• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 Officially Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Okay, what should we do? :3 I'm dead serious. We've had enough negative DmC stuff on the net for long enough. We should do something positive.

But if you're talking about getting your voice heard, we'd have a better chance on the Ninja Theory forum. It's a lot quieter and bigger chance of someone hearing you.

that would be a start. im a huge timesplitters fan. and crytech just released the game to a group of hardcore ts fans to make their own sequel. i would love to do the same for DmC if it comes close to meeting Death. but short of my love for DmC and imagination, i dont have a F@$@^*G clue on how to make a game. what about that kickstart program. isnt that used by companys and fans to get a game off the ground. or am i thinking of something else entirely. forgive me if im wrong.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I honestly hope that they keep an eye on sites like this, and I think it possible that some do indeed. I surely would, if I were them. I think it would be a very important opportunity to see what fans think/want, and so an important guide for assessing their decisions.
But I'm quite sure that they know, one way or the other, that there are a lot of fans waiting for DmC2. However, we must also take into consideration that there are fans who absolutely don't want it, and want DMC5 instead. They must trade very carefully, because with making the reboot and with some poor choices in communicating about it, they unwillingly split the fanbase, or at least a part of them. Maybe they just want to wait to see how the situation evolves...
I don't really know what their next move could or should be, I just threw in my two cents, but I would need to know more about how companies work to make a more consistent opinion...

maybe im just simple minded, but when did 1 MILLION become a small number. i understand that it takes alot of money, time, resources, and people to do these things in companys but that is still a large portion. I work for a very big company, and when i ask why we do some of the things we do. it doesnt make sense. i feel like this sort of business is full of some good ideas that are overlapped by more bad. but like you said, we dont see all the dealings and things that go on in these companies. that and the voice of angry people seem to be louder than the ones in favor of such things.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dude your signature pic is hilarious XD
I feel sorry for the kid with no drink though>_< He should get it back from the other kid.:p

This image describes me better
A6dwpDW_zps7afac95a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom