• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would like vergil to look in DmC(if he's in it :D)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
nothing to do with anything buuuut

Alucard_Squared_by_Kei_Tono.jpg

Well,alucard beat dracula almost thrice lol
But i love that fanpic,man xD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Now you sound like you just got ****ed off. I'll just take what I got.

Anyways, I have a question. Did the 4chan guy ever describe what Vergil looked like since, seemingly, he knows a good amount about the story?

Other than wearing all black, no.

He was said to look completeley different tho, whatever that means.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
meh thats just a diverging of opinion. im not gonna argue cuz our reasoning is inherintly different. btw what do you win??
I got to choose someones avatar for quite a while , and believe me it's gonna be a good one :D ( not in this forum though )

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
damnit i feel stupid for just now noticing alucard=dracula xD lmao

lol that is why the first time i have watched hellsing and the MC's name is alucard, i thought already that the guy is dracula himself, or probably the son of dracula.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, this turned out interesting. From what you want Vergil to look like to what his moral standing is.

Well, first of all, I still want him to have the white hair and the blue coat with a katana or another elegant sword.

And second, Vergil is a samurai with all that that intails. He will strike down those who oppose him and expect the same of them. His code of honor isn't one that parallels modern moral behaviour and so he does things that don't agree with the modern popules no different that how the samurai might be seen today. Does that make him good? No, it makes him honerable. Does it make him evil? No, it makes him serious.I don't belive him to be evil. I belive him to be wrong and obsesed and in the same fashion I don't belive someone who kills is automaticly evil, I don't belive he does it out of pleasure or sadism. I belive he does it because his obsesion requires him to reach his goal whaever the cost, if he didn't need to kill anyone to get more power then we wouldn't be having this discussion. It was also that obsession that allowed Arkham to manipulate him so easily.

As for those dudes he killed, they weren't innocent, they were supposed to be thugs not bystandards, I don't know why people didn't get that and labeled them as 'Innocent.' As far as I know he didn't kill anyone in the manga that didn't provoke him, not even that librarian who was provably not even human.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
As for those dudes he killed, they weren't innocent, they were supposed to be thugs not bystandards, I don't know why people didn't get that and labeled them as 'Innocent.' As far as I know he didn't kill anyone in the manga that didn't provoke him, not even that librarian who was provably not even human.

So just because they provoked him that justifies killing them?
Holy ****! I'm gonna kill the thugs here in my town for provoking me last night then!

berto

I Saw the Devil
So just because they provoked him that justifies killing them?
Holy ****! I'm gonna kill the thugs here in my town for provoking me last night then!

Would you go up to a samurai and mock him or treathen him? I wouldn't and you know why? 'Cause he'd kill me.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
4chan dude, if this is offensive, what I said before, forgive me but I stand by it...

you didnt say anything offensive about the guy so there is need to be sorry.

i agree with the sentiment since his descriptions of Mundus and Kat were more dteailed.

what is a neraphim?

on topic- i guess, i want him to look like that glasses dude from versus 13.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Seriously, 'neraphim'? Not Nephilim or other phims? I think he meant Nephilim.

Top Bottom