• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I stopped playing the demo in mid December. just so I'm not just wrecking everything right off the bat. plus I like to walk everywhere on my first playthrough just to really take everything in.

and I'll probably finish my first walkthrough in a little under 20 hours. definitely won't finish it in a week.
i hear you :) and if i take a day off from work ill probably do it in less :p:D

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
They are lying in the demo! *Le gasp*
There is no hidden item behind that wall
I'll say how I got here later
9C5hu.jpg
Wha? How?

Dante94513

Say, has anyone tried to use the second (third) hit from arbiter combo A to reflect a flying demon's arrow? I did.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
[QUOITE]
9C5hu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know what this is! Dante is living in the Truman show! :lol: Mundus is actually a TV show maker and has raised Dante in a TV show for demon entertainment.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I know what this is! Dante is living in the Truman show! :lol: Mundus is actually a TV show maker and has raised Dante in a TV show for demon entertainment.
It's true. It's all a TV set. It's fake!
p4o6E.jpg

:troll:[/quote]
Haha you never explained how your last glitch!

8BitHero

Scrub
I forgot to add as well, there are 3 hidden red orb pods in the demo in that section.
ibpk1.png

The second image shows that it's not the wall but an invisible barrier stopping you. (From being in the inside part of that section)

8BitHero

Scrub
So how did you get past that wall?
Sorry about the late reply, I went to sleep just after posting that.
New SkyJump glitch.

The dude sent this too me and then I have been messing around with it in the demo.
I've found it only works on area where enemies don't spawn.

When enemies spawn the area locks the entire fighting section, this is to stop people from Demon Jumping out of the map, but since they didn't add enemies on sections like (Limbo crumbling(after you destroy the first camera)) they didn't add a height barrier to the those sections (since there are no enemis and they didn't think you'd be able to get so high with no enemies to Demon Jump)meaning you can get to extremely "glitchy" places. I used it in my video on page 50 to get across the Limbo gap. You can high enough and go over it but the road on the other section isn't a solid object so you fall through it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Maaaaaan, look at all that background that's popping in that the fog is hiding :p

/sarcasm

Interesting, though.. Might have to give this a try, just for funzies.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sorry about the late reply, I went to sleep just after posting that.
New SkyJump glitch.

The dude sent this too me and then I have been messing around with it in the demo.
I've found it only works on area where enemies don't spawn.

When enemies spawn the area locks the entire fighting section, this is to stop people from Demon Jumping out of the map, but since they didn't add enemies on sections like (Limbo crumbling(after you destroy the first camera)) they didn't add a height barrier to the those sections (since there are no enemis and they didn't think you'd be able to get so high with no enemies to Demon Jump)meaning you can get to extremely "glitchy" places. I used it in my video on page 50 to get across the Limbo gap. You can high enough and go over it but the road on the other section isn't a solid object so you fall through it.
Very interesting. I knew someone would find a way to get passed it. Lol

NwaDeKoko

I don't know if this has been asked before but I'd like to know if the upgrade points won in the demo counts for the real game or not?

NwaDeKoko

I don't know if this has been asked before but I'd like to know if the upgrade points won in the demo counts for the real game or not?

NwaDeKoko

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Unfortunately, no, the only stuff that has a transfer capability is the orbs you get from the Eye of Dante app :C

Although, it'd be a bit broken to get all of that in my game...I have like 68 points and over 55k orbs :p

NwaDeKoko

Unfortunately, no, the only stuff that has a transfer capability is the orbs you get from the Eye of Dante app :C

Although, it'd be a bit broken to get all of that in my game...I have like 68 points and over 55k orbs :p
Oh WTF HAPPENED ALL MY POSTS ARE x56165165. God I'm sorry didn't mean to post that much, it was laggy and made me press "post" for 5mins. Anyways that sucks :/ I mean that would have been a cool reward for playing the demo, even only the orbs :(

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, haha. Usually if that happens, your original post probably went through. After the first time it doesn't, copy your message, and then refresh the page to see if it posted or not. If it didn't, just paste your post and try again n.n

Yeah, it would have been nice if we got some reward for playing the demo, although, all the skills were learned playing it should suffice. We can really hit the ground running in that regard :3

NwaDeKoko

Yeah, haha. Usually if that happens, your original post probably went through. After the first time it doesn't, copy your message, and then refresh the page to see if it posted or not. If it didn't, just paste your post and try again n.n

Yeah, it would have been nice if we got some reward for playing the demo, although, all the skills were learned playing it should suffice. We can really hit the ground running in that regard :3
Well I must admit that I'm kinda disapointed about this, anyways GETTING THE GAME TOMORROW <3 Hopefully..

NormalRenegades

I actually prefer the demo as a tutorial as a appose to the way the actual game tried to teach you how to play. The demo was a lot quicker and less tedious.

Top Bottom