• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
The Aquila move is awesome! :D

ffff-13.jpg

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
^^^^^^^^^^^^

ie, Dante and Vergil is australian. explaining how they survive such extreme scenarios without breaking a sweat.

furthermore does anyone think there will be new weapons in the game or is what weve seen so far all of them. just a general question.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
^^^^^^^^^^^^

ie, Dante and Vergil is australian. explaining how they survive such extreme scenarios without breaking a sweat.

furthermore does anyone think there will be new weapons in the game or is what weve seen so far all of them. just a general question.

Probably some secret weapons or abilities like in DMC1,2, and 3.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, Crush had previously noticed that you can perform a Just Charge on Rebellion's Drive attack and it will release a large orange shockwave in place of the normal white one.

I also was able to do a Just Charge on Osiris' Raze move, and on E&I's Ricoshot. Raze releases puffs of blue when done on a Just Charge, and Richoshot's third level Just Charge makes big blue bullets.

I'd wager a guess that each weapon with a charge move has a max level Just Charge process that greatly increases the attacks potency.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
So, Crush had previously noticed that you can perform a Just Charge on Rebellion's Drive attack and it will release a large orange shockwave in place of the normal white one.

I also was able to do a Just Charge on Osiris' Raze move, and on E&I's Ricoshot. Raze releases puffs of blue when done on a Just Charge, and Richoshot's third level Just Charge makes big blue bullets.

I'd wager a guess that each weapon with a charge move has a max level Just Charge process that greatly increases the attacks potency.
I wonder if Just Charge would also work with Eryx attacks. I'm not sure if they auto launch when fully charged, but if they work like previous gauntlets then Just Charge could be possible.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
As it stands, every charge move in the demo has a Just charge capability, so I'd imagine it's highly likely that all chargeable moves do, like Eryx's attacks.

crush

Dante looks surprisingly Dante.

Hmm...I think there seems a lot of matrix refrences in this game.
Like the walls closing, and how the resistance are diving into limbo.
That flying glitch really reminded me of Neo doing his "superman".

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Dante looks surprisingly Dante.

Hmm...I think there seems a lot of matrix refrences in this game.
Like the walls closing, and how the resistance are diving into limbo.
That flying glitch really reminded me of Neo doing his "superman".
Dante can only use his powers in Limbo
Demons=Agents
Dante learns how to use his powers outside of Limbo
Assaults the source that connects Limbo to the Human world
Plugs himeself into the source to break the link
Game end...

Why did that make so much sense :O

crush

Dante can only use his powers in Limbo
Demons=Agents
Dante learns how to use his powers outside of Limbo
Assaults the source that connects Limbo to the Human world
Plugs himeself into the source to break the link
Game end...

Why did that make so much sense :O

They used V for Vendetta which is a story of resistance and it was the key asset also of the matrix.
Besides the "One" elements, trenchcoats are really the giveaway.
Also the worlds colour change when you go into limbo. Just like the green environments in the matrix.
The demons "Prey" on the humans and slaves them like the machines.
And they have the "Secret police" stuff which Dante and Vergil can't probably fight in the real world. Like the sentinels.
You might remember that when Dante used his angel boost in his first PV (1:05) The glass crack around him.

Hmm...

Well I'm not against this because I liked the matrix but this is quite a wierd coincedence.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
You might remember that when Dante used his angel boost in his first PV (1:05) The glass crack around him.

Well I'm not against this because I liked the matrix but this is quite a wierd coincedence.
Same I liked the Matrix too so these similarities don't bother me, when I first saw that video when the glass broke behind him it immediately reminded me of the Matrix. Didn't think anything further of it till you mentioned it, now it seems so obvious.

ChaserTech

Same I liked the Matrix too so these similarities don't bother me, when I first saw that video when the glass broke behind him it immediately reminded me of the Matrix. Didn't think anything further of it till you mentioned it, now it seems so obvious.

:p Maybe Tameen got inspired from the Matrix and Inception? (Inception due to the environment constantly changing). However I think Inception was shown into theaters just a bit before the actual development began.

Paexie

I'm not sure if anyone's added this already but I think it's safe to assume that this:
Z0qu9.jpg

Is also this:
19XWK.png

And not some Lilith after image/form or something similar to that.

AngelMode

That's not Lilith, I don't think. The fight is happening at the beginning part of the level, isn't it? And the hair is shorter and black, as opposed to Lilith's wig thing.

Also, the other one seems to be in a blue place, so we can assume it is an enemy that we haven't seem fully yet.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'm not sure if this is related or not but it looks like those who will be pre-ordering the R3 version of DmC will be able to choose between Iphone5, Samsung GS3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 cases. They did this with the DMC HD version and now they're doing it again? Odd choices for a pre-order bonus but eh.
dpc.png

Top Bottom