• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you want sequels!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
as in published.. so it was a game adaptation, no wonder i'm not fond of the anime..

absolitude

23. Vectorman
24. Comix Zone
25. Primal
26. SlaveZero

27. Drakkan
28. T.R.A.G. - Mission of Mercy
29. Cy-Girl
30. Malice
31. Oni
32. CoolBoarders
33. The3rdBirthday
34. Reloaded
35. GoldenAxeBeastRider
36. HeavenlySword
37. Chaos Legions
38. FearEffect
39. RedNinjaEndOfHonor
40. SpidermanWebOfShadows
41. Ghost in the shell stand alone complex
The games i list i'd like to see proper sequels to, but when the gaming industry is better than it is now.
Meaning not 2yrs from now but when the industry drops the hand holding phase, return the common use of health packs, challenging enemies, earning that ending not just have it given to you.
Till then these games should be hidden away from the money hungry nerfed society of today.
42. Bushido Blade
43. Rogue Ops
44. Stolen
45. Heavy Metal Geomatrix
46. Spawn:In the Demon's Hand
47. Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2

holy mother of game sequels... O.O

oh, i've always wondered about ghost in the shell s.a.c, how good was it?

absolitude

I really liked Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, the unlockable outfits gave it a manga feel.
The controls were a bit awkward but you get use to em.

It's a game that needs a new sequel.

looks good, i enjoyed the one on the psx and i believe the s.a.c was also enjoyable, and the unlockable outfits, good times..

more of games i want

Red Ashpalt/rock n roll racing
6575_front.jpg

Star Gladiator
Star_Gladiator_Coverart.png

Ray Tracers
225px-Ray_Tracers_front_cover.jpg

Jet Moto
Jet_Moto_Coverart.png

I wonder what's stopping companies remaking old games, it happens on hollywood and it appears to be easy money since they're still doing that.. and i don't think some of the games are risky, namely racing games and fighting games.. in fact, some of them are going to be fresh on current or next next next gen the way the were backthen..

Goldsickle

Whatever games you want sequels of, you might have to accept that it might get directed and developed by a different staff with different ideals.

The original creator might not want to make sequels and wants to move on to other things.

In some other cases, I don't really want the original creator to continue, for example Hideki Kamiya continuing DMC.

He is impressed by God Of War, which explains the scripted boss battles with QTE and button prompts inserted here and there in Bayonetta.
He's also a big fan of Afterburner, which explains shoot 'em up sequences in Bayonetta and at least two of them in the first DMC (sky battle with Mundus and final biplane sequence).

I wouldn't want these to be in future sequels of DMC games.

ToriJ

I second F.E.A.R. My hope is now that Monolith isn't working on a Lord of the Rings IP they'll go back and make the true sequel to 2 and declare F.3.A.R. non-canon like the DLC for the first game. F.E.A.R. Online is already non-canon to the story so we can just ignore that.

Captain Xin

• Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
I'm new to the whole Warhammer franchise, but holy cr@p was this game satisfying. It's like a lovechild of Dynasty Warrior and Gears Of War, and it actually works!
  • Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
I actually quite like the art direction of this game, and they made the game 200% better with that battle system. With a emphasis on better story and better character development, this might actually become one of the best.

Oh, and we need another Unreal tournament, and another Gears of War.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I'm new to the whole Warhammer franchise, but holy cr@p was this game satisfying. It's like a lovechild of Dynasty Warrior and Gears Of War, and it actually works!

Its a real shame it has nearly no chances to get a sequel. Slaying orks with a thunder hammer was just glorious in that game. I'm still curious why was Titus able to resist the Warp's influence. The developer actually had plans for 2 more games if THQ had not completely imploded. Supposedly the sequel was supposed to be about Titus going rogue and then returning in the 3rd game with the few marines still loyal to him and building a new space marine Chapter.

absolitude

• Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
I actually quite like the art direction of this game, and they made the game 200% better with that battle system. With a emphasis on better story and better character development, this might actually become one of the best.

Oh, and we need another Unreal tournament, and another Gears of War.

could you describe more about warhammer? it's a real-time strategy game right? i'm not really into those kind of games but i'd like to hear more from you..

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
could you describe more about warhammer? it's a real-time strategy game right? i'm not really into those kind of games but i'd like to hear more from you..

Warhammer first started as a tabletop game in 1987 and eventually expanded to novels and video games. Its more of a universe so its not limited to one kind of genre but just like games on other licenses, a lot of them are pretty bad (Storm of Vengeance, Fire Warrior etc). Games Workshop has been quite picky about giving their license (in the past at least) so there are some great video games on it.

WH40k: Space Marine itself is a 3rd person shooter. You play as Titus, the commander of the Ultramarines 2nd company and lead a small squad of marines to try and stop the ork invasion on the Forge World of Graia. Over the course of the game you get a bunch of cool weapons and abilities. Both guns and melee weapons feel really awesome in that game and the animations are spectacular. Its kind of linear though and hasn't really got any replay value since the multiplayer is dead so that might put you off.

absolitude

Warhammer first started as a tabletop game in 1987 and eventually expanded to novels and video games. Its more of a universe so its not limited to one kind of genre but just like games on other licenses, a lot of them are pretty bad (Storm of Vengeance, Fire Warrior etc). Games Workshop has been quite picky about giving their license (in the past at least) so there are some great video games on it.

WH40k: Space Marine itself is a 3rd person shooter. You play as Titus, the commander of the Ultramarines 2nd company and lead a small squad of marines to try and stop the ork invasion on the Forge World of Graia. Over the course of the game you get a bunch of cool weapons and abilities. Both guns and melee weapons feel really awesome in that game and the animations are spectacular. Its kind of linear though and hasn't really got any replay value since the multiplayer is dead so that might put you off.

wow, multi-genre for one franchise.. saw so many of them under the name warhammer, gotta really know which they are before thinking of getting one i assume, thx wajpa

Top Bottom