel hopeless, that's for sure.

Satsui no Hado

HarbingerOfChaos;271082 said:
>Not talking to me.
>replied to my message.

oh you

Indeed I am.
Why deny it, bro?

Don't be so angsty about it.

Seriously, I'd rather ram a penis in my ear than sit through this weabooed japanshu animu ****-fest.

I ain't even mad, though.

In this case, I'm dead ****ing serious.

The game is an abomination.
It's the **** stain on samus's panties.

In the perfect world it wouldn't exist.

All you had to say was that the game sucked in your opinion,you didn't have to give us such disturbing images....
Oh and X-play's review on this game was total sh*t,they called the game "sexist".

Satsui no Hado

And notice how people only focuss on the bad parts of the game?I mean if it was so bad,why constantly bring it up?Why not focuss on the good things...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;271538 said:
And notice how people only focuss on the bad parts of the game?I mean if it was so bad,why constantly bring it up?Why not focuss on the good things...

Yeah. If anything, the game has far more good than bad. The returns of Nightmare, the Queen Metroid, and Phantoon made me almost crap myself. This game is fanservice, that's for sure.

Top Bottom