• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Below. Could be spoilers.
The bosses are the Hunter, hecatonchires, barbus, succubus, Vergil (1st battle), Mundus kid, Mundus. Vergil(2nd)
(There seems no Lilith fight. But the guy misstypes everytime and write "Lily" instead.
I guess we must keep our heads down if there is such as boss called hecatonchires I suppose...)
You get the Osiris from the amulet, Eryx from hecatonchires and Aquila from succubus.
As I said earlier you defeat barbus to get DT and phineas's eye.
And he says you Mundus spawn battle is like Nightmare from DMC1.
In his 1st battle Vergil will use Revenant against you. You will get the gun after you beat him.
The 2nd battle he will use his DT that resembles Nelo Angelo.
If you are beaten by Mundus while his life is low. There will be a special death scene where Mundus will inject his spawn inside Dante.
When it says that Mundus will inject his spawn in Dante what it means ? what is spawn ?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
This might be a little off topic, but I found this link on the NinjaTheory forums, and it's a link to a forum reacting to the initial DMC4 reveal.
I find it funny how people reacted to it exactly like how people reacted to DmC. They even use the same insults! http://community.us.playstation.com...-MAY-CRY-4-FAMITSU-SCANS/td-p/14983517/page/3

ull find a similar reply to when heath ledger was cast as the joker
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/5/2...on-to-heath-ledger-being-cast-as-the-jok.html

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
You're right, and we see how that turned out. Heath was a fantastic joker and alot of the naysayers have gone back on their word and now adore his iteration.

people just love jumping on the band wagon of hating something. if it turns out to be good they just instantly say "nah i was for it from the beginning"

Gaflima

Son of no one.
This might be a little off topic, but I found this link on the NinjaTheory forums, and it's a link to a forum reacting to the initial DMC4 reveal.
I find it funny how people reacted to it exactly like how people reacted to DmC. They even use the same insults! http://community.us.playstation.com...-MAY-CRY-4-FAMITSU-SCANS/td-p/14983517/page/3

"they need to adjust the face cause that aint dante"
"DANTE LOOKS LIKE A CRACK ADDICT!!!!"
I can find comments exactly like these on DmC trailers.
And by the way, that Dante is much better than what he really is in DMC4, i don't understand this world anymore.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
"they need to adjust the face cause that aint dante"
"DANTE LOOKS LIKE A CRACK ADDICT!!!!"
I can find comments exactly like these on DmC trailers.
And by the way, that Dante is much better than what he really is in DMC4, i don't understand this world anymore.
Exactly! It shows some people are just afraid of change. Even when they changed Dante's face just a small amount people started flipping out.
And I agree I wanted this Dante in DMC4, not the Alec Baldwin looking Dante.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Fun Fact:
Here in Germany the Game is rated 16+ by the USK, which I find funny, because in the US it's rated M.... which normally implies an 18+ Rating from the USK here in Germany. That also means that the nudity and violence parts cannot be that heavy!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
^ Doesn't Germany and Australia sometimes get revised versions of games though? I think I recall reading about a handful of gore-fest games being toned down in order to meet Ger/Aus rating requirements, so that they would be allowed on store shelves.

Top Bottom