• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5, thoughts for a great continuation

ZeroLove

I offer her death.

Totally agree! Kyrie should die. Killed by demons. It would give Nero another reason to learn about his origins and learn more about demons. It would also make him a tragic hero on a path of vengeance, something Sparda never got to do when Eva died.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Lol thats so mean!! i mean come on she's not that bad xD
Well she is nice, brave enough to defend a child against demons(she would of died with him if Nero did not barge in, but I guess it's the intention that counts)and she has a lovely voice when she sings.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
She never got time to develop another example is Victoria from the corpse bride you never get to see her and alot of people hated her because in the end Emily and Victor never got together its not because she was a bad character she never got time to develop
images
images

VergilNeroDante

Well she is nice, brave enough to defend a child against demons(she would of died with him if Nero did not barge in, but I guess it's the intention that counts)and she has a lovely voice when she sings.

Well she could die off by protecting someone, but be like getting stabbed and Nero walks right in as it's happening and then boom all anger nero man coming and going ham! -runs away- :O

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Also Nero is very anti social the only people he cares about are really Kyrie and even if he won't admit it, Dante. And if Kyrie died im not so sure he would be happy to have this guy as the only person to really talk to about his problems and such
tumblr_lyoattedDG1qcxyp2o1_250.gif

Dante47

Kyrie's death would serve as a surprisingly dark but welcomed part of the story.
It can defiantly effect a character, depending how that character takes that kind of tragedy.

But if they are to kill her, she also needs to be more defined, and her and Nero's relationship together has to be a major theme of the game, otherwise there was no impact on the player by her death.
I offer her death.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Kyrie's death would serve as a surprisingly dark but welcomed part of the story.
It can defiantly effect a character, depending how that character takes that kind of tragedy.

But if they are to kill her, she also needs to be more defined, and her and Nero's relationship together has to be a major theme of the game, otherwise there was no impact on the player by her death.
If they ever did decide to kill Kyrie i hope it would be in the middle of the game so that we get plently of time to get to know her, let her develop, and then when what ever demon kills her have nero try to fight him but be out classed and for the rest of the game he tries to get his revenge while coping with her death and trying to move on.

Dante47

If they ever did decide to kill Kyrie i hope it would be in the middle of the game so that we get plently of time to get to know her, let her develop, and then when what ever demon kills her have nero try to fight him but be out classed and for the rest of the game he tries to get his revenge while coping with her death and trying to move on.
Agreed.
The rise, the fall, and fallout.

VergilNeroDante

well it wouldn't be to out of place like a reference or Nero or Kyrie mention it. I could imagine a scene where Nero awkwardly asks Dante to be the best man and Dante starts teasing him.

Sounds good but the thing is the way DMC 4 had its lighting atmosphere will suddenly change after Kyrie's death you know? Darker than the previous games.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Sounds good but the thing is the way DMC 4 had its lighting atmosphere will suddenly change after Kyrie's death you know? Darker than the previous games.
Yeah but the death would take place around half way through the game so its not going to be like right in the beginning or anything

VergilNeroDante

Yeah but the death would take place around half way through the game so its not going to be like right in the beginning or anything

Well either way the darker atmosphere is what made it better I think. Also I'm guessing before halfway in Nero's story, it would explain his origins and a little more about Kyrie before her death I'm guessing. Because I think all the characters stories should be relatively long and honestly not with alot of back tracking.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Well either way the darker atmosphere is what made it better I think. Also I'm guessing before halfway in Nero's story, it would explain his origins and a little more about Kyrie before her death I'm guessing. Because I think all the characters stories should be relatively long and honestly not with alot of back tracking.
Man i miss the dark gothic feel of DMC it was somewhat apparent in 3 but almost completely disappeared in 4 I think a little touch of some old school RE atmosphere could do the game some good set the mood and such :)

VergilNeroDante

Man i miss the dark gothic feel of DMC it was somewhat apparent in 3 but almost completely disappeared in 4 I think a little touch of some old school RE atmosphere could do the game some good set the mood and such :)

Exactly I feel if that was return the game would feel better overall. So the things we would like to see is more in-depth about the characters and their backgrounds, along with a coherent story that tie in with everything. Sounds nice :)

Top Bottom