• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
DmCdemothread.jpg
Hey Guys, so I've decided to make an Official DmC Demo Thread for when the demo hits next week.​
So all of your impressions, videos, comments, or anything referring to the demo can go in this thread.​
Can't wait for all your feedback!​

TyIquan_DmC

I really hope some people come up with some truly impressive and soul crushing combo vids just to hush the nay-sayers and prove this game's worth as an action game. As a Devil May Cry game.

Just from the demo, so they have no reason to doubt the full game. That way when they STILL refuse to buy it, I know not to take them seriously.

Not like they'd admit to being wrong after all of the things they've been saying for two years, though.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I really hope some people come up with some truly impressive and soul crushing combo vids just to hush the nay-sayers and prove this game's worth as an action game. As a Devil May Cry game.

Just from the demo, so they have no reason to doubt the full game. That way when they STILL refuse to buy it, I know not to take them seriously.

Not like they'd admit to being wrong after all of the things they've been saying for two years, though.
Well I'm gonna try my best to create impressive combo videos, and I hope others join me. :)

Gbraga

I won't be able to do it because I don't have a capture card, but when the PC version comes out, count on me!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I won't be able to do it because I don't have a capture card, but when the PC version comes out, count on me!
I don't have a capture card either, I'll just use the camera on my phone to record the gameplay. It might not be the best quality, but as long as we can show each other awesome gameplay that's all I care about.

Gbraga

I don't have a capture card either, I'll just use the camera on my phone to record the gameplay. It might not be the best quality, but as long as we can show each other awesome gameplay that's all I care about.
You're right. If I find anything worth showing I'll do what I can to record it. Small stuff I'll still report here.

Gbraga

Good. Let's prove to the naysayers that this game has combat worth checking out.
I've seen a really short footage of slash shoot slash shoot, that was already before, of course, but it was very fast in this one, and seeing how long your regular air time (without JC) is, that may be the way to go, just throw a few enemy steps in and you're good.

I have the impression that just aerial rave JC aerial rave will send you too high in the air, because of how big the enemy step hitbox is, but we'll see.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I was about to say that this thread is unnecessary since it's just a demo and it isn't even out yet, but then I noticed the awesome "Welcome To Limbo" picture.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I've seen a really short footage of slash shoot slash shoot, that was already before, of course, but it was very fast in this one, and seeing how long your regular air time (without JC) is, that may be the way to go, just throw a few enemy steps in and you're good.

I have the impression that just aerial rave JC aerial rave will send you too high in the air, because of how big the enemy step hitbox is, but we'll see.
I can't wait to experiment with jump cancelling in this game!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I was about to say that this thread is unnecessary since it's just a demo and it isn't even out yet, but then I noticed the awesome "Welcome To Limbo" picture.
Yeah right now it's unnecessary, but I just couldn't wait until next week. Lol
And btw, maybe a mod would sticky this thread? It could be pretty useful for those who want to see player gameplay, feedback, and such.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Cool stuff!
I'm really glad I got my capture card for birthday^^
It doesn't record in HD but the quality is ok I guess, this for example
is from my channel, where I do my Let's Plays and I think it's watchable.
So I guess, I'll do a little walkthrough through the whole demo and then I'll start working on a combo video!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Cool stuff!
I'm really glad I got my capture card for birthday^^
It doesn't record in HD but the quality is ok I guess, this for example
is from my channel, where I do my Let's Plays and I think it's watchable.
So I guess, I'll do a little walkthrough through the whole demo and then I'll start working on a combo video!
Awesome, so you'll definitely post some DmC demo videos?

Dante47

Hey Guys, so I've decided to make an Official DmC Demo Thread for when the demo hits next week.​
So all of your impressions, videos, comments, or anything referring to the demo can go in this thread.​
Can't wait for all your feedback!​
I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

.... I blame Santa...

Top Bottom