• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finished DMC3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yea, Dante is drastically better than Vergil in the ranged weapons department (but Spiral Swords is ridiculously good, so.... meh lol).

yah thats true i do enjoy spiral swords but i perfer E&I also the gem i was asking about in mission 18 dmc3 between the dopplegannger and gigapede its cerberus which means that dark blue gem up top is greyon which still leaves me stumped as to where they put beowulf lol but no matter i have my four bosses ill be fighting all mapped out now

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
red leviathan
purple nevan
green agni and rudra
dark blue geryon
light blue cerberus
orange 2 hell vanguards and regular enemies
yellow gigapede
white beowolf
black doppleganger

courtesy of ef9 o shea lol​

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ah, so I was correct in remembering that Beowulf was the white orb.

Yeap so my path is clear dopplganger, gigapede, nevan, cerberus 4 bosses s rank hear i come hey did you post that dmd ss rank mission 20 dmc 3 run with vergil to the convo i have with you or is it in this thread i forget lol

MKH Spartan

Yeap so my path is clear dopplganger, gigapede, nevan, cerberus 4 bosses s rank hear i come hey did you post that dmd ss rank mission 20 dmc 3 run with vergil to the convo i have with you or is it in this thread i forget lol
Uh, it was in the convo with you, it's also in my DMC3 SS run thread.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
what i mean is if you were to fight bosses like i do with rg and jcing then watching it isnt the same as doing it seeing moves you havent done doesnt give you the knowledge to do them

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
what i mean is if you were to fight bosses like i do with rg and jcing then watching it isnt the same as doing it seeing moves you havent done doesnt give you the knowledge to do them

True i def cant just watch jc and then do it lol but fighting vergil on mission 20 easy and s ranking it should take much more then time being stylish and avoid as much damage as possible

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
vergil on easy and vergil on dmd in clip you are watching will fight very differently against you so you probably dnt need the clips strategy for easy

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
vergil on easy and vergil on dmd in clip you are watching will fight very differently against you so you probably dnt need the clips strategy for easy

meh helps to watch for the future anyway lol ill be using vergil on the harder levels so it makes sense to watch someone who main's as him

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Does he even go rage mode when under 1/3 health on easy? I never touched easy mode lol....

yes he does but i know how to avoid it so im usually good
true i spose what will you do for dantes side of dmd then?

dantes dmd will be challenging but im looking forward to the challenge of it and im sure there are videos to look into that will help mostly ill just be going in trying my best

Top Bottom