• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

ChaserTech

I compared the moves a long time ago, but unfortunately I couldn't do it the way I wanted by comparing the two side by side. Mostly because I didn't have the software to do that, so I'm excited to see how your video turns out.

It's just a basic comparison. lol
I just hope I don't get crap for comparing the PC version of DMC4 with low graphics to DmC.
If I recall correctly though, DMC4 on the consoles runs the same speed as DMC4 on PC without turbo mode.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
It's just a basic comparison. lol
I just hope I don't get crap for comparing the PC version of DMC4 with low graphics to DmC.
If I recall correctly though, DMC4 on the consoles runs the same speed as DMC4 on PC without turbo mode.
I don't think it will matter as long as you don't use turbo mode.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Yep, their exactly the same with no turbo. So feel free to backhand anyone who complains about that with a clear conscience ;)

ChaserTech

Yep, their exactly the same with no turbo. So feel free to backhand anyone who complains about that with a clear conscience ;)

lol I'll probably just completely ignore them.

Plus, the video has DmC labeled as "Console" while DMC4 is labeled as "PC + No Turbo Mode". If that doesn't do it with anyone then I don't know what will.

Evasive

From what i've read, Arbiter drop JCs is almost useless

I'm need to practice more JCs.
Can't even do perfect timing with HelmBreaker.

Did 20M score can ranking as high ? I almost did it without using much canceling technic

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
From what i've read, Arbiter drop JCs is almost useless

Yeah, the damage comes from the tremor instead of the blade, so it's mostly just for show :/

I half-wonder if how they fixed SSSensational.gif was by taking out Tremor and Drop's blade hitbox, so as to take out an extra hit that was partly responsible for the gif's entire existences...?

Evasive

Did anyone already post this glitch " try stinger to 'The Walls' before it slide " ?

Dante will almost blend in to wall's dimension / also can be falls from world's platform.

ChaserTech

Has anyone seen this yet?

These better not be all the skills/upgradables for each weapon....
And I pray that they aren't just damage boosts.

rupsg7.jpg

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Did anyone already post this glitch " try stinger to 'The Walls' before it slide " ?
Dante will almost blend in to wall's dimension / also can be falls from world's platform.
I don't think anyone has.
The moving environment is very dodgy all over, for instance just before the church hall bit (Next to the demon shards) you can get stuck very easily on an invisible wall if you angel glide round the corner. Also no-clipping through stuff like you explained has happened to me too (Purposefully and accidentally), like once I used angel glide and managed to get sucked into the ground and die in one of the moving environment bits.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Has anyone seen this yet?

These better not be all the skills/upgradables for each weapon....
And I pray that they aren't just damage boosts.

rupsg7.jpg

Some of them are boosts, but some of them increase the effectiveness of the skill. Like Rake gains a blast of wind that can pull up a larger crowd, and Double Up and Roulette Spin give increased height gain.

Paexie

I really hope the the upgrade list is more extensive then that though (for every weapon i mean).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't really think it will be :S

The only consolation is that they want you to use all the weapons, and find inventive ways to use them on their own, too. Having access to everything so readily sorta makes up for that, in my opinion.

ChaserTech

The demon weapons must have pulled the short straw since they have the smallest move list.

I agree. Demon weapons didn't have much going for them.
imo, I wish they didn't recycle the gauntlets in the way they did. They look extremely clumsy whenever Dante uses them. As opposed as him using his Angel weapons or Rebellion.

That really downgrades the overall game to me. Not a consolation at all...

I personally wish they never showed A LOT of stuff in DmC. Because if all of the stuff that they showed us was already things at their max levels, then that's a shame.

Paexie

I personally wish they never showed A LOT of stuff in DmC. Because if all of the stuff that they showed us was already things at their max levels, then that's a shame.
Yeah, good point. I still have my fingers crossed, but I'm seriously bummed atm.

chocolatepanda

imo, I wish they didn't recycle the gauntlets in the way they did. They look extremely clumsy whenever Dante uses them. As opposed as him using his Angel weapons or Rebellion.

I wonder who's idea it was not to give them an air combo cuz thats just stupid. The fist should've had more going for them since Dante its the street brawler type. Brawlers punch until your down form the count so he could have had that one Beowolf attack were he punches like crazy.

They could've did more with all the weapons since Nero had mutliple pause combos they should've used that and now that the control scheme is like Bayos they could have used the forward,back attack and back,forward attack combinations to up that move list a bit more. I think if they had more time they combat would've been better(not saying its bad) specially if they used feedback from the demo.

8BitHero

Scrub

I still haven't seen much. A lot of this forum is posting new content by the day and giving away a lot of the game so by now it's no surprise that a lot of the game has been spoiled. So far all I know is there's a Hunter Boss, Poison, the Aquila and Clobber Fists Weapons AND a training room very similar to Bayonettas loading screen. I haven't seen anything else, so I have a lot to look forward to.

Top Bottom