• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finished DMC3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
its hell and hell that is hard as enemies have full health but dante dies in one hit , hell and hell isnt in dmc3 its in dmc4 though

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ell and hell that is hard as enies habe full health but dante dies in one hit , hell and hell isnt in dmc3 its in dmc4 though

So let me get this straight dmc 3 has a mode where enemies die in one hit lol why and whats the catch and dmc4 obviously is harder lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it just never made it to dmc3 and dante dies in one hit too in heaven and hell mode , there is a heaven and hell mode in dmc4 mode too its a stupid mode if anything it is an orb farming mode and you cant s rank it as you cant build a style meter

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it just never made it to dmc3 and dante dies in one hit too in heaven and hell mode , there is a heaven and hell mode in dmc4 mode too its a stupid mode if anything it is an orb farming mode and you cant s rank it as you cant build a style meter

okay can you do me a fav lol first check your inbox cuz i got dmc4 again and did lvl 3 sos this morning quite proud also can you list the modes after hard for dmc3 and sos for dmc4 and tell me what to look for im aware of dmd and vmd but your saying hell and hell is super hard for dmc4 and heaven and hell is easy in dmc3 but you die in one hit too lol im confused for dmc3 and dmc4 can you inbox e each difficulty and tell me what to expect?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
tell me that after you pull out your hair dmd on 3 is tough for people used to the series to a new player it means dieing continuong punching things in rage etc you have no ide how easy a few hits can kill you and how aggressive tje enemies are they wont stay still and waith for you to attack or just attack once and then stand there they surround you and all attack at nce repeatedly and the bosses will wreck you its not you being determined i doubt ur just severly underestimating it which will e a disadvantage too you but hey you can always prove me wrong but i just have a feeling your in for an eye opener

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
tell me that after you pull out your hair dmd on 3 is tough for people used to the series to a new player it means dieing continuong punching things in rage etc you have no ide how easy a few hits can kill you and how aggressive tje enemies are they wont stay still and waith for you to attack or just attack once and then stand there they surround you and all attack at nce repeatedly and the bosses will wreck you its not you being determined i doubt ur just severly underestimating it which will e a disadvantage too you but hey you can always prove me wrong but i just have a feeling your in for an eye opener

Challenge accepted:)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

Ill be careful and use my head and im sure while i will rage out ill get it done no worries

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
good for you good luck with that throw up a pic when u s rank it

i figured it out lol ill post a pic for dmc3 when im done ill be honest im not s ranking dmc3 the way i am dmc4 lol beating it yes s ranking ill do when i have more time dmc4 however im s ranking so ill throw up a pic n my s ranking thread when sos is finished

Top Bottom