• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would like vergil to look in DmC(if he's in it :D)

Nelo_Vergil

so i was scrollling for some vergil picture on google, a 250X250 30k picture >.<, and came across View attachment 182
^that badas mofo i thought to myself... he would DmC pretty damn well. Aside from you think about the picture how would you like vergil to look in DmC and yes use ponies adn other pictures.

at worst we get this....
View attachment 183

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

funny-gifs-nope.gif

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I've already said this before in the past, but I am hoping that this Vergil is still the TWIN brother of Dante, if that has changed than It just would not feel right IMO.

I also want this Vergil to be a stark contrast to DmC Dante such as being

1.Orderly - This Dante seems to be very anti establishment
2.Well kept - While this Dante as a rugged "Punk Rock" look I want Vergil to have a finely dressed looked with his hair nicely kept and slicked back.
3.I still want Blue to be in his color scheme.

DarkSlayer54

I just can't see Vergil being any different. Dante obviously changes a lot, but Vergil?

I like to think that DmC still follows the events of the previous DMC's despite it being a reboot... I'm hoping anyway. I'd think Vergil would still be searching for information about his father even if he was in the game.

Jane Sweetbee

I just can't see Vergil being any different. Dante obviously changes a lot, but Vergil?

I like to think that DmC still follows the events of the previous DMC's despite it being a reboot... I'm hoping anyway. I'd think Vergil would still be searching for information about his father even if he was in the game.

DmC is a reboot doesn't need to contradict any previous games. DmC explores Dante's early years that were not detailed by other games. I don't think DmC will be much different from a prequel.

DarkSlayer54

The last thing I want to see is Vergil as a bad guy. In DMC3, Vergil is still a good person. The only intention I saw from him was to claim his fathers power.
However, in the DMC3 Manga... well, they kind of ruined him imo. Vergil says that Dante has too much of his father in him in the manga...on top of that, Vergils intentions were to open the tower in order to engulf the world with demons and become the king of the Earth. After that, I thought of it as some silly fan made story.

My point is, anyone can add to the DMC universe, but a few of them just butcher it. I didn't have a problem with Dante's DMC3 manga, but when it came down to Vergil... I just couldn't respect it. In DMC3 Vergil is straight forward with Dante, and all Vergil wants is Sparda's Power. On top of that, Vergil is the one that's more like Sparda. He wants to be as close to his father as he can... and if it came down to saving the human world, or destroying it... he would save it in a heart beat.

Well, sorry if I bored you with this post. I had to throw it out there. It really annoyed me.

Tiran

The great pretender.
The last thing I want to see is Vergil as a bad guy. In DMC3, Vergil is still a good person. The only intention I saw from him was to claim his fathers power.
However, in the DMC3 Manga... well, they kind of ruined him imo. Vergil says that Dante has too much of his father in him in the manga...on top of that, Vergils intentions were to open the tower in order to engulf the world with demons and become the king of the Earth. After that, I thought of it as some silly fan made story.

My point is, anyone can add to the DMC universe, but a few of them just butcher it. I didn't have a problem with Dante's DMC3 manga, but when it came down to Vergil... I just couldn't respect it. In DMC3 Vergil is straight forward with Dante, and all Vergil wants is Sparda's Power. On top of that, Vergil is the one that's more like Sparda. He wants to be as close to his father as he can... and if it came down to saving the human world, or destroying it... he would save it in a heart beat.

Well, sorry if I bored you with this post. I had to throw it out there. It really annoyed me.

That's not true. Vergil was clearly evil. He wanted to open the gates to hell and turn everything into "demonville". If Vergil's only aim was power, there would be no need for Dante to stop him in the end. Even if it meant killing him. Only pure evil provokes heroes to go that far especially if the hero is their brother.

Abyss DvTgR

after what i read i established that what i want is basically what everybody wants a dante look alike (since they are twins) but neat or what i like to call it a sir

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato

vergil wants power because he feels guilty for not being able to save his mother

ReRave

smug jerk
vergil wants power because he feels guilty for not being able to save his mother
Okay, so one guy feeling weak justifies him killing and enslaving thousands and millions of innocent people? Temen Ni-Gru's eruption alone devastated Dante's home city, not to mention all the escaped demons. And what would he have done with all that power that Sparda had?

rocketvergil

I would be really happy if vergil is shown to have white hair which is exclusive to stronger demons and it is revealed that Dante hasn't earned his white hair yet because he is not strong enough. He can only increase his strenth temporarily during DT and so his hair turns white.

It's a very naive wish But I still hope it turns out to be something like this :p

rocketvergil

and his coat turns ******* blue?
or you are talking about dante in that statement?
Dante( kind of like super saiyan )
Vergil has permanent white hair because he is of a higher class maybe.
Dante hasnt achieved that higher level because he wastes too much drinking and banging chicks but vergil uses that time to hunt and kill demons so had more experience and achieved a higher class.
That's just a theory of mine but its highly probable that this is not the case in the actual game

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
However, in the DMC3 Manga... well, they kind of ruined him imo. Vergil says that Dante has too much of his father in him in the manga...on top of that, Vergils intentions were to open the tower in order to engulf the world with demons and become the king of the earth. After that, I thought of it as some silly fan made story.

Just a second here but where did you read the manga? Scanlated or the actual book itself?

Dante
Vergil has permanent white hair

I see.
Would you prefer his coat to be black or blue?

Top Bottom