• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you want sequels!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I do recommend it, but it's kinda weird at times, I'd just want to have weapon switching in a sequel then the game would be pretty much perfect for what it is.
Did Musashi age well? I mean in terms of graphics and gameplay
I considered getting it...

Samurai legend is a gem but it's gameplay can be a bit slow. It's sort of like KH1 except not as flexible. The voice acting is attrocious, and the game itself can be a little cheap in copying moves and missions, but other then that, it's a blast to play once you've mastered some moves.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
3. BulletWitch

I must ask why.

EDIT:
bullet_witch_school_girl.jpg

Oh that's why

Last edited:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
> Prince of Persia 2(as in a sequel to the 2008 reboot)
> BLACK 2(Sequel to best FPS i've ever played)
> Dark Cloud 3(Step on it lvl5!)
> Tenchu/Shinobido Sequel(From Software stop screwing around with dark souls make a ninja game!)
> Metal Slug 8 (SNK Stop wasting this IP!)
> Next gen Burnout
> Manhunt 3
> Bully 2

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
- DMC

Devil_May_Cry_Logo_3.bmp

- Aliens vs Predator

aliens_vs__predator_game-wide.jpg

The videogames and the comics are where this franchise shines. Time to make another game, Fox.

- Prince of Persia

header.jpg

Yep, the reboot. The Sands of Time trilogy closed and it was fantastic (I'm pretending The Forgotten Sands doesn't exist). The 2008 reboot was promising and with tons of potential. Keep the fantastic art style, and improve the gameplay. Get rid of stupid 1 vs 1 fights to begin with, and... give us the possibility to die!

- F.E.A.R.

FEAR-logo-Rn.jpg

After the abomination I consider F.3.A.R. to be, and F.E.A.R. Online, for the love of GOD, make another F.E.A.R. game with actual horror again, like the first 2 chapters. Wrap it up making this franchise justice.

- Neverwinter Nights

nwn_014_l.gif

Obsidian improved some gameplay elements in NWN2, but imo, they partially destroyed the beautiful atmosphere of the first game. Bioware needs to come back to the franchise and finally develop a new title.

- Quake

1294053269_quake_fps.jpg

Really? One of the franchises that made the history of the FPS genre - heck, the history of gaming even - doesn't get a sequel after Quake 4? I want a Quake 5. OR an Enemy Territory: Quake Wars 2.

Chronicles of Riddick

I watched an interview to Vin Diesel some time ago where he said his studio was beginning to work on a new Riddick title. I think he mentioned it would be multiplayer focused.

Captain Xin

1. Xenogears, I know it kind of have a spiritual successor called Xenoblade, but it would still be great to have an actual sequel.
  2. Alan Wake, I LOVE REMEDY, I would probably love them more if they're working on a sequel to one of my favorite Xbox 360 title.
  3. Advent rising, talk about wasted potential. Sure, It got bombed. Yes, the frame-rate drops are annoying, and the game had plenty of bugs and glitches. But a game that lets you become an overpowered laser shooting, bullets dodging Jedi? I'd say give these guys another shot.
  4. Star Wars: Knights of the old republic, the fall of Lucas Arts broke a lot of people's heart, I would certainly love to dive into another adventure with Revan, the prodigal knight.
  5. Panzer Dragoon, the game that made me like gaming in general. Even a remake or a re-release would be appreciated.
  6. Half life, ...Need I say more?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
  1. Xenogears, I know it kind of have a spiritual successor called Xenoblade, but it would still be great to have an actual sequel.
  2. Alan Wake, I LOVE REMEDY, I would probably love them more if they're working on a sequel to one of my favorite Xbox 360 title.
  3. Advent rising, talk about wasted potential. Sure, It got bombed. Yes, the frame-rate drops are annoying, and the game had plenty of bugs and glitches. But a game that lets you become an overpowered laser shooting, bullets dodging Jedi? I'd say give these guys another shot.
  4. Star Wars: Knights of the old republic, the fall of Lucas Arts broke a lot of people's heart, I would certainly love to dive into another adventure with Revan, the prodigal knight.
  5. Panzer Dragoon, the game that made me like gaming in general. Even a remake or a re-release would be appreciated.
  6. Half life, ...Need I say more?

6 games xin wanted sequels, half life's sequel will be third, 6-3 = 3,

Lords of Shadow 3 confirmed.. HAHA!

berto

I Saw the Devil
8. Vagrant Story
Yes.

Onimusha
Shadows of the Damned
Bayonetta
Yes.

- El Shaddai
- Brütal Legend
Yes.

MOTHER FUDGING PSYCHONAUTS!
Yes.

Killer is Dead
Samurai Legend Musashi
Yes.

- Lollipop Chainsaw 2
- Bayonetta 3
Yes.

Shenmue
Chronicles of Riddick
Yes.
Primal 2.
Yes.

Metal gear rising 2
Yes.

3. BulletWitch
Yes.

Stranglehold or Vagrant Story.
Yes.

Fatal Frame
Silent Hill
Shadow Hearts
Alice Madness Returns
Yes.

Xenogears
Panzer Dragoon,
Yes.

I'm so proud of all you.
GIF-cry-crying-Doctor-Who-sad-sob-sobbing-tears-Wilfred-Mott-GIF.gif

Blade8513

Injustice 2

Primal Rage 2 - The game was created, but never officially released, there is one known working cabinet at the Galloping Ghost Arcade in Chicago, but that's the only way/place to play it.

DmC 2 - Say what you want but I loved DmC and really hope they make another one and see where they go with the story.

A new God Of War

Darksiders 3

Medievil 3

A new Ratchet and Clank (Reboot coming this year apparently)

Those are a few off the top of my head.

Top Bottom