• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you want sequels!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
a sequel or another sequel, and don't limit to how many games, do as you please!

1. DmC
2. Xenogears, Xenosaga is more of a homage i think
3. Lords of Shadow, alucard damnit
4. DMC 2, it's not acknowledged as part of the saga by who's-in-charge-there, weirdly, so i want a sequel and a better game of this particular guy..
5. darksiders 2, maybe with a more realistic visual style?
6. Front mission, the tactical one
7. Sonic Racing
8. Vagrant Story

those are all i could think of right now

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II
  • Samurai Shodown
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Capcom Vs. SNK 2
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Black
  • SPAWN: In the Demon's Hand
  • Darkwatch
  • Berserk Millennium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Holy Demon War
A few years ago, this list would've been A LOT longer, with things like Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Guilty Gear, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. But in the past two years, all those got sequels, much to my excitement...and the only games on this list are mostly painfully-obscure or buried in a state of dormancy.

Viper

Premium
I don't have many games to hold dear...

Metal Gear Solid has closed the circle, and I personally wouldn't mind if the Solid series is put to rest. However, I'd like for a sequel to Rising, they sure left the ending wide open for it.

There was talk of Zone of the Enders 3, but then we were told the project was put on hold. With Kojima leaving, I lost pretty much all hope.

Sugar for the end... give me more Devil May Cry! I don't care if they pick up after 4 or 2, just give me more! :inlove:

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
DMC - Obviously.
DmC - Even though I enjoyed the originals more I still think DmC was a pretty good game and if they improved the bossfights, enemy design and add a little more depth into the combat, I would probably consider the sequel a pretty damn amazing game.
Darksiders 2 - I loved that game, probably the only flaw with it was the low difficulty of it. Aside from that, it was an amazing 3rd person action rpg.
WH 40k Dawn of War - As a WH40k fan Dawn of War 1 was my favorite rts and I would love a 3rd game in the series.
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - Great 1st person action rpg with amazing animations and probably one of the most fun spells in any game I've played. Also kicking people into spikes never gets old.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Let's see...
  • Devil May Cry (obviously)
  • Mass Effect (more Shepard, not a reboot)
  • Alan Wake
  • Duke Nukem (I still want the "real" DNF)
  • Medieval: Total War
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight
  • KotOR
  • Star Wars: Battlefront
  • Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
  • Metro (2035 here yet?)
and
Katawa Shoujo

Last edited:

absolitude

-samurai showdown, i want this too, it's been dead for too friggin long

-never played the first two ZOE games, can't find the game here sadly tho i wanted them so bad, and they were under kojima? this goes to my list too..

>wtf is el shaddai?
>googled it
>aww fudge, cool visual style
>wanting it

-i wonder which actor will they use if it gets a sequel, i'm voting for hiro mizushima!

>psychonauts??
>googled it
>love the visual style
>i miss this kind of game
>want! but my god, those loading time

-yayyyy, another fan of riddick

-was thinking of metro, but i remembered about 2035 and have read news about sequels in plan, yes, sequels, with an s..

-musashi on the current gen, my eyes gonna love it..

-so many fans of darksiders, since thq is no more, let's hope nordic games soon come up with the sequel..

Erian1Mortal

Premium
>wtf is el shaddai?
>googled it
>aww fudge, cool visual style
>wanting it

I do recommend it, but it's kinda weird at times, I'd just want to have weapon switching in a sequel then the game would be pretty much perfect for what it is.
Did Musashi age well? I mean in terms of graphics and gameplay
I considered getting it...

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
PSYCHONAUTS!

PSYCHONAUTS!

PSYCHONAUTS!

PSYCHONAUTS!

MOTHER FUDGING PSYCHONAUTS!

Completely forgot about that game. So sad the sequel was canceled.

Also somehow forgot about Bayonetta. Although the ending of Bayonetta 2 doesn't seem to indicate a sequel which would be kind of sad.

absolitude

I do recommend it, but it's kinda weird at times, I'd just want to have weapon switching in a sequel then the game would be pretty much perfect for what it is.
Did Musashi age well? I mean in terms of graphics and gameplay
I considered getting it...

brave fencer felt old in graphics and gameplay imo, but samurai legend hasn't, especially in graphics, but the gameplay is purty slow

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
- SiN Episode 2
Screw Half Life Ep 3, SiN is so much better, a cooler story and an awesome and sexy as hell villain that I desperately want to see again.

- Lollipop Chainsaw 2
I love the over the topness of Suda51s games, but Lollipop Chainsaw is my favorite because it's just so fun, sexy and stupid to play. I want more stupid and fun games like this.

- Metal Gear Rising 2
More of those boss battles with the soundtrack to go with them.

- Ninja Gaiden 4
Bring back the challenge, bring back the blood, bring back the dismemberment, bring back the boss battles, bring back the revolutionary jiggle physics and ditch the story stuff.
I want my Ninja Gaiden back in all it's glory!!

- Duke Nukem 5
I want Duke back as he is, no turning him into a serious relatable bore or the game turning into a story heavy waste of time, just give me loads of well designed levels with loads of guns, millions of aliens to kill with plenty of tits to ogle along with JSJ behind the mic and I'm a happy fan!
I'd rather see Gearbox do it after the crap new 3DR has been doing.

- Mortal Kombat 11 (with personality)
I know Mortal Kombat X is just around the corner and I'll likely have a blast with the game, but the dark, edgy and serious overhaul has hurt the game's appeal for me and now most of the female characters are bland and uninteresting apart from Mileena and the female roster of MK9 is one of my favorite things about it because along with the sexy curves is the amount of color and over the topness added to them, they look like comic book super heros just like guys do and I love that, MK9 has personality and I want another MK game like that.

- Devil May Cry 5
Only if it's done right and nothing from DmC appears in it apart from the must style difficulty mode, I want DMC5 to be Devil May Cry 4 on steroids basically, more intense and challenging boss battles and combat, Dante being as stylish and over the top as he is, more sexy DMC girls to give Trish and Lady some company, no grounded crap, just full fledged DMC awesomeness for the ultimate send off.

- Bayonetta 3
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Just give me more intense battles with Bayonetta being as awesome and sexy as she always is and I'm happy.

Last edited:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
-Devil May Cry 5 (of course)
-Bayonetta 3
-Half Life 3 (PLEASE VALVE.)
-Portal 3 (or zero, I don't mind.)
-Alice Madness Returns (2?)
-Metal Gear Rising 2
-The World Ends With You (TWEWY) 2
-Okami 2 (not Okamiden)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Would like to see more games in these series...

Shenmue
Soldier of Fortune
Command & Conquer
Age of Empires
Red Dead Redemption
Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic
Jade Empire
Chronicles of Riddick
So with you on another Red Dead. I thought RDR was one of the best games of last gen, and I even played it last night. I love the world. Can you imagine what kind of stuff they'd put in the next one? I hope though that they go more in the past. To the real wild west. Maybe shortly after the civil war.

Top Bottom