• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5, thoughts for a great continuation

VergilNeroDante

All that needs is three stories. Good background on characters and be more in-depth with everything. Dark atmosphere indeed! Origins need explaining along with a story that completes the plotholes(amazing of course rather than fillers) while throwing in something new in the mix.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
All that needs is three stories. Good background on characters and be more in-depth with everything. Dark atmosphere indeed! Origins need explaining along with a story that completes the plotholes(amazing of course rather than fillers) while throwing in something new in the mix.
Also I think capcom needs to come out with a timeline or something to connect 2, and 4 I have had a theory that the Order of the sword were actually once apart of the Vie De Marli but were forced to leave because of their radical beliefs of Sparda , worshiping him like a god. But if DMC5 was like DMC1 in terms of atmosphere and settings but with the fluid gameplay of 3 and 4 combined with music like in 1 and 2 add in a great story well then
tumblr_ma1wd2eziC1rcjzdto1_500.gif

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Totally agree! Kyrie should die. Killed by demons. It would give Nero another reason to learn about his origins and learn more about demons. It would also make him a tragic hero on a path of vengeance, something Sparda never got to do when Eva died.
Thus, the Nero fans would get his full character development and those who are not interested in him would get his death at the end of his journey in compensation. Nice.

VergilNeroDante

Also I think capcom needs to come out with a timeline or something to connect 2, and 4 I have had a theory that the Order of the sword were actually once apart of the Vie De Marli but were forced to leave because of their radical beliefs of Sparda , worshiping him like a god. But if DMC5 was like DMC1 in terms of atmosphere and settings but with the fluid gameplay of 3 and 4 combined with music like in 1 and 2 add in a great story well then
tumblr_ma1wd2eziC1rcjzdto1_500.gif

Well put, I believe they need to take the key aspects from the previous installments and throw it into DMC 5, along with adding some fans based ideas as well. If Capcom would LISTEN to the fanbase (which I know they never did) then don't you think they would have made the games better? Of course. To simply put it, the fans loved the atmosphere of DMC 1 and DMC 3 which it was amazing. The gameplay of DMC 3 and DMC 4 is what kept them going but don't hold or restrict anyone from their moves, give Dante his move set from DMC 3 along with some previous weapons he had. Nero would indeed have newer things and moves and as for Vergil, hell so much can be explained and newer weapons for him along with his move set, at least add the warping Dimension Slash from DMC 3 (Last battle with Dante where Vergil jumps all over using the dimension slash).

VergilNeroDante

Thus, the Nero fans would get his full character development and those who are not interested in him would get his death at the end of his journey in compensation. Nice.

I wouldn't say Nero would have to die in the end but let him continue finishing off the rest of the demons like Dante, giving the world a safer place now that the demons and the Demon Emperor are vanquished forever. Vergil would join with Dante and get along like in their childhood. I would like to see some emotion between the two rather than sticking their swords at each others throats.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Well put, I believe they need to take the key aspects from the previous installments and throw it into DMC 5, along with adding some fans based ideas as well. If Capcom would LISTEN to the fanbase (which I know they never did) then don't you think they would have made the games better? Of course. To simply put it, the fans loved the atmosphere of DMC 1 and DMC 3 which it was amazing. The gameplay of DMC 3 and DMC 4 is what kept them going but don't hold or restrict anyone from their moves, give Dante his move set from DMC 3 along with some previous weapons he had. Nero would indeed have newer things and moves and as for Vergil, hell so much can be explained and newer weapons for him along with his move set, at least add the warping Dimension Slash from DMC 3 (Last battle with Dante where Vergil jumps all over using the dimension slash).
maybe look at Bayonetta as an example or maybe get some advice from Hideki Kamiya about a few things Capcom could start some event or something where fans could send in idea's and designs with specific themes to them and improve the combat even more!!

VergilNeroDante

Exactly. With help they could create something amazing, they just need to be not so stubborn and accept help. I think overall thats a great idea having an event to where ideas would come in and then spring from there.

VergilNeroDante

It would be a good thing for Capcom by letting fans help instead of treating them like crap :I

Exactly Im sure there are some companies out there (can't think too tired lol) that actually take up some ideas from the fans and then turn it into something amazing to where they love it. Capcom just needs to sit down and think long and hard if they are to appeal to the original fans because Im sure everyone wants this next installment to be something great and they need Vergil back, everyone keeps talking about him and wanting his return along with everything else explained!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Exactly Im sure there are some companies out there (can't think too tired lol) that actually take up some ideas from the fans and then turn it into something amazing to where they love it. Capcom just needs to sit down and think long and hard if they are to appeal to the original fans because Im sure everyone wants this next installment to be something great and they need Vergil back, everyone keeps talking about him and wanting his return along with everything else explained!
Something that Capcom neglects. Yeah Capcom's a big company but they should still care about their fans i mean when's the last time we've gotten some really good games I liked Resident evil Revelations and then capcom does a complete 180 and releases Operation raccoon city and 6 i mean come on!!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Only Resident Evil I know about is Resident Evil 1-4 + Code Veronica.

VergilNeroDante

I've really never played those one though but either way I actually enjoyed RE6 I found the graphics amazingly well done and gameplay with zombie's well thats something I have always wanted. I hate how Capcom neglects their fanbase and I always wonder why they do so. It doesn't seem to make sense to me.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
There are very creative people out there and i wish capcom would give some of their ideas a chance

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
7QOpa.png

That is how Dante should be looks like in DMC5 which takes place several years after DMC2! I edited the picture in a while ago and I added up some beard over his mouth area. DMC5 MUST BE MADE NO MATTER WHAT! I made it just for fun and support DMC5 at the same time!

DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! \/ :D \/

Though I've already posted the same comment in DmC: Devil May Cry forum discussion, but I would like to post it up here once again because this thread is about DMC5 so I don't see why I shouldn't posted 2 times for the same message. DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
7QOpa.png

That is how Dante should be looks like in DMC5 which takes place several years after DMC2! I edited the picture in a while ago and I added up some beard over his mouth area. DMC5 MUST BE MADE NO MATTER WHAT! I made it just for fun and support DMC5 at the same time!

DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! \/ :D \/

Though I've already posted the same comment in DmC: Devil May Cry forum discussion, but I would like to post it up here once again because this thread is about DMC5 so I don't see why I shouldn't posted 2 times for the same message. DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5! DEVIL MAY CRY 5!
Cool picture but why would a guy who has had naturally white hair from birth have black facial hair. Did he dye his beard

Top Bottom