• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do we even know if there will be a DmC2?

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Did I mention it needs Dino-Vergil?
dinosaurs_may_cry__vorgil_the_edgy_t_rex_by_chisai73-d5m8xd0.png
Sexy <3

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
If they make a DmC2, then it better have the following:

Dino-Vergil
unlockable Phoenix Wright skin that when worn effects the story.
Playable Pinkie Pie mode that effects the story.
Dino-Vergil
Chicken that when you attack it it beats the crap out of you
Samuel L Jackson
Dino-Vergil
More ponies

Did I mention it needs Dino-Vergil?
dinosaurs_may_cry__vorgil_the_edgy_t_rex_by_chisai73-d5m8xd0.png

You'd have to be extra autistic to draw that.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Holy F*cking **** its a Dino Vergil WTF ?! WHAAT DA F*CK
If you are talking about my post it is Dinobot from show Beast Wars. It is Tranformers spin-off.
He reminds me original Vergil, bad guy what want power but also a honorable fighter.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Will you all KNOCK IT OFF OF THE DINO VERGIL!? THERE ISN'T GONNA BE ONE!
Ah, but we can dream:troll:

Anyway, even if there's isn't an official DmC2, there's still a lot of fannon and fanfiction we could use to explore what might have happened.

On the other hand, I would like an actual game with NT doing the story and art direction....otherwise what was the point hiring them in the first place. No point in using one tram for their artistic vision, then passing it to another team who have different art style and story ideas.

Domenic93

They have Rockman Crossover on iSO that game out this year so nope I guess. To be honest I don't follow Megaman so can't say for sure.
that was a slap to the face of megaman fans, from what I've heard the fact they couldn't even be bothered to put it on 3ds even though the game is supposed to celebrate megman's 20th anniversary this is the equivalent of tipping a the vallae a quarter

Slacri

Unsure. The game hasn't sold very well and sales have flatlined by now. So there's a possibility that Capcom will take another risk or just dump the franchise. E3 will probably say for sure, but I'd say not in a million sales.

Top Bottom